Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

when we become Gods

Brian

Raven and I were up late last night talkkng about what happens to our physical bodies when we become Gods.We would like to open this topic up.The question is how do we travel?Will we be able to bi locate or since we are energy anyway will we just be able to transforn our bodies to light and travel that way.I brought up the fact that the Mer Ka Bah teaches us to transform our bodies to light anyway so it would make sense that when we are Gods we could do that at will.So have at it family.What does everyone think?

I believe we can do things such as traveling by teleportation. I would love to fly and teleport haha. I know ships or vehicles that are high tech are not out of the question :) If we are using 100 percent of our brains then pretty much all would be possible. But teleportations seems the most convenient.

------------------------------
On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 9:20 AM EST Brian wrote:

Raven and I were up late last night talkkng about what happens to our physical bodies when we become Gods.We would like to open this topic up.The question is how do we travel?Will we be able to bi locate or since we are energy anyway will we just be able to transforn our bodies to light and travel that way.I brought up the fact that the Mer Ka Bah teaches us to transform our bodies to light anyway so it would make sense that when we are Gods we could do that at will.So have at it family.What does everyone think?

Good point but can you explain the difference between bi location and teleportation? Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, November 5, 2012 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] when we become Gods

I believe we can do things such as traveling by teleportation. I would love to fly and teleport haha. I know ships or vehicles that are high tech are not out of the question :) If we are using 100 percent of our brains then pretty much all would be possible. But teleportations seems the most convenient.

Bilocation is being at two places at the same time, teleportation is moving to a different place.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Good point but can you explain the difference between bi location and teleportation?

Hail Satan
Brian 

Physical teleportation would IMO be very hard as you have to basically de-materialize your physical body and make it materialize elsewhere. If somone is at such a level, well I don't know and probably cannot imagine what they would be able to do. Bi-location is a term, as fire_starter said of being at 2 places at the same time. You could, this is though speculation and not fact, be somewhere astrally and at the same time physically. Again this is an assumption. Like projecting 2 parts of yourself into 2 places at the same time. Though I don't know how things 'would' be or how things 'should' be in that case. I'm just giving my own opinion here and nothing else. For me, it would be more efficient that some Genius reached Godhead and made technology that was safe and tried for that, but that's just me. Many times flying etc, which are qualities and skills of the astral body and its projection get mistaken for physical things, though they would be very well possible. For a person really deep in Godhead.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]See we all have an idea of astral travel but the real question is when we become Gods how do we transport our physical body to Duat or else where?And if our physical bodies are transformed then in what way and what does that really mean for our physical bodies.Also is the rapture just a perversion of what we will be capable of doing without a spook and only by our own God like will?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: when we become Gods
Sent: Mon, Nov 5, 2012 7:36:24 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Physical teleportation would IMO be very hard as you have to basically de-materialize your physical body and make it materialize elsewhere. If somone is at such a level, well I don't know and probably cannot imagine what they would be able to do. Bi-location is a term, as fire_starter said of being at 2 places at the same time. You could, this is though speculation and not fact, be somewhere astrally and at the same time physically. Again this is an assumption. Like projecting 2 parts of yourself into 2 places at the same time. Though I don't know how things 'would' be or how things 'should' be in that case. I'm just giving my own opinion here and nothing else. For me, it would be more efficient that some Genius reached Godhead and made technology that was safe and tried for that, but that's just me. Many times flying etc, which are qualities and skills of the astral body and its projection get mistaken for physical things, though they would be very well possible. For a person really deep in Godhead.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks

Sent: Mon, Nov 5, 2012 5:52:42 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Bilocation is being at two places at the same time, teleportation is moving to a different place.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Good point but can you explain the difference between bi location and teleportation?

Hail Satan
Brian 

[/TD]

For some reason I believe that once an individual were to complete the magnum opus and master astral projection. I feel that one would have the ability to have more than one astral body that would have the ability to be at two, three, or even more places at once. Needless to say the possibilities are limitless. Is imagine that Father Satan and all the other gods have this ability. I would like to think of it as multi-locational consciousnesses*.(i dnt think there is a word to describe it in the English language). Example you could be in a room talking to another spiritual satanist, in your physical body, and having a conversation with a demon. Like having 8 eyes and they are all looking at different things. I also think you might be able to see disease around yourself and others. I feel like you could have premonitions, but as warnings and not misfortunate prophecies. It would probably also be sickening to see Christians, jews, Muslims, or anything even
related to that. Haha. Wait it already is sickening. I also bet you would need to have complete control of your emotions, because me being as spiritually insignificant and weak, can cause disaster by letting My will wreak havoc on someone more susceptible to energy. I also think you would need to stay grounded so you didn't "lose" yourself in the infinity.
Imo
Hail Satan!

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 6:20 AM PST Brian wrote:

Light travels at the finite speed of 186,000 miles per second, so it takes light about 8 minutes to travel from the sun to earth. This has been verified with the recordings of eclipses and in other ways with modern science.

As Gods, I imagine we will have different levels of powers and abilities. And the more advanced Gods will be able to teleport/travel instantly from one place to another using a God-consciousness of the universe.

So where it would take light many years to travel from one part of a galaxy to another, we'd be able to do it in a blink. Same with galaxy to galaxy.

And we wouldn't have to necessarily be moving our physical bodies at the speed of light to constantly gain the benefits of doing such. When moving at the speed of light, time slows down and perhaps ceases to exist in one's perception. Also, biological clocks slow down and give the sense of agelessness. If every cell in one's body were to vibrate at the speed of light, one could remain in a certain place and still gain the benefits of travelling at the speed of light.

With astral projection, one could be in a place and possibly divide their attention and energy to affect more than one situation at a time, creating the affect of bi-location or even multi-location.

If u wanted to enter ur consciousness into the finite abilities of light, I'm sure u could do that to arrive at ur destination. It'd be like walking instead of flying a jet compared to teleporting if u intend to go a long distance. But I believe that light-travel may have its benefits. As hoodedcobra says, teleportation could be very difficult b/c it involves de-materializing and re-materializing. It could take its toll on our sub-atomic particles. But as powerful Gods, we should be able to restore each particle and the energies that compose any physical body.

Hopefully this post goes through.

Hail Satan.

--Blue Earth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

See we all have an idea of astral travel but the real question is when we become Gods how do we transport our physical body to Duat or else where?And if our physical bodies are transformed then in what way and what does that really mean for our physical bodies.Also is the rapture just a perversion of what we will be capable of doing without a spook and only by our own God like will?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

No clue Bro, But Many Surprising Doors will open up, Ima sure of it, Here in Mongolia there are Shamans Who Control the Weather, Great Monks Who used to Teleport to one place to another, A Guy who was not affected by rain like rain used to drop around him he didnt get wet at all and such..Sadly Them Knowledgeable Monks Got Killed during the Blackmail Period here..
Sent: Monday, 5 November 2012 10:20 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] when we become Gods

I Also Believe Changing Our Physical Appearance is Possible as well,Doing Extreme Telekinesis, Growing Limbs is certainly Possible 

The speed of regular light travels at 186,000 miles per second, so it takes light from our sun about 8 minutes for a photon to make contact with our planet. As Gods, I imagine that we we will be able to travel as the speed of light if we choose, but as our powers increase, we should be able to travel "faster" than the speed of light and be able to arrrive from one place to another instantly. Where it would take regular light many millions of years to go from one galaxy to another, as Gods, we can do it in a snap.

I believe the power rests in our consciousness. To be able to control our minds to the point of advancing our bodies and spiritis. . .

Most call it "teleportation" where u transfer the energy of one object or entity and have it re-materialize in another locale. So that's what I've called it so far. However, as Gods, or even as Mortals, we have the ability to Astral Project and direct our consciousness to be able to observe any place in this planet. There was a movie that displayed this idea and kinda made fun of it called "The Men Who Stare At Goats" which went into a little detail on how the US army had a psychic division used for recon in war. It's rumored that the Russians also have had psychic divisions. It wouldn't surprise me if either govt still does or if it's all been disbanded, bought out and privatized.

Anyways, yeah, I believe we will have many options to choose from as our powers increase.

Hail Satan.

--Blue Earth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I wish is really possible cause i would love to fly too.
Hail our creator Satan

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, November 5, 2012 9:41:40 AM GMT-0800

All this about getting your being into the light speed or becoming the Sun are for the most part allegories. Now there are other theories of junks waiting for 2012 rapture and their bodies turning to light bodies or some shit. This assumption here sounds no different. If your physical body was vibrating and actually resonating on light speed or its multiplies, it would have been ripped to shreds. Flying and all these are skills one can do with the Astral body, which are equally real or more real than the real one may seek through trying to accomplish that physically. Just by empowering their astral senses.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

I Also Believe Changing Our Physical Appearance is Possible as well,Doing Extreme Telekinesis, Growing Limbs is certainly Possible 

I believe teleportation exists but it is a technology not a siddhi not a power. I do believe a God can levitate and "fly". Teleportation would involve using a wormhole or somehow folding space to "move" the body "through" a higher dimension without "de-materializing" it in the way you would think of.
I have a reference story I read about that shows this viewpoint. I read about UFO and secret bases and Black Ops type stuff. I read what a ex-military type, a credible type said about stuff at Area 51. He says the Gov has "stargates" and he personally experienced one and what makes it believable is how UNDRAMATIC it was. He went down to a low level under Area 51 in Nevada, he walks thru a doorway, on the other side he is meet by a guard who says "Welcome to Pinegap sir".
Pinegap Base is in the Outback of AUSTRALIA! I know about this base, my dad is ex-military. They probibly got this technology from the Greys. The enemy ETs and their ships and tech are here physically, not just astrally like Satan and the Gods.(That is not a criticism, just what I think is true) The Gods are so powerful they do not need to be here physically now.

HAIL SATAN

See we all have an idea of astral travel but the real question is when we become Gods how do we transport our physical body to Duat or else where?And if our physical bodies are transformed then in what way and what does that really mean for our physical bodies.Also is the rapture just a perversion of what we will be capable of doing without a spook and only by our own God like will?

Isn't Bilocation simply created a solidish or tangible astral projection while you are somewhere else?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Bilocation is being at two places at the same time, teleportation is moving to a different place.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Personally I look forward to the floating and hovering instead of walking along with the vast amounts of knowledge.

Physical Teleportation..A bit strange..If it were 100% Possible then our Gods can do that which is also a mystery. If they could teleport from Duat to Earth with that skill things might have been very different, They have advanced themselves over more than 300000 Years,Can hey Teleport? No Idea.

Hail Enki!

It doesn't matter whether you do it physically or astrally, bilocation means being in two places at the same time. The root of the word is the same as in "bisexual". The Gods can even do trilocation and visit 3 people at the same time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kevin" <kevin_burkhard@... wrote:

Isn't Bilocation simply created a solidish or tangible astral projection while you are somewhere else?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

<td val[/IMG]So the real question again that is not answered is what happens to the physical body?Or a better question is what happened to those that became Gods? That is what is unclear to me still.The humans that did the Magnum Opus did they leave and take their bodies with them.Or did they shead their shell here and leave in there astral bodies.I know this is a hard one to answer which after all my time in this family I am asking it.

Sent: Tue, Nov 6, 2012 8:00:14 PM

<td val[/IMG]   All this about getting your being into the light speed or becoming the Sun are for the most part allegories. Now there are other theories of junks waiting for 2012 rapture and their bodies turning to light bodies or some shit. This assumption here sounds no different. If your physical body was vibrating and actually resonating on light speed or its multiplies, it would have been ripped to shreds. Flying and all these are skills one can do with the Astral body, which are equally real or more real than the real one may seek through trying to accomplish that physically. Just by empowering their astral senses.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

[/TD]

If all is matter and energy.. And with enough knowledge, wouldn't it be possible that those whom accomplish the Magnum Opus in the past turned their physical bodies in pure light energy??
Or another theory maybe when one has enough knowledge they vibrate their physical bodies at great speeds to physically enter another dimension? HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
On Nov 6, 2012 5:04 PM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]So the real question again that is not answered is what happens to the physical body?Or a better question is what happened to those that became Gods? That is what is unclear to me still.The humans that did the Magnum Opus did they leave and take their bodies with them.Or did they shead their shell here and leave in there astral bodies.I know this is a hard one to answer which after all my time in this family I am asking it.

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td val[/IMG]   All this about getting your being into the light speed or becoming the Sun are for the most part allegories. Now there are other theories of junks waiting for 2012 rapture and their bodies turning to light bodies or some shit. This assumption here sounds no different. If your physical body was vibrating and actually resonating on light speed or its multiplies, it would have been ripped to shreds. Flying and all these are skills one can do with the Astral body, which are equally real or more real than the real one may seek through trying to accomplish that physically. Just by empowering their astral senses.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

[/TD]

The body and soul are connected. Godhead is not about reaching immortality and being sa floating powerful energy mass. When godhead is reached yout physical body morphs to your souls high vibration. So if you are a god you are strong enough to teleport or do what you please whether it be living on earth or anywhere in the galaxy. The body and soul will always be one.

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 8:04 PM EST Brian Gibbons wrote:

So the real question again that is not answered is what happens to the physical body?Or a better question is what happened to those that became Gods? That is what is unclear to me still.The humans that did the Magnum Opus did they leave and take their bodies with them.Or did they shead their shell here and leave in there astral bodies.I know this is a hard one to answer which after all my time in this family I am asking it.

Thanks sister for taking the time to explain that to us.Its kind of what I thought,but just wasn't sure.You understand as I have seen you ask the same kind of questions in the past. Inquiring minds want to know.LOL   Hail Satan
Brian
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: when we become Gods

The body and soul are connected. Godhead is not about reaching immortality and being sa floating powerful energy mass. When godhead is reached yout physical body morphs to your souls high vibration. So if you are a god you are strong enough to teleport or do what you please whether it be living on earth or anywhere in the galaxy. The body and soul will always be one.

So the real question again that is not answered is what happens to the physical body?Or a better question is what happened to those that became Gods? That is what is unclear to me still.The humans that did the Magnum Opus did they leave and take their bodies with them.Or did they shead their shell here and leave in there astral bodies.I know this is a hard one to answer which after all my time in this family I am asking it.

That is super interesting! I am curious though, where did you get this information?

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 10:56 AM

I learned this from others in the groups and our HPs. I suppose its a compilation of all the knowledge I have gathered from everyone and from ALL my time in the groups.

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 5:33 PM EST Micama Gmicalzoma wrote:

That is super interesting! I am curious though, where did you get this information?

Hail Father Satan!!

"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Where was this idea of teleporting mentioned here as vaild? People should step past debating theory as fact. And understand if this is possible or not you will find out when you get there. And leave it to that reality.
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 7:09:20 PM

I learned this from others in the groups and our HPs. I suppose its a compilation of all the knowledge I have gathered from everyone and from ALL my time in the groups.

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 5:33 PM EST Micama Gmicalzoma wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

From what I have read on the group through the years about the Magnum Opus is, when we achieve it (assuming one achieves it, it is not going to be an easy task) that person's body will achieve physical and spiritual perfection. Physically, our bodies will reverse the age process and will not be endangered by disease. No we will not be able to shoot lasers out of our eyes or teleport at will. If you wanted to be an adept at pyrokinesis for example, you will still have to practice it, you will not be given the ability without working for it. I hope this helps in some way. (I have been dedicated for four years however due to social phobia I only read messages on the site rather than posting, last night however I was told to try get over my issues and just be part of the family).

Good point but why they would come back "now" even if they could?

Why you think the would come to a world full of christians,muslims and jew and other idiots from abrahamic religions?
How would those idiots look at our Gods? Do you think they(the stupids xians) would recognize Them as Gods? No way.

The first step for Satan's return is to get rid off christianity

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

Physical Teleportation..A bit strange..If it were 100% Possible then our Gods can do that which is also a mystery. If they could teleport from Duat to Earth with that skill things might have been very different, They have advanced themselves over more than 300000 Years,Can hey Teleport? No Idea.

Hail Enki!

Obviously we don't know exactly the composition, nature and abilities of the physical body after the Magnum Opus. Perhaps when you are ready to understand Satan will explain it to you. But my question is why are you assuming that someone has to leave the planet and go to Duat at that point? Yes I understand that souls go there to rest between incarnations and you can visit by astral projection. But I would assume that those who have achieved immortality(humans) are still among us on Earth. As I said in a previous post, I believe even the Gods use Technology(harnessing power outside themself like a black hole or wormhole) to transport their PHYSICAL bodies, flying ships or walking thru "stargates". If there are Earthlings physically on Duat(like the AntiChrist?) I would say they were "picked up" and taken there.

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

Growing Limbs is Certainly Possible Because i saw it mentioned on the JOS Website,
As for Flying i Do not know, But Certainly Levitation is Possible in this 3rd Dimension,When one is Truly Mastered the Art of Telekinesis One can Fly through means of Lifting Ones body with Telekinesis,Logically If you Lift Cars and Hurl Boulders weighting to several Tons its logical one can Lift ones 60-100 kilo Body into midair.Good Example of it is Shown at the Movie Chronicles.

Hail Enki!

Well, this is an interesting topic and I'd like to throw my two cents in.

I find hard to believe physical teleportation. Teleportation means that our physical body moves on the physical plane through a shortcut created in higher dimensions/planes.

Our real self (our soul) is on a higher level that the physical level. To teleport with your will, you'd have to dematerialize while remembering all the details of your physical appearance and reconstruct it in a different place.

In my mind it seems like having knitted a sweater, you have to unpick it and re-knit it. It would be very difficult as we don't have such knowledge about our bodies. And i don't think we have the capacity to hold such information (well maybe theoretically through our DNA). Anyway my mind will blow up if i continue this train of thought.

If you move the physical body on the physical level then you have hovering/flying. I think that this is doable through meditation and advancement.

But in my point of view, both teleportation and hovering, irregardless if they can be done or not, are not abilities to devote your live to achieve. At least i wouldn't.

I mean, why the need to teleport, or fly. You can do it in the astral plane, through astral projection.

About the Gods teleporting, i think about it in a spiritual level, not physical. Although i've seen the ancient aliens documentaries and have read the "12th planet" books and i'm a little confused about this. I mean physical or spiritual.

The spiritual version seems a little simpler in my mind. This way Father Satan and the Demons can teleport spiritually throughout the universe, by being able to reach higher levels of existence compared to us humans.

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 7:07 AM, Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:
  If all is matter and energy.. And with enough knowledge, wouldn't it be possible that those whom accomplish the Magnum Opus in the past turned their physical bodies in pure light energy??
Or another theory maybe when one has enough knowledge they vibrate their physical bodies at great speeds to physically enter another dimension? HAIL FATHER SATAN!! On Nov 6, 2012 5:04 PM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td style="font:[/IMG]So the real question again that is not answered is what happens to the physical body?Or a better question is what happened to those that became Gods? That is what is unclear to me still.The humans that did the Magnum Opus did they leave and take their bodies with them.Or did they shead their shell here and leave in there astral bodies.I know this is a hard one to answer which after all my time in this family I am asking it.

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td style="font:[/IMG]   All this about getting your being into the light speed or becoming the Sun are for the most part allegories. Now there are other theories of junks waiting for 2012 rapture and their bodies turning to light bodies or some shit. This assumption here sounds no different. If your physical body was vibrating and actually resonating on light speed or its multiplies, it would have been ripped to shreds. Flying and all these are skills one can do with the Astral body, which are equally real or more real than the real one may seek through trying to accomplish that physically. Just by empowering their astral senses.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

[/TD]

"If your physical body was vibrating and actually resonating on light speed or its multiplies, it would have been ripped to shreds."

That's what mainstream physics may teach at this time, but is there a verifiable gurantee? Idk, I question and challenge current ideas. . . "The world is flat". Remember.

I don't care or keep up with "rapture"-people. I read and study and meditate. It is my own imagination where I got the idea that a person could vibrate every cell in their body to the speed of light while appearing to remain stationary.

I don't mean it to be an allegory when I suggest the POSSIBILITY, that as Gods, we'd be able to transform our being into pure light. Which might even shine a lot brighter than our sun or many of the stars. We might shine more like a quasar. . . As Gods, our light would have its source from a Spirital God-consciousness. The sun has its source of energy soley from physical energy--hyrdogen being constantly burned with the idea that nuclear fission at the sun's center is the constant supply. I didn't make up the idea about the sun's power source. I got it from scientiests. Astrophysicists, they're kinda some of the smartest people in the world. I suppose as Gods, we might create some type of spiritual light-fission with our physical body in order to transfer our solid mass-energy into light-energy. But idk. I'm not a God yet. Haha I'll let u know when I find out ;)

Hail Satan.

--Blue Earth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

All this about getting your being into the light speed or becoming the Sun are for the most part allegories. Now there are other theories of junks waiting for 2012 rapture and their bodies turning to light bodies or some shit. This assumption here sounds no different. If your physical body was vibrating and actually resonating on light speed or its multiplies, it would have been ripped to shreds. Flying and all these are skills one can do with the Astral body, which are equally real or more real than the real one may seek through trying to accomplish that physically. Just by empowering their astral senses.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@ wrote:

Thanks for the reply.You make a lot of sense. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 8:15 PM

From what I have read on the group through the years about the Magnum Opus is, when we achieve it (assuming one achieves it, it is not going to be an easy task) that person's body will achieve physical and spiritual perfection. Physically, our bodies will reverse the age process and will not be endangered by disease. No we will not be able to shoot lasers out of our eyes or teleport at will. If you wanted to be an adept at pyrokinesis for example, you will still have to practice it, you will not be given the ability without working for it. I hope this helps in some way. (I have been dedicated for four years however due to social phobia I only read messages on the site rather than posting, last night however I was told to try get over my issues and just be part of the family).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back