Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is the number of virginity, is it the six or the 7?

What? xD

I'm as virgin as it gets and my favorite number is 7, if that is of any use to you lmao
You need to check the section on numerology. It states 6 is number of virginity but in hp Cobra's original post it states its the number 7.

Why does it matters? What will it brings to you to know that? Keep studying and applying the knowledge you read on the website and here in order to advance your soul. Stop waisting time with non-beneficial topics like this.

The number 7 is related to virginity, virginity meaning spiritual purity.

You need to check the section on numerology. It states 6 is number of virginity but in hp Cobra's original post it states its the number 7.

Can you link me what you mean here, so I can rectify this in case of an error while transferring content to the site? Thank you.

Can you link me what you mean here, so I can rectify this in case of an error while transferring content to the site? Thank you.
I think it has been corrected already, this was an old error im seeing now. And I think it was JG blietzkrieg who said 6 was of virginity aswell in the past adding to my confusion.

Oh, I didn't know that xD, I don't check numerology, but good to know that it is 7.

okay family! now I'm confused about something small that I really thought I knew.

I had the understanding that "spiritual purity" was only seen as being equivalent to the condition of virginity only when you believe intercourse "makes you sullied or dirty or impure"; .............
......... but my understanding of actual physical virginity is physically abstaining from intercourse, and it being a physical purity because you have not exchanged bodily fluids with anyone else and it is physical purity because intercourse is engaged in with no judgement included as to whether virginity is being maintained due to whether it is a good condition or a bad condition...................
.................To go back to "spiritual purity", I thought that meant having a deep, committed, UNSHAKEABLE Faith so as to be a purely moral and ethical person who is a being of love and feels this love and compassion for humanity. You are no longer an "evil" person. Having sex does not disqualify you from becoming a Spiritually Pure human.............
I understand the topic is numerology and there has been previous confusion as to whether virginity was a 6 or 7, and I accept HPHC's assertion that it is a 7. but.................. Illuminate me why, someone, please. the terminology is tripping me up. Color me confused.

Hail Satan!!!

okay family! now I'm confused about something small that I really thought I knew.

I had the understanding that "spiritual purity" was only seen as being equivalent to the condition of virginity only when you believe intercourse "makes you sullied or dirty or impure"; .............
......... but my understanding of actual physical virginity is physically abstaining from intercourse, and it being a physical purity because you have not exchanged bodily fluids with anyone else and it is physical purity because intercourse is engaged in with no judgement included as to whether virginity is being maintained due to whether it is a good condition or a bad condition...................
.................To go back to "spiritual purity", I thought that meant having a deep, committed, UNSHAKEABLE Faith so as to be a purely moral and ethical person who is a being of love and feels this love and compassion for humanity. You are no longer an "evil" person. Having sex does not disqualify you from becoming a Spiritually Pure human.............
I understand the topic is numerology and there has been previous confusion as to whether virginity was a 6 or 7, and I accept HPHC's assertion that it is a 7. but.................. Illuminate me why, someone, please. the terminology is tripping me up. Color me confused.

Hail Satan!!!
There is nothing wrong with sexual intercourse. These terms like virginity have deeper spiritual notions that sometimes we have to meditate upon to attain deeper understanding. However extreme promiscuity is frowned upon in my opinion because it means you are placing yourself as easily acessible in the world thus less valuable. Very few people desire a very promiscuous partner. Im a man and I always treated my body as sacred so I would never allow an andrapod woman to have intimacy with me, and I dont value the playboy mystique which is a trait of desperate men.

Hail Satan!!!

Spiritual purity relates to alchemical cleansing and soul hygiene in terms of correcting internal energies, emotional problems, mental aspects, that results in harmony and therefore healing. This starts even from cleaning your aura, chakras, resolving internal issues etc. This as well is manifested by growing and becoming a fully ethical person or shedding ignorance and evils if there were ever present within. This is understood in texts as a code word of virginity, simply because to make it understood as a process, it relates the sexual energy being as peak force and "not shared" , ie it is "whole" , "restored". By being a clean and a pure being you are restoring your youth and "sexual" (embodiment of existence - will of life) = virginity. Virginity is also a code to signal beginning of life, like a new horizon. The Sexual energy is also a way to make it understood that one desires something, and in each case, sexual desire is desire for life. Life becomes embodied by creation, by union. One spiritually becoming pure, becomes created.

Spiritual and sexual purity have always gone hand and hand with each other and ancient Germanic tribes practiced monogamy for centuries before the christans arrived.

The Vestal Virgins did practice celebrity. When you have sex you combine souls with whoever you have sex with, this is way adultery is said to take place when you cheat because you adulter the pure union of souls with essence from a third party.

Pagans men centuries have been insisting they marry virgins, the first line of the Iliad reads. “To war to war every man will have a virgin wife.”

I don’t think they were talking about whores that did spiritual practice when they said that.

Historically this standard has been applied unevenly even among Pagans but I don’t think that’s indicative of sexism I think it is that men and women prioritize different things, women want good looking men with status and money so being a second wife or dating a man with history is a trade off they are ok with.

Spiritual and sexual purity have always gone hand and hand with each other and ancient Germanic tribes practiced monogamy for centuries before the christans arrived.

The Vestal Virgins did practice celebrity. When you have sex you combine souls with whoever you have sex with, this is way adultery is said to take place when you cheat because you adulter the pure union of souls with essence from a third party.

Pagans men centuries have been insisting they marry virgins, the first line of the Iliad reads. “To war to war every man will have a virgin wife.”

I don’t think they were talking about whores that did spiritual practice when they said that.

Historically this standard has been applied unevenly even among Pagans but I don’t think that’s indicative of sexism I think it is that men and women prioritize different things, women want good looking men with status and money so being a second wife or dating a man with history is a trade off they are ok with.
No pagan priest or priestess practiced celibacy, not even vestal virgins.

Celibacy damages your sacral chakra and root chakra, as well as creating blockages for you kundalini to ascend. Over time, it warps the mind. We have seen this in xtardanity where you end up seeing paedophilia, rape and other unnatural behaviour. It's also a gateway to insane sexual fantasies such as those of the bdsm community.

No pagan priest or priestess practiced celibacy, not even vestal virgins.

Celibacy damages your sacral chakra and root chakra, as well as creating blockages for you kundalini to ascend. Over time, it warps the mind. We have seen this in xtardanity where you end up seeing paedophilia, rape and other unnatural behaviour. It's also a gateway to insane sexual fantasies such as those of the bdsm community.
The Vestal Virgins purity was reserved for the Gods as an offering, meaning they would have likely had Incubus and had been monogamous to them. They would have been celibate up until the point of dedicating and their sexual activity would be between them and the Demons.

Having monogamous marriages where the man gets a virgin does not actually require long periods of celibacy. One just needs to marry off their daughter at an appropriate time. The newly discovered sexual pleasure bond the couple together.

Getting passed around before marriage is entirely modern and has been proven to ruin sex lives and lead to divorce.

When it comes to the question of cultures where polygamy is practiced for both men and women where virginity isn’t valued we see a pattern of women being required to service all of the old men in the village or family (in-laws) until another young pup comes around and captures the attention of the men.

The Vestal Virgins purity was reserved for the Gods as an offering, meaning they would have likely had Incubus and had been monogamous to them. They would have been celibate up until the point of dedicating and their sexual activity would be between them and the Demons.

Having monogamous marriages where the man gets a virgin does not actually require long periods of celibacy. One just needs to marry off their daughter at an appropriate time. The newly discovered sexual pleasure bond the couple together.

Getting passed around before marriage is entirely modern and has been proven to ruin sex lives and lead to divorce.

When it comes to the question of cultures where polygamy is practiced for both men and women where virginity isn’t valued we see a pattern of women being required to service all of the old men in the village or family (in-laws) until another young pup comes around and captures the attention of the men.
What causes divorces is not sexual experience but the lack of self-awareness, ignorance of what love actually is, and ignorance of the requirements of a committee relationship.

It's the superficiality the enemy has been instigating on people for decades, and all the heavy brainwashing from Disney films where you're supposed to meet Prince Charming or Princess Whatever, immediately fall in love, everything flow smoothly in the relationship with zero effort required from both parties.

It's the damage of having a heavy consumer mindset. Consumerism has removed from people the proclivity to produce anything of value. They just buy products ready-made for them, and expect their relationships with other people to be spoon-fed the same way.

When reality catches up to their twisted mentality, they divorce because they cannot take it. Then most go on to repeat the exact same mistakes over and over because they don't learn the lesson.

The feeling of loneliness comes and is real but fabricated either by their shallowness, the shallowness of the people they are with, or a combination of both. Usually it's a combination of both, and this affects all types of relationship nowadays, not just couple-oriented love.

The rune Gebo is well-placed to describe the nature of all social and romantic relationships, which is give and take in equal amounts. When this delicate balance is broken, problems occur in a relationship.

The rune Ehwaz also the degree of similarity and compatibility needed between two souls, which is what brings people to be attracted to each other. Many people erroneously disregard this or the other aspect. Like people disregarding appearance entirely, or people disregarding personality or lifestyle entirely, and so on.

People are breaking the universal laws behind these runes and others, because of enemy brainwashing and because they think themselves above nature rather than part of it. This is why relationships fail and end in divorce.

The YOLO mindset and the POF (Plenty of Fish) mindset are part of the deep-seated enemy brainwashing. Why bother putting an effort and working through obstacles when you can find something else who matches your parameters better, even though your parameters are a fruit of immaturity and a lack of self-awereness? But your opinion is law nowadays, even if it has no evidence to back it up.

The YOLO mindset works the same way. You allegedly only live once, why bother when I can find an entertainer to put all the effort and I can be the amoeba in the relationship? The next person is just one swipe away, or one date away. Children? They'll be fine. Rabbi Paedostein told me I can just leave them at the local church for daycare and overnight as well if I need to go on a date with the next best candidate.

There is no evidence sexual inexperience makes you a better husband or wife. In most cases, in fact having some experience is better. Nobody has said you should sleep around with a different person every night or for any amount of excessive frequency. Excessive experience is obviously just as much of a problem as inexperience as it can make people non-committal and have unrealistic harem/polygamy expectations when polygamy is a very rare thing not even 1% of humanity is suited for, at the natural level.

I'd say polygamy suits andrapoda and fallen andrapoda well. Not because it is something they're innately predisposed well but because they're too evil to understand the values of commitment, discipline and dedication, and they lack a long-term approach to things. They also lack depth, strength and breadth of character, as they haven't really introspected enough to even understand their own personality and fully flesh it out.

The YOLO mindset and the POF (Plenty of Fish) mindset are part of the deep-seated enemy brainwashing.
Allow me play devil's advocate here for a bit, since I partly agree and partly disagree. Why is this an enemy brainwashing? Even if the truth is that we reincarnate, one won't even notice past lives or know about them until very late stages of advancement. By that point one might as well achieve the Godhood and end the story. All other lives, however, are simply perceived as the only ones. My life right now is the only one I have as far as I know. No matter how much I want to tell myself I have others ahead, it's irrelevant, I'll come back and remember nothing from this one, most I'll bring is some instincts that will lead me to the Gods and any unresolved baggage. In that regard, seeing how we have a single life (or at least perceive it as such) the tendency is to live it to the fullest as best as we can, since time becomes really scarce now. If I fully accept I can just come back and reincarnate, in my opinion, it takes away the magic of life. It is essentially pseudo immortality and it can make me try less in this life. I'll just come back to finish anything I have not finished in this life. I can purposefully delay whatever I want just to live again. For example, imagine I reach an advanced stage and I am not far away from Godhood. In that hypothetical scenario, what stops me from stalling? Can't I just not advance and reincarnate until I feel like advancing again? Will the Gods have a say in this matter? YOLO is in my opinion what actually spurs any bit of effort. People just don't try because they don't value the supposed only life they have, that's why they're completely retarded.

Allow me play devil's advocate here for a bit, since I partly agree and partly disagree. Why is this an enemy brainwashing? Even if the truth is that we reincarnate, one won't even notice past lives or know about them until very late stages of advancement. By that point one might as well achieve the Godhood and end the story. All other lives, however, are simply perceived as the only ones. My life right now is the only one I have as far as I know. No matter how much I want to tell myself I have others ahead, it's irrelevant, I'll come back and remember nothing from this one, most I'll bring is some instincts that will lead me to the Gods and any unresolved baggage. In that regard, seeing how we have a single life (or at least perceive it as such) the tendency is to live it to the fullest as best as we can, since time becomes really scarce now. If I fully accept I can just come back and reincarnate, in my opinion, it takes away the magic of life. It is essentially pseudo immortality and it can make me try less in this life. I'll just come back to finish anything I have not finished in this life. I can purposefully delay whatever I want just to live again. For example, imagine I reach an advanced stage and I am not far away from Godhood. In that hypothetical scenario, what stops me from stalling? Can't I just not advance and reincarnate until I feel like advancing again? Will the Gods have a say in this matter? YOLO is in my opinion what actually spurs any bit of effort. People just don't try because they don't value the supposed only life they have, that's why they're completely retarded.
It doesn't matter whether you remember past lives or not. You still carry everything you've done with you: the good, the bad, the ugly, and the beautiful. It's in the form of karma. It's why your birth chart is the way it is.

This should push people to care about themselves and others, to do their best to maximise their strengths and overcome their shortcomings. So they can be better in this life, and reincarnate in better conditions in your next lifetime. Better is better. There's no way around it, even if you don't remember. This is the meaning of living life to the fullest.

The meaning of living life to the fullest has been perverted by the enemy too. Most people think there's no point in taking care of their bodies, if they're just going to become old and leave them. That's one major reason why obesity is rampant and why many people are underweight and don't care. It's also why they drink alcohol and do all other kinds of recreational drugs. They don't understand the damage they do to their bodies, will carry over in the next lifetime.

Same for your mind. All these bad lifestyle and personality habits they collect negatively affect their mind, turn into dementia and other issues in old age, and end up resulting in lower IQ and lower cognitive skills in the next life in general.

Reincarnation offers the promise of a better life than the one you conclude your life with. So why would it instead prompt you to waste your life and reincarnate into a worse life? If you reincarnate into a worse life, the highest point you can reach in that life is lower compared to what you can reach in this one. And if you continue that vicious circle, you end up not existing anymore. Conversely, if you reincarnate into a better life, your potential is greater each time.

What prevents you from stalling when you reach an advanced pre-Godhood state is exactly your level of advancement. You cannot get in those late advancement stages and still have the mindset of taking of a vacation from evolution. That mindset is completely obliterated in earlier stages of advancement.

YOLO has a detrimental effect in most cases because it opens the door to "it doesn't matter what I do, because I'm still going to die and stop existing." It's a very small minority that takes the YOLO as a push to do something.

Please keep playing the devil's advocate if you'd like to challenge any of the points, or explore additional points to challenge.

It doesn't matter whether you remember past lives or not. You still carry everything you've done with you: the good, the bad, the ugly, and the beautiful. It's in the form of karma. It's why your birth chart is the way it is.

This should push people to care about themselves and others, to do their best to maximise their strengths and overcome their shortcomings. So they can be better in this life, and reincarnate in better conditions in your next lifetime. Better is better. There's no way around it, even if you don't remember. This is the meaning of living life to the fullest.
Thanks a lot for the answer, I wish I could keep playing advocate, but your explanation was clear and I understand what you mean now. Given this perspective, it makes more sense to try harder than to purposefully stall, because now there's a positive feedback loop for trying hard and a negative feedback loop for not trying.

The meaning of living life to the fullest has been perverted by the enemy too. Most people think there's no point in taking care of their bodies, if they're just going to become old and leave them. That's one major reason why obesity is rampant and why many people are underweight and don't care. It's also why they drink alcohol and do all other kinds of recreational drugs. They don't understand the damage they do to their bodies, will carry over in the next lifetime.

Same for your mind. All these bad lifestyle and personality habits they collect negatively affect their mind, turn into dementia and other issues in old age, and end up resulting in lower IQ and lower cognitive skills in the next life in general.
I agree, I think they have boiled it down to hedonism and degeneracy, at least here in the West. But knowing that they also affect your next life makes it even more impactful. I have one question here, say if someone makes a poor choice, but they do it knowingly (like smoking when they know it's bad, or not exercising, or even more impactful things like racemixing), does that pile up more negative karma than having done it out of ignorance? I'm just curious of how karma works.

What prevents you from stalling when you reach an advanced pre-Godhood state is exactly your level of advancement. You cannot get in those late advancement stages and still have the mindset of taking of a vacation from evolution. That mindset is completely obliterated in earlier stages of advancement.
This is a nice point, and I do have a weird question regarding this. How much does changing your mindset change you in general in terms of personality? Maybe this is brainwashing, but I really like how I am right now and how I behave, and I fear that meditating will change me into a stereotypical version of a "mature" person, whereby I feel like I will lose those traits of me that I think are fun and would like to keep even if I do end up achieving Godhood. Maybe you may not have an answer and that is fine, I'd love if anyone else would have an idea or would like to share their opinion, since I oftentimes fear that advancing will make me a boring ass motherfucker.

Again, thanks for the reply, you made me understand better how reincarnation and karma work.

if someone makes a poor choice, but they do it knowingly (like smoking when they know it's bad, or not exercising, or even more impactful things like racemixing), does that pile up more negative karma than having done it out of ignorance? I'm just curious of how karma works.
The karma expert is HP Hooded Cobra. You're getting breadcrumbs from me, really. From my understanding, it's worse when you make mistakes consciously because your conscious awareness imprints any negative feeling, thought and emotion relative to your perception and judgement of the mistake. If you are ignorant of it, you don't add any of that to your karma. Maybe I'm wrong.

This is a nice point, and I do have a weird question regarding this. How much does changing your mindset change you in general in terms of personality? Maybe this is brainwashing, but I really like how I am right now and how I behave, and I fear that meditating will change me into a stereotypical version of a "mature" person, whereby I feel like I will lose those traits of me that I think are fun and would like to keep even if I do end up achieving Godhood. Maybe you may not have an answer and that is fine, I'd love if anyone else would have an idea or would like to share their opinion, since I oftentimes fear that advancing will make me a boring ass motherfucker.
I get that and it's something most people get, and I used to as well. My experience with growing in general has been a positive one. Those fears have become nothing once the changes have become a part of me. You don't really notice it that much because you always feel yourself. You only notice it if you reflect a lot on how you felt before the changes, rather than just reflecting on the changes themselves.

That's the perk of advancing. It's different from changing into something that's inherently negative, because you come to regret that. Positive changes once they become the new normal they're just the new normal. Your mind does a great job of almost making it feel like you've always been like that. It relates to the laws of higher realms behind different and the concept of "eternal now". You are what you are.

I don't if it's clear. It sounds a little vague of a reply but it's the best I can do with my current understanding and experience of things.

Hope this helps too.

The karma expert is HP Hooded Cobra. You're getting breadcrumbs from me, really. From my understanding, it's worse when you make mistakes consciously because your conscious awareness imprints any negative feeling, thought and emotion relative to your perception and judgement of the mistake. If you are ignorant of it, you don't add any of that to your karma. Maybe I'm wrong.
I see, I'll keep that in mind, then.

That's the perk of advancing. It's different from changing into something that's inherently negative, because you come to regret that. Positive changes once they become the new normal they're just the new normal. Your mind does a great job of almost making it feel like you've always been like that. It relates to the laws of higher realms behind different and the concept of "eternal now". You are what you are.
I've had moments like these and it's really why I asked. As in, if I do meditations consistently for a long period of time, I experience changes, not necessarily all good or all bad, just changes in how I behave and what I do, but it happens so seamlessly that it's scary, precisely because the mind makes me think I've always been like the new change. I can remember who I was before, but since the new has become the normal, every comparison I make with my past self is at a disadvantage. Thus, I am sometimes not sure if the changes are good or bad. This fear has arguably stopped me more than anything in meditating. If I feel like I've changed too much, I just stop out of fear I'll become something I don't want to be.

I don't if it's clear. It sounds a little vague of a reply but it's the best I can do with my current understanding and experience of things.
I think I understood what you wrote, thank you very much for the replies. We're all learning here, so it's all right not to fully know everything, even if you're more experienced than I am.

thank you everybody for the responses. it was quite enlightening and I remember that is how I heard about.
however, many, many thanks to JG Naked Pluto who used the terminology that "virginity is a code word". That terminology hit me as being correct and pure as soon as I heard it. Thanks again family. tiajra13

Hail Satan!!!

Virginity is also a code to signal beginning of life, like a new horizon. The Sexual energy is also a way to make it understood that one desires something, and in each case, sexual desire is desire for life. Life becomes embodied by creation, by union. One spiritually becoming pure, becomes created.

The previous response was to this quote

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back