Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Where can I get REAL Satanic literature?

PamelaL

I look in Borders and Barnes and Noble and all they sell is Neo-Pagan/Wiccan, vampire and Laveyan. Every occult book but Spiritual Satanism.Help! Thnx and Hail Satan!-Pamela

Like I said recently, there are no real books on Spiritual Satanism except those in the JoS site. If you want to find books on the topics of SS you've got to look for yoga, witchcraft and sumerian mythology books. And most recommended books on these topics are on free pdf in the files section here or in the JoS Adult group...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@... wrote:

I look in Borders and Barnes and Noble and all they sell is Neo-Pagan/Wiccan, vampire and Laveyan. Every occult book but Spiritual Satanism.Help! Thnx and Hail Satan!-Pamela

Look at this reading list from JoS, its from the topics I said and you can find most of the books except from some rare ones:

http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/ReadingList.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:

Like I said recently, there are no real books on Spiritual Satanism except those in the JoS site. If you want to find books on the topics of SS you've got to look for yoga, witchcraft and sumerian mythology books. And most recommended books on these topics are on free pdf in the files section here or in the JoS Adult group...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@ wrote:

Since I don't take you for some childish idiot, it's ok to read books that aren't on JoS, I think you can distinguish bullshit from truth all by yourself.

Of course I would reccomend buying books on JoS
also check amazon.com for some books
ebay works too

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:

Look at this reading list from JoS, its from the topics I said and you can find most of the books except from some rare ones:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@ wrote:

Try lulu.com they sell a demonolatry book, not exactly our ss but a good informal read
Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone
On May 21, 2010, at 18:53, "PamelaL" <evilalien@... wrote:

I want to order off JOS but i still live with my xtian parents even though i'm 18 I would much rather buy from the bookstore. I'm working on getting my own place and then I'll order off JOS if i can't find it anywhere in stores. Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David Coursey" <rammesses666@... wrote:

Since I don't take you for some childish idiot, it's ok to read books that aren't on JoS, I think you can distinguish bullshit from truth all by yourself.

Of course I would reccomend buying books on JoS
also check amazon.com for some books
ebay works too

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back