Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what kind of demon is Puzuzu

aldoreyes333

I know on our site it says he is of the lesser Demons, but obviously he isn't the same race as the Nordic Gods like Enki etc..I have been studying and best I can come up with is draconian or draco with wings ?? Does anyone know more info besides lesser demon???

Just type in "Pazuzu" in the Yahoo JoS group search engine, and any old posts will come up on Him. Also Google Images and Wikipedia. 
You can also pray to Him. Fall into a trance, vibrate His name, and contact Him that way. When we sincerely seek one of the Gods, we will find Them. 
Hail Satan! Hail all the True Gods of Hell!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 10:54:04 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what kind of demon is Puzuzu

Anyone?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waynexander@..." <waynexander@... wrote:

I know on our site it says he is of the lesser Demons, but obviously he isn't the same race as the Nordic Gods like Enki etc..I have been studying and best I can come up with is draconian or draco with wings ?? Does anyone know more info besides lesser demon???

I believe I answered this to another posts, maybe it was a different persona asking.

Pazazu is a Sumerian daemon, just like the JOS claims. He is REAL. He is very friendly, and has protected me since childhood.

He looks like the daemon in the Exorcist. He is not wicked to Satanist, only to those who appose Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waynexander@..." <waynexander@... wrote:

Anyone?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waynexander@" <waynexander@ wrote:

I believe the message subject has a typo. First if you're refering to the protector Demon, he is called Pazuzu (with an A). Puzuzu (with an U) is a new ager idiot who has a stupid website (many spiritual Satanists know that, I won't post a link to this nonsense) that has some stupid warnings about black magick and thinks Lord Enlil is jewhova and praises him!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

I believe I answered this to another posts, maybe it was a different persona asking.

Pazazu is a Sumerian daemon, just like the JOS claims. He is REAL. He is very friendly, and has protected me since childhood.

He looks like the daemon in the Exorcist. He is not wicked to Satanist, only to those who appose Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waynexander@" <waynexander@ wrote:

Anyone?

Well thank you.but what I'm asking is what is his race? Like we are humans. What is he? What species????

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Anyone?

yes indeed he is,

i have spoken to him before,

he is very nice, a gentleman.

i could not see him for my vision.

but he is indeed a sumerian god that protects women and children(mainly everyone)

you should ask him yourself about how he is,

HAIL SATAN!!!

Anyone?

Yes indeed he is?????? Is what?? Im still left with original question. What race is he? I know he is a sumerian demon already.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "garimevil" <garimevil@... wrote:

yes indeed he is,

i have spoken to him before,

he is very nice, a gentleman.

i could not see him for my vision.

but he is indeed a sumerian god that protects women and children(mainly everyone)

you should ask him yourself about how he is,

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

Anyone?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back