Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is your views on The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagramm?

lakshmipalmer

Unfortunately, long time ago before I embraced Satanism, I was into the Golden Dawn type of magick but to be honest I got NOWHERE!! I am self employed in some ways, and I noticed after I did this LBRP this sort of blocked money, etc coming to me.Please give me a Satanic perspective to this, but to be honest I do the Aura Cleansing every night and day, and I have never felt so good.

First off obviously, a pentagram is a star, and so has points and angles. The points are electric, that is they are male. This means that they send energy out, and do other 'male' things, such as repulsion, expansion, manifestation of heat, et cetera. The angles or the inward-facing points which are in-between the outward facing points are magnetic, that is they are female, and so cause effects such as reception, contraction, attraction, et cetera. Therefore, if you are trying to attract money do not focus on the outward facing points as this would repulse or keep money from coming to you or hinder money coming to you. So, when drawing the pentagram in the air imagine and try to feel energy entering the inward facing points, also called angles. Visualizing green and gold energy is useful for acquiring money, and so you would visualize green and gold energy entering the inward facing points. While doing all this affirm mentally something to the effect that 'I am gaining money in ways that do not make me unhappy nor hurting those I care for'.Make sure when drawing the pentagram in the air to make sure it is near you, or draw it in such a way that it overlaps your body, and so affects your astral body. 
The divine names in Golden Dawn style magic rarely have accurate explanations. The real reason for divine names is the enhancement or strengthening of the working, i.e. the working's power. Obviously, you would want to substitute the traditional Golden Dawn names for either runes connected with money or demon's names. I have used Fehu with success for money before. I have found Isis and Ea to work well for money before as well, and I doubt they (The Gods) mind, as other demons have recommended the use of Demon-God names in rituals as enhancement tools to me.
Ps. The 'male' uses of the outward facing points can easily be seen in chakra work, as the meditator makes sure the top pyramid point faces the direction in the body the energy is suppose to go-be sent.

Hail Satan, Inanna, and Thoth

I don't think LBRP is on JoyofSatan. So if your not following the JoyofSatan website, then you are doing something wrong. Use runes to clean your aura, so you can feel better. HAIL SATAN!

I would like to know what the SS view is on this Golden Dawn organization because I noticed that so many folk have waxed lyrical about it but to be honest, I felt worse than ever before. In fact, I had a lot of negative thoughtforms returning back into my mind and I felt cheated afterwards.Is not The Golden Dawn a jewish based magick?

Depending on which version you were practicing, this ritual varies from plain useless to outright praise of the xian god and blasphemy against Satan. One example I am reading is describing the chanting of yod heh vav he which is blatantly reciting the name of yaweh, the filthy xian jew god.

If you are planning on progressing in this path, I suggest you turn your attention to the www.exposingchrisitianity.com site and familiarise yourself with the true meaning of some of the words and chantings of wiccan magic to AVOID using them in ANYTHING you do henceforth.

HAIL SATAN!

The Golden Dawn engages in angelic magic, not Satanic magic. The Lesser Banishing ritual of the pentagram involves connecting with the enemy YHVH and archangels. Angels are a race of human hating beings that actively work to destroy humanity. Visualizing enemy symbols, such as the hexagram, summoning angels, and connecting with them will create a link to the enemies who will gladly drain a human of spiritual energy, setting the person up for ruin later on. The ritual is an insult to Almighty Lord Father Satan.If you wish to spiritually empower yourself and improve your life, thoroughly read the Joy of Satan website.
http://www.joyofsatan.org/  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back