Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What to do when your girlfriend leaves?

siddharthchittal

Actually today me and my girlfriend ended our relationship. But I didnt want to do it at all as I still got feeling for her. So can satan help me in order to what to do?

you can ask that to Satan in a ritual, but if you make the Gods proud in your work for them, they will definitely agree to help 

On Saturday, April 11, 2015 7:52 PM, "siddharthchittal@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Actually today me and my girlfriend ended our relationship. But I didnt want to do it at all as I still got feeling for her. So can satan help me in order to what to do?

So, she ended it but you don't want to let go?

Ever think she just doesn't find you attractive?

Sure, it hurts to lose. But, at least be mature enough to respect her enough to move on.

Just because you feel unrequited love doesn't mean she is wrong to end it. Your feelings are not her priority.

Hail Father Satan!

Let me add: Rather than fixating on one, individual woman, meditate on the "ideal" woman. This is very liberating.

But, at least, respect her, as a woman and let her go.

It's better to let go of the whole thing like I said. If she's really for you and your soulmate, then she's gonna come back. Relationships which were "meant to be" never get lost. If she's not, you're not losing anything if you let go of her. It's best not to get too attached to a single person. What I'd recommend you to do is either to either have yourself become more attractive in general (so you will have plenty of opportunities and not worry at all about a single person) or just do a working or ask Satan to show you your soulmate (which isn't gonna get lost anyway).

No need really.  Its' time to party.

---In [email protected], <siddharthchittal@... wrote :

call_me_something_elseSo, she ended it but you don t want to let go? Ever think she just doesn t find you attractive? Sure, it hurts to lose. But, at least be mature enough tois 100% right

well the first thing would be what did you guys break up for? and how long have you been together? and are you gonna have feelings for her the rest of your life? becasue you or her screwed something up and didnt take the time to fix it.. ive been with my girlfreind for 2 and a half years and i know that if we didnt talk things out we wouldent be together..were extreamly close and we know every single thing about each other, and we completely love each other... i agree with the @thefirestarter666. he says not to get to attached to any one person.. i believe what that means is that if you guys are about a year into the reletionship and you break up it shouldent destroy eather of you. you should be able to both function just fine in your daily lifes and cary them out with out getting your self in a sad depression.or go crazy.

She might be lost

------------------------------
On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 7:25 PM PDT no.state@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

So, she ended it but you don't want to let go?

Ever think she just doesn't find you attractive?

Sure, it hurts to lose. But, at least be mature enough to respect her enough to move on.

Just because you feel unrequited love doesn't mean she is wrong to end it. Your feelings are not her priority.

Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back