Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is illuminati about?

Thaumiel

I have a few all seeing eye of illuminati and I'm not even sure what they're about

Mech_arena said:
I have a few all seeing eye of illuminati and I'm not even sure what they're about

They are meanwhile just lesser rabbis, same goals, swear on the bible, do hebrew, before it was satanic. If you search the forum you will find more info HPHC did some good sermons.

I believe it's a Jewish thing maybe what became of the upper levels in free masonry after the Jews took it over.

From what I've read, the Illuminati is a collective hierarchy lead by the Pindar (King Lizard), the head of the (jewish) Rothschilds. Below this are the other 12/13 royal families who are also reptilians.

That's the very top of this Illumanati pyramid. The rest consists of people in power, such as the Pope and other heads of organizations followed by the Committee of 300 and then other initiates, like celebrities and influencers.

It's a very complex web and one I still struggle to fully comprehend. The main thing of concern to me is that they are taught occult magic pertaining to the Kabbalah and other stolen/corrupted knowledge. They also engage in countless human sacrifices on a daily basis. Even things like disasters (like 9-11) and missing people/human trafficking pertain to this.

The Illuminati was birthed from Freemasonry and still is a higher extension of this organization, yet the people in lower ranks have no idea of this.

You will often see Satanic imagery in both Freemasonry and the Illuminati. They stole and corrupted so much of our history that it's unrecognizable, and it also works as yet another tool to fool people into thinking that Satanism = evil. HP Maxine is beyond genius for seeing through all these lies. One amazing fact I learned is she did so not by research alone, but through connection with Satan and the Gods. Meditating and empowering this connection helps lead us to greater truth than we can ever gain on our own.

Threads like this are great because it brings our collective understandings to one place where we can work to understand the enemy better. It's like they say, you must understand your enemy to defeat your enemy. Don't get too focused on it however. Always seek to have a balance, continue meditating and look after yourself above all else. I look forward to reading that PDF from HP Mageson666.

Hail Satan!

Oh (I forgot to add):

In addition to looking after yourself you should always seek to know and understand your true self. (Your tendencies, shortcomings, etc). This is also done through our connection to Satan. He is the light (Lucifer) who reveals truth (Satan in Sanskrit = Sat: truth Yan: eternal).

I've just come to learn these things recently and feel the need to emphasize their importance. The dedication ritual connects us to Satan. He's always with us in some capacity, so NEVER feel like it's a sign of weakness to go to him for love and support.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back