Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Where to buy Satanic Rosary

ktrv

So i would like to buy it somwhere or i see people are making it but still, I need some kind of supplies and me not being in the US makes it harder as on the European continent(I’m not revealing where I live) is much more harder to get anything releted to Satan.

Any help or tips are appreciated.

Hail Satan!

Look up Mala Beads 108 and you'll find, you can order from Temu.

Satanic_Rosary.gif
Look up Mala Beads 108 and you'll find, you can order from Temu.
For what kind Mala Beads 108 should i be looking for?

And how to get the Satanic sign thing thats under the top of the Satanic Rosmery

And how to get the Satanic sign thing thats under the top of the Satanic Rosmery
Whatever works, I have an Aquamarine beads one.

Regarding the thing you mentioned, I'm not sure you can find something this specific? Best bet would be to make your own.

On my rosary I just have "9 Beads - Break - 9 Beads - Break" and so on.

You can buy whatever type of mala you want. The symbols on it should not be anti-Satanic, and that's about it. You can even assemble your own one by marbles, however you want. The only goal for a mala is to make your counting easier, and not anything else.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back