Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Where are the Hp's

The Old Religion

It seems there havent been much contact in here with the high priest/ess.

A lot of the questions and things in here are sometimes helpful when they can clear them up. There has been a lot of confusing and wrong information on here. Usually an Hp would clear p the matter.

There are some brothers and sisters in here that have been answering questions and handling confusing situations for a while now. So until an the Hp's come back, I guess they will have to suffice. There are a lot of memebers in here with great amounts of knowlegede.

The Lucifer vs Satan post may have caused a few arguments. But I know this question has been cleared up before.

And also the post about the message that was dictated from satan.
But come to find out that this was false.

Why do things get posted if its false info? I guess that is my question

Like I said, there's no rule on the groups that false info is deleted. There's even in the JoS page a warning about that:

"It is obvious in the groups regarding those who make statements with a serious lack of knowledge. You will be able to discern truth from bullshit if you take the time to study. "

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... roups.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Old Religion" <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:

A lot of the questions and things in here are sometimes helpful when they can clear them up. There has been a lot of confusing and wrong information on here. Usually an Hp would clear p the matter.

There are some brothers and sisters in here that have been answering questions and handling confusing situations for a while now. So until an the Hp's come back, I guess they will have to suffice. There are a lot of memebers in here with great amounts of knowlegede.

The Lucifer vs Satan post may have caused a few arguments. But I know this question has been cleared up before.

And seriously, there were no arguments caused by the "Lucifer vs. Satan" post itself. Just an infiltrator who likes insulting people and claiming he's a god or something. And posting nonsensical reverse xian crap. If you searched for his past messages you'll see he does nothing else.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Old Religion" <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:

Thats not true because in other jos groups I have been banned for asking questions and posting my opinion on things. To this day I still dont know why. I didnt say anything bad about the jos but my question, answer, and memebership have been deleted.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, May 28, 2010 9:00:46 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Where are the Hp's

Like I said, there's no rule on the groups that false info is deleted. There's even in the JoS page a warning about that:

"It is obvious in the groups regarding those who make statements with a serious lack of knowledge. You will be able to discern truth from bullshit if you take the time to study. "

But just because you were banned for a reason you don't know, it doesn't mean that people with false info get banned. I highly suspect that you were saying bad things about nazis or supporting the jews.

You'll see ignorant people saying things they heard from xianity all the time. With the latest case of someone asking how to sell his soul for money (i hope you did read the message and my reply). Although i do believe posts like that should be deleted, because they are offensive and cling to the xian stereotype, they aren't.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:

Thats not true because in other jos groups I have been banned for asking questions and posting my opinion on things. To this day I still dont know why. I didnt say anything bad about the jos but my question, answer, and memebership have been deleted.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Old Religion" <luciferianwitchcraft@ wrote:

Nope, I didnt say shit about no fucking nazis and I can give a fuck less about the jews. It was a simple fucking question that got deleted. Im not about either one, though I am a dedicated spiritual satanist. The point is, I dont know what the reason was but it doesnt matter. I know Satan and have a pretty goo relationship with him, so why the fuck would I support the jews.   Lets get this straight, I am a spiritual satanist, no more,no less.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, May 28, 2010 9:09:16 PM

But just because you were banned for a reason you don't know, it doesn't mean that people with false info get banned. I highly suspect that you were saying bad things about nazis or supporting the jews.

You'll see ignorant people saying things they heard from xianity all the time. With the latest case of someone asking how to sell his soul for money (i hope you did read the message and my reply). Although i do believe posts like that should be deleted, because they are offensive and cling to the xian stereotype, they aren't.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "The Old Religion" <luciferianwitchcraft@ wrote:

I said that because people do get banned for those reasons...Well anyway.

Nope, I didnt say shit about no fucking nazis and I can give a fuck less about the jews. It was a simple fucking question that got deleted.
Im not about either one, though I am a dedicated spiritual satanist. The point is, I dont know what the reason was but it doesnt matter.
I know Satan and have a pretty goo relationship with him, so why the fuck would I support the jews.

Lets get this straight, I am a spiritual satanist, no more,no less.

Î' 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@ wrote:

Î"�Î' 

Oh and consider that it could be yahoo messing sometimes. I posted another answer to this topic of yours and hasn't been posted, although i'm not supposed to be moderated. And another one posted after 2 days.

Nope, I didnt say shit about no fucking nazis and I can give a fuck less about the jews. It was a simple fucking question that got deleted.
Im not about either one, though I am a dedicated spiritual satanist. The point is, I dont know what the reason was but it doesnt matter.
I know Satan and have a pretty goo relationship with him, so why the fuck would I support the jews.

Lets get this straight, I am a spiritual satanist, no more,no less.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Luciferian Witchcraft <luciferianwitchcraft@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back