Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What's needed for satanic practices?

believenoevil

[/IMG] So [/IMG]                                                                                                   [/B]                                                                                                         [/B] [/B]  Kat[/IMG] [/B] p.s. mooooo :) tee-hee[/B]

first, you need an altar where you can perform rituals, pray, etc. An altar is kind of like a collection of candles, pentagrams, incense, and anything else you want to use. You can arrange all these items on a table any way you like. for more info go to joyofsatan.org you can also where a pendant around your neck (same as a necklace) hopefully ive helped you. ;) to perform ritual: its kinda long, sorry. Go to your altar, grab your dagger, point it north, then east, south, then west, put it down, then say the following, " Lord satan, true creator of earth, almighty and ineffable, who hast created me to reflect in thine own image, i invite the force of darkness to bestow their infernal power upon me. Open the gates of hell and accept me as a brother/sister. Fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding. keep me strong in my faith so that i may abide in thee always with faith, honor, and glory be given thee forever." then you just meditate and talk to satan. You can also ask satan to help you talk with demons, just be carefull though. You dont have to be perfect. just start living like a satanist anyway you want. THE ONLY SIN IN SATANISM IS STUPIDITY. you can visit sites to learn to meditate ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "believenoevil" <carriegalloway@... wrote:

I'm slightly new to the whole satan thing. And with only about 2 other
people knowing sides me, its kinda hard to preform satanic practices.
And i cant really look anything up online about it, because i dont want
to get caught. So what kind of stuff do you really need to preform the
religious practices? Because i really want to start showing it instead
of hiding it. And im not quite sure what to do. [:-/] So if someone
could give me some advice. And some instructions then itd be a
big help!

[:)] Katie [:)]

p.s. mooooo :) tee-hee

thanks. i have a few questions, i have no way of getting these things. do i need them blessed or anything? my parents would freak if they found out i am a satanist. can i just use a knife from the kitchen? what should i use as an altar? you said the only sin is stupidity. what exactly is stupidity?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 10:20:19 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: What's needed for satanic practices?

first, you need an altar where you can perform rituals, pray, etc. An altar is kind of like a collection of candles, pentagrams, incense, and anything else you want to use. You can arrange all these items on a table any way you like. for more info go to joyofsatan.org you can also where a pendant around your neck (same as a necklace) hopefully ive helped you. ;) to perform ritual: its kinda long, sorry. Go to your altar, grab your dagger, point it north, then east, south, then west, put it down, then say the following, " Lord satan, true creator of earth, almighty and ineffable, who hast created me to reflect in thine own image, i invite the force of darkness to bestow their infernal power upon me. Open the gates of hell and accept me as a brother/sister. Fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding. keep me strong in my faith so that i may abide in thee always with faith, honor, and glory be given thee forever." then you just meditate and talk to satan. You can also ask satan to help you talk with demons, just be carefull though. You dont have to be perfect. just start living like a satanist anyway you want. THE ONLY SIN IN SATANISM IS STUPIDITY. you can visit sites to learn to meditate ;)

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "believenoevil" <carriegalloway@ ... wrote:

big help!

Stupidity is = Ignorance, sheepishly following, doing stuff without thinking first. Example 1 = Using Grey (death and sickness) energy to heal your aura because you like the color grey.
Example 2 = Listening to posters on this E-group who claim to be demons.
Example 3 = Saying Lucifer is actually the devil the bible says he is.

Hope this clears it up.

ave.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Ambrose <hockey_84@... wrote:

thanks. i have a few questions, i have no way of getting these things. do i need them blessed or anything? my parents would freak if they found out i am a satanist. can i just use a knife from the kitchen? what should i use as an altar? you said the only sin is stupidity. what exactly is stupidity?

first, you need an altar where you can perform rituals, pray, etc. An altar is kind of like a collection of candles, pentagrams, incense, and anything else you want to use. You can arrange all these items on a table any way you like. for more info go to joyofsatan.org you can also where a pendant around your neck (same as a necklace) hopefully ive helped you. ;) to perform ritual: its kinda long, sorry. Go to your altar, grab your dagger, point it north, then east, south, then west, put it down, then say the following, " Lord satan, true creator of earth, almighty and ineffable, who hast created me to reflect in thine own image, i invite the force of darkness to bestow their infernal power upon me. Open the gates of hell and accept me as a brother/sister. Fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding. keep me strong in my faith so that i may abide in thee always with faith, honor, and glory be given thee forever." then you just meditate and talk to
satan. You can also ask satan to help you talk with demons, just be carefull though. You dont have to be perfect. just start living like a satanist anyway you want. THE ONLY SIN IN SATANISM IS STUPIDITY. you can visit sites to learn to meditate ;)

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "believenoevil" <carriegalloway@ ... wrote:

big help!

the items do not have to be blessed. yes you can use any knife, thats what i did. for an altar, just use anything like a table that  you can place your items on.  try to hide your items in a closet or somewhere they wont find them.  you can use a small square board for an altar. Be creative.  do what feels right.  if you cant find any items yo may just have to come up with anything you can find. thats ok.  as for stupidity, thats when you do something you know you shouldnt just for the hell of it.  for instance, if you curse father satan or call him names, your being stupid.  JUST DONT BE STUpid. simple as that.  in satanism, you take responsibility for your actions.  remember that.  good luck  ;) From: Matt Ambrose <hockey_84@...
Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 5:26:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: What's needed for satanic practices?

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

of hiding it.. And im not quite sure what to do. [:-/] So if someone
big help!

4 = Not meditating and just thinking by doing the Dedication and/or praying in a xian way Satan will take care about everything for you.

5 = Claiming you're a Satanist an preaching love and tolerance for xians or kikes.

Thought I could add these as i've seen many of those cases lately :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "adamalkemis" <adamalkemis@... wrote:

Stupidity is = Ignorance, sheepishly following, doing stuff without thinking first. Example 1 = Using Grey (death and sickness) energy to heal your aura because you like the color grey.

Hope this clears it up.

ave.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Ambrose <hockey_84@ wrote:

first, you need an altar where you can perform rituals, pray, etc. An altar is kind of like a collection of candles, pentagrams, incense, and anything else you want to use. You can arrange all these items on a table any way you like. for more info go to joyofsatan.org you can also where a pendant around your neck (same as a necklace) hopefully ive helped you. ;) to perform ritual: its kinda long, sorry. Go to your altar, grab your dagger, point it north, then east, south, then west, put it down, then say the following, " Lord satan, true creator of earth, almighty and ineffable, who hast created me to reflect in thine own image, i invite the force of darkness to bestow their infernal power upon me. Open the gates of hell and accept me as a brother/sister. Fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding. keep me strong in my faith so that i may abide in thee always with faith, honor, and glory be given thee forever." then you just meditate and talk to
satan. You can also ask satan to help you talk with demons, just be carefull though. You dont have to be perfect. just start living like a satanist anyway you want. THE ONLY SIN IN SATANISM IS STUPIDITY. you can visit sites to learn to meditate ;)

big help!

alright, thanks alot. do i have to buy items from a special store or if i find the thing that starts with a p (pendulum or something like that) at a store should i buy it and use it or should i not buy it? also, what are the rules for spiritual satanism?
Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 3:42:33 PM

the items do not have to be blessed. yes you can use any knife, thats what i did. for an altar, just use anything like a table that  you can place your items on.  try to hide your items in a closet or somewhere they wont find them.  you can use a small square board for an altar. Be creative.  do what feels right.  if you cant find any items yo may just have to come up with anything you can find. thats ok.  as for stupidity, thats when you do something you know you shouldnt just for the hell of it.  for instance, if you curse father satan or call him names, your being stupid.  JUST DONT BE STUpid. simple as that.  in satanism, you take responsibility for your actions.  remember that.  good luck  ;) From: Matt Ambrose <hockey_84@yahoo. com

big help!

i missed 1, 2 and three.... but i have to say 4 and 5 are great advise. follow your heart, and place a throne in your heart for satan. love and respect yourself. don't allow yourself to become a hatefull person. think before you speak and think with a rational and logical mind. don't allow emotions to make decisions for you. keep these in mind and you'll do just fine.

Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 8:22:02 PM

4 = Not meditating and just thinking by doing the Dedication and/or praying in a xian way Satan will take care about everything for you.

5 = Claiming you're a Satanist an preaching love and tolerance for xians or kikes.

Thought I could add these as i've seen many of those cases lately :)

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "adamalkemis" <adamalkemis@ ... wrote:

Hope this clears it up.

ave.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Matt Ambrose <hockey_84@ wrote:

____________ _________ _________ __

big help!

you can buy them anywhere you want.  There are no rules, although there are some recommendations:  1. Chidren and animals are sacred and innocent beings.  2. Only kill animals for self defense or for food. Never kill them for fun. 3. Dont be stupid. 4. Dont believe ANYTHING from the bible.  It is all false.  The main goal of satanism is to empower your soul.  This is done with meditation.  The moment you die, your soul is released from your body.  The goal is to turn into a god after death by living your life right and meditating. Remeber, live how you think you should. Do what feels right.  HAIL SATAN!!!  ;) 
Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 8:08:21 PM

alright, thanks alot. do i have to buy items from a special store or if i find the thing that starts with a p (pendulum or something like that) at a store should i buy it and use it or should i not buy it? also, what are the rules for spiritual satanism?
Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 3:42:33 PM

the items do not have to be blessed. yes you can use any knife, thats what i did. for an altar, just use anything like a table that  you can place your items on.  try to hide your items in a closet or somewhere they wont find them.  you can use a small square board for an altar. Be creative.  do what feels right.  if you cant find any items yo may just have to come up with anything you can find. thats ok.  as for stupidity, thats when you do something you know you shouldnt just for the hell of it.  for instance, if you curse father satan or call him names, your being stupid.  JUST DONT BE STUpid. simple as that.  in satanism, you take responsibility for your actions.  remember that.  good luck  ;) From: Matt Ambrose <hockey_84@yahoo. com

big help!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back