Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What To Do After The Pact?

gregorygonzalez244

So I did the dedicate your soul to Satan pact as instructed on the website...There's no turning back right? But what do i do now?????

Read and study the site and start doing daily power meditations. 

--- In [email protected], <gregorygonzalez244@... wrote:

So I did the dedicate your soul to Satan pact as instructed on the website...There's no turning back right? But what do i do now?????

In oppose to Christianity, in Satanism you can only go forward, meaning you can be stuck in the way, but no turning back. Only going forward and advancing yourself.

--- In [email protected], <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

Read and study the site and start doing daily power meditations. 

--- In [email protected], <gregorygonzalez244@... wrote:

Advance yourself with a yoga and meditation program, as found on the Joy of Satan site. Read, study, advance. Gain knowledge and experience. You have entered a new way of life now. It will try you many times, but you shall overcome all obstacles. It will make you stronger in all ways.
Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 8:59:51 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] What To Do After The Pact?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back