Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What?

mystery101432

I came on my mothers iPad I typed in JOS and to go to the website, but a video popped up I was wondering what about so I clicked it and watched it. But it was about someone calling Maxine a nazi, calling her evil and the one to start JOS. But I knew better to believe that bs so I went on the JOS website and started to read. I have not seen most of the demons that hang around me but the one that did when I watched the video he got mad at it, and told me not to believe that bs. He's still mad and I don't wanna talk to him when he's mad.

Some people just don't have any sense. I bet he didn't even bother to read the website. I even saw an x-Ian website trying to "expose" us: it was something like exposingjoyofsatan.com. It pissed me off. They're just wasting their time because our website isn't getting shut down any time soon. What I find annoying, is that they accuse us of all this shit for NO rational reason.

There is nothing to expose. It is all right there on the open Joy of Satan web site, and people are free to cross-reference anything before making their decision. Those xians could be trying to frighten people into thinking they will burn forever in their "hell" if they continue investigating us--that is the only tool they have.
Let them waste their time and money. It costs them money to post such smut on their own web site--let it go to waste.

Personally I think your reply "What I find annoying, is that they accuse us of all this shit for NO rational reason."Is illogical. According to them,They have EVERY reason to disclaim us, because we are trying to eradicate them and their religion forever.And you say they have no reason? 
Hail be to the givers of true knowledge!

On 2013-12-24, at 12:14 AM, <lamiacadell@... wrote:
  Some people just don't have any sense. I bet he didn't even bother to read the website. I even saw an x-Ian website trying to "expose" us: it was something like exposingjoyofsatan.com. It pissed me off. They're just wasting their time because our website isn't getting shut down any time soon. What I find annoying, is that they accuse us of all this shit for NO rational reason.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back