Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

whats really behind the illuminati?

darclon888

hey all!
everywhere on youtube and other places you read about the illuminati. that they control almost everything and about hollywood secret society's connected to them who are worshipping the "devil" and practicing so called "satanism" and doing really extremly sick things. what is really behind this or them? who are they really worshipping in reality?

http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Illuminati.htm

Στις 9:28 μ.μ. Τετάρτη, 24 Ιουνίου 2015, ο/η "darclon888@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

hey all!
everywhere on youtube and other places you read about the illuminati. that they control almost everything and about hollywood secret society's connected to them who are worshipping the "devil" and practicing so called "satanism" and doing really extremly sick things. what is really behind this or them? who are they really worshipping in reality?

My dear brother let this one go its everywhere.

On Wednesday, June 24, 2015 2:28 PM, "darclon888@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hey all!

My theory is that the Illuminati is just part 1 of the NWO. It's all Problem-Reaction-Solution... Problem: "Satanic" World Government. Reaction: Mass conversion to Abrahamism. Solution: The "Kingdom of God on Earth..." And that'll be where the real slavery starts.

thanks for the links! very intressting information! fucking jews trying everything ;(

<td val[/IMG]The illuminati is jewish and is our enemy, read and study
http://web.archive.org/web/201312061750 ... minati.htm Also the YouTube videos you mentioned are made by crazy paranoid xtians that have nothing better to do then come up with fabricated quotes and call everyone a devil worshiper. Hollywood is and always was jewish.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
At Jun 24, 2015, 11:28:17 AM, darclon888@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: hey all!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back