Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is Niberu and what is it's relation with Satanism?

Non-ex[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 1:00:06 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] What is Niberu and what is it's relation with Satanism?

Hail Father Satan And His Demons

<td val[/IMG]Nibriu, if thats what your talking about, is claimed to be the 12th planet and its where Enki is from. The lost book of Enki explains it as well.

--- On Fri, 10/28/11, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] What is Niberu and what is it's relation with Satanism?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Friday, October 28, 2011, 11:44 AM

Non-ex[/IMG]</var>

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] What is Niberu and what is it's relation with Satanism?

[/TD]

Nibiru is a name for Jupiter - second name or the 1st one in fact.

Sitchin - a kike - made it into a planet so that the story could give the kikes SUPREMACY over us.

Let it be enough that the Gods apparently do not want the majority of us to know the whole story - if They say no, it is for A REASON.

Do your research on the forum - this topic was discussed over and over again.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Non-existant, use the search fuction for more detail.

I found something really weird upon searching the boards. Are Mac Friday and Mageson6666 the same person??? There are two separate posts where they posted the exact same thing.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/44132

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/32525

Neither of the posts are said to be reposts, meaning one of em copied each other or it's the same person, just a little clarification would be nice.
But reading what they said, our gods coming from Orion is intriguing. There are a bunch of hollywood movies that refer to Orion and Orions belt like Men In Black and others I can't remember. The Jews always sneak our sacred knowledge in their films, use our symbols and such, sucks but I guess it can help us find things to study for those of us who don't know everything.

<td val[/IMG]oooh I was not aware Sitichin was a kike, sounds about right though.

--- On Fri, 10/28/11, siguarddraconis <siguarddraconis@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What is Niberu and what is it's relation with Satanism?
Date: Friday, October 28, 2011, 12:14 PM

Nibiru is a name for Jupiter - second name or the 1st one in fact.

Sitchin - a kike - made it into a planet so that the story could give the kikes SUPREMACY over us.

Let it be enough that the Gods apparently do not want the majority of us to know the whole story - if They say no, it is for A REASON.

Do your research on the forum - this topic was discussed over and over again.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Non-existant, use the search fuction for more detail.

[/TD]

HP Friday was simply reposting my message evidenced by the obvious link at the bottom of message 44132.   Maybe you should be thanking HP Friday for taking the time to answer people. Instead of making accusations in the form of questions.   Do you feel clarified?             From: Fred <fred.fingers@...
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 4:56:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What is Niberu and what is it's relation with Satanism?

I found something really weird upon searching the boards. Are Mac Friday and Mageson6666 the same person??? There are two separate posts where they posted the exact same thing.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/44132

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/32525

Neither of the posts are said to be reposts, meaning one of em copied each other or it's the same person, just a little clarification would be nice.
But reading what they said, our gods coming from Orion is intriguing. There are a bunch of hollywood movies that refer to Orion and Orions belt like Men In Black and others I can't remember. The Jews always sneak our sacred knowledge in their films, use our symbols and such, sucks but I guess it can help us find things to study for those of us who don't know everything.

Oh cool, thanks for clearing that up, sometimes I overlook things as people tend to do at times, no offense was meant to anyone in case you or anyone felt offended, sorry about that. But I do love reading both you and Mac Fridays posts, you two are very well informed and knowledgeable so it's a treat to find information from you two, and now that I know you made that post originally, I would like to thank you, because I didn't know Stitchin was a Jew, but it makes sense, I see too many people talking about Planet X aka Nibiru, and when something is in mainstream view, it's either lied about, tainted, or a delusion, that's what I've found to be true for the most part. Thanks for your time and clarification!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

HP Friday was simply reposting my message evidenced by the obvious link at the bottom of message 44132.

Maybe you should be thanking HP Friday for taking the time to answer people. Instead of making accusations in the form of questions.

Do you feel clarified?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back