Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is a soul ?

alanhernandez444

What is a soul ?And does anyone have a nice ritual prayer I can borrow for our father ? Right now while I was scrolling through our group comments 12:12am right now a demon in my head said "I'm your servant " what does that mean ?

No Demon will ever say such crap. Demons aren't your servants, but higher and magnificent beings. Please study the Joy of Satan and exert common sense, before assuming whatever crap is crossing your mind - be it a random thought or some else - is a direct message from our mighty Gods. Thank you.

I've always been under the impression 12:12 is a bad sign/ number.

I read once 11:11 is associated to an awaking and 12:12 is associated with going back asleep/ being stuck in a loop.

This was not found on JoS and I'd love to know for sure if the numbers mean anything, but I've looked at 12:12 as more of a warning than anything.

I think this has to do with our soul.  In to was often seeing 11:11

-------- Original message --------
From: "mandy_moo923@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 19/08/2017 19:34 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What is a soul ?

I've always been under the impression 12:12 is a bad sign/ number.

I read once 11:11 is associated to an awaking and 12:12 is associated with going back asleep/ being stuck in a loop.

This was not found on JoS and I'd love to know for sure if the numbers mean anything, but I've looked at 12:12 as more of a warning than anything.

Nop,  that wasn't a demon.
That was your head telling you that Demons are not our servants
They are superior beings than us like ten times fold Demons can be our leaders
They can be our guardians
They can be our friends
They can be our lovers.... But never... Not under any circumstances can they be our servants. So it's most likely that thought just crossed your mind but it wasn't a demon saying. Hail satan
Hail all hell
Dark blessings devil'sAdvocate nic
On Aug 18, 2017 4:37 AM, "alanhernandez444@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  What is a soul ?And does anyone have a nice ritual prayer I can borrow for our father ? Right now while I was scrolling through our group comments 12:12am right now a demon in my head said "I'm your servant " what does that mean ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back