Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What impact has Satan made on your life?

miawisbywork

Hi all, I am new to Satanism, somewhat anyway. I began reading various books and web pages on the religion a couple of years ago, and I had never thought about committing to it until now, for the past few days I have been off on annual leave and began researching into it quite a bit. I am not going to commit to this religion purely based on the fact that others have had positive impact since, I am just interested! Thank you!

Satan's first impact on me was a very positive feeling when I was referred to the JoS website by Don D. On Yahoo! Answers. I felt an overwhelmingly positive feeling towards it, and wanted to keep reading. And I loved what I saw, and still do. That night, I had a dream, about what I assume to be Hell, it was a cold and frozen part of Hell, but very peaceful and nice, cloudy, but safe from any harm, or inconveniences, and my guide was quite tall, and my mind keeps telling me this was Anubis. I am beginning to feel he is my guardian demon. The next days where very positive experiences, I experienced in and out odd feelings of somebody guarding me, one night I was in my room, going to sleep, and I was over come with a positive feeling, there was a green glow all over my room, coming from the corner by my desk. I believe this was also Anubis. Watching over me. One time letting me get in to a panic attack, and fight it, only so I can get stronger, and for that I am very thankful.Now I am starting to see my own aura, and energies around me. It is quite strange, although it is just basic flashes of it, it's going to take some getting used to.
Hail Satan!Hail Anubis!Hail Beelzebub!Hail Azazel!Hail Thoth!Heil Hitler!Heil Himmler!

To put it simply Satan has made a huge impact on my life. Things I never dreamed could happen are happening. I still have trouble believing I'm not dreaming sometimes, haha.

Great story,and glad you are here Kael.That just proves that the shit we have dealt with on yahoo answers,is all worth it.Hail SatanBrian
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 1:29 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What impact has Satan made on your life?

Satan's first impact on me was a very positive feeling when I was referred to the JoS website by Don D. On Yahoo! Answers. I felt an overwhelmingly positive feeling towards it, and wanted to keep reading. And I loved what I saw, and still do. That night, I had a dream, about what I assume to be Hell, it was a cold and frozen part of Hell, but very peaceful and nice, cloudy, but safe from any harm, or inconveniences, and my guide was quite tall, and my mind keeps telling me this was Anubis. I am beginning to feel he is my guardian demon. The next days where very positive experiences, I experienced in and out odd feelings of somebody guarding me, one night I was in my room, going to sleep, and I was over come with a positive feeling, there was a green glow all over my room, coming from the corner by my desk. I believe this was also Anubis. Watching over me. One time letting me get in to a panic attack, and fight it, only so I can get stronger, and for that I am very thankful.Now I am starting to see my own aura, and energies around me. It is quite strange, although it is just basic flashes of it, it's going to take some getting used to.
Hail Satan!Hail Anubis!Hail Beelzebub!Hail Azazel!Hail Thoth!Heil Hitler!Heil Himmler!

2 big ones and most important to me is i have gained my idipendance and my freedom back and have stoped letting ppl treat me like i am less than what i should be and allowing them to use me and abuse me i gaind my life back
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 12:54 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] What impact has Satan made on your life?

Hi all, I am new to Satanism, somewhat anyway. I began reading various books and web pages on the religion a couple of years ago, and I had never thought about committing to it until now, for the past few days I have been off on annual leave and began researching into it quite a bit. I am not going to commit to this religion purely based on the fact that others have had positive impact since, I am just interested! Thank you!

Always looked out for me when I need it and protected me when I was in need. There are a few obvious signs hes given me over things. All Positive. I feel full of happiness and satisfaction, not suicidal and depressed most of the time like before I came to father Satan. I found the Joy of Satan through a website that I believe is enemy, when researching psychic power, strangly enough it was saying don't listen to it etc but gave a link, when I got on there I felt this wonderful sense of peace/positive energy and like everything made sense and I would read that site for hours. I decided pretty much right then that, I was going to be a Satanist, and dedicated about a month later. The bliss feeling in meditation. Not to mention about two to three crazy situations I got into where my life was in danger, I believe he or one of his demons was protecting me at that point.
So the Demons and Satan are wonderful.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:

2 big ones and most important to me is i have gained my idipendance and my freedom back and have stoped letting ppl treat me like i am less than what i should be and allowing them to use me and abuse me i gaind my life back

Hi, I deciated/sold my soul to the devil and i know who's my guardian demon. I'm just wondering how long it would be for me to get what i want and the demon?
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 10:04 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What impact has Satan made on your life?

Great story,and glad you are here Kael.That just proves that the shit we have dealt with on yahoo answers,is all worth it.Hail SatanBrian

We don't sell our souls. Read joyofsatan.org thoroughly.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mia Mezza <fuzzybubbles18@... wrote:

Hi, I deciated/sold my soul to the devil and i know who's my guardian demon. I'm just wondering how long it would be for me to get what i want and the demon?

I got plenty of experiences: he's saved me from harm more than once, gave me undeniable proof he had existed over and over again, I finally found my life's purpose and everything just makes sense now, i feel "higher" now due to the knowledge I have been given by Satan and the Demons through all my research and connecting the dots....i mean, I have a little booklet and I got quite a few pages of thing's he's done for me, b4 and after my dedication, and I haven't even been dedicated a full year yet. But I don't have the inclination to list them all in detail, because what I have learned throughout my time being dedicated, is that I can give all my testimony and evidence that authenticate the JoS, but it is most effective for the individual to be naturally drawn to it rather than persuaded.  
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Satan has become my all in all; my peace and my strength.  He has given me rest from the run around of false doctrine and taught me how to stand up and fight for injustice.  I have never been so freely able to love someone as I have Father Satan.  He has taught me to love, to fight, and to let go.  I feel empowered by my Creator to accomplish anything.
Hail Enki!!

you what? and wait what? dont mean to be rude but if you are an infiltrator then yes but if you really dont know ..let me explain so you dont make yourself look like a fool again.ahhh where to start i guess i should just introduce you to the site but let me help you out a bit.Read carefully.first of all we DO NOT SELL our soul to the "devil". It is called the dedication ritual where we become a child of father satan.it is then that he pertects us and assigns a guardian demon to pertect us and watch over us.THE GOAL is to empower yourself by opening your chakras which have become blocked because of stupid christianity which is nothing more than a tool invented by the jews so that you never find/realize the truth that satan IS the creator of humanity!second of all the real devil is jesus and jews ,they are the devils.Then again jesus does not exist (just a lie to keep you away from satan) but are you beginning to get the picture ? forget everything that your so called "friends",pedophile preachers,and all that BS making satan look bad.One of there biggest tools to keep you away from him is by using FEAR.  NO he is not fukin red with horns.NO he is not evil.NO DEMONS DO NOT POSSES PEOPLE! that is all BS!those are an alien race called GREYS.He wants us to be free and become as strong as we can be. He left within all of us a beautiful gift of power that allows you to become like a god by unsealing your chakras and awakening your kundalini.this is what thy do not want you to know so they created christianity to fool the masses long ago. Remember the inquisition? They have been lieng to you all this time deceiving you until the very end.Psychologically fucking your head where theres so many paths to turn to yet there all false EXCEPT ONE witch is spiritual satanism.you still have it twisted you need to go here http://www.joyofsatan.org/ that contains the truth.take it or leave it its your destiny. HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: help???

Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 10:04 AM

I even did a blog entry on it. Ugh!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mia Mezza <fuzzybubbles18@ wrote:

Yes. Please don't say that. It really gets under my skin when people say "sell your soul to Satan". That IS NOT what we do.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mia Mezza <fuzzybubbles18@ wrote:

Father Satan saved my ass many times and has helped me all my life.theres a time when you will look back and you may realize that it seems as tho you were guided at some point on. The biggest thing he did for me was save me from committing a really nasty crime.I was going to kill as many enemies as i could before the p.d found my dead body with an aftermath of suicide.It is a very long story.Now i look back after a year and a half or more after my dedication and daily empowerment, that i realize how much ive grown.before i dedicated i was so filled with rage always cared about what people thought about me.i was just so psychologically fucked i thought killing was proving my balls and thats showing that im not like the rest of the people.I look back and its just sheesh.. hoof.. i was guna ..wow,i regret my thoughts but satanism has truly saved my ass and now im much stronger than before in every aspect.power meditation truly is a method for not only empowering your soul but putting your brain to lift weights. HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 9:17 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] What impact has Satan made on your life?

If it wasn't for Satan i wouldn't be alive now right, before i found god i was suicidal, i had a real bad drug problem, and my life was just going down hill, then when i first dedicated my soul, my first intentions was to sell drugs and get caught up in a life of crime, but satan made me realize that there are better ways to make it, so im no long living that life style, iv been clean from drugs, and for the first time is a long time im happy, im peaceful, and enjoying every second of life. thats how i know satan is the true god, not the devil.
Hail to the one and only god Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <alreyes57@... wrote:

Father Satan saved my ass many times and has helped me all my life.theres a time when you will look back and you may realize that it seems as tho you were guided at some point on. The biggest thing he did for me was save me from committing a really nasty crime.I was going to kill as many enemies as i could before the p.d found my dead body with an aftermath of suicide.It is a very long story.Now i look back after a year and a half or more after my dedication and daily empowerment, that i realize how much ive grown.before i dedicated i was so filled with rage always cared about what people thought about me.i was just so psychologically fucked i thought killing was proving my balls and thats showing that im not like the rest of the people.I look back and its just sheesh.. hoof.. i was guna ..wow,i regret my thoughts but satanism has truly saved my ass and now im much stronger than before in every aspect.power meditation truly is a method for not only
empowering your soul but putting your brain to lift weights.

HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 9:17 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] What impact has Satan made on your life?

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

thank you :)
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 9:34 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: help???

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mia Mezza <fuzzybubbles18@... wrote:

Satan has changed my life completely, as He has done for many of our Brothers and Sisters here. Over and above the fact that Satan gave us life, a Soul, Independence, the ability to Advance via the use of His many gifts to Humanity and much more, He is also here to assist us in times of need and to give us guidance. Satan has been there for myself and my loved ones many times and has given many beautiful gifts and experiences. For one,He brought myself and my Husband together, against all odds I might add, which was a most amazing gift that I am eternally thankful for.

Satan is a truly caring God and is there for His People. We are not left ignorant and in the dark and unable to stand on our own two feet, either. There is no doubt in my mind that my life would never be the same, and that it would be meaningless, without Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "miawisbywork" <miawisbywork@... wrote:

Hmmm well I haven't started any meditations yet or opening my chakras (I live in a house with non-SS family) so there hasn't really been any real changes, but 1 of the main things I notice is movies. I'm pretty much unable to fully enjoy any movie with a religious or mythological theme because I am aware of how disgustingly blasphemous they are. Take the recent Marvel action flick, Thor. I couldn't enjoy it because I felt saddened and slightly angry that Father Satan was being portrayed as a villain (Loki). Others rave about how good the movie was and yet I couldn't get past that part. The nightmare before christmas, Beetlejuice, all of the christmas films etc. I have the same problem with - there are signs of the red devil in them and glorifying xianity. It was kikemas in Australia today and my family had kikemas carols playing. I was trying to rush through my breakfast as quickly as possible because I was trying not to go into a rage over the lyrics of them glorifying the nazarene. It made me sick to my stomach.

Thank you for that inspirational story about your husband H P Rassi,I needed that.Happy Yule!Hail SatanBrian
From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 6:24 PM

Satan has changed my life completely, as He has done for many of our Brothers and Sisters here. Over and above the fact that Satan gave us life, a Soul, Independence, the ability to Advance via the use of His many gifts to Humanity and much more, He is also here to assist us in times of need and to give us guidance. Satan has been there for myself and my loved ones many times and has given many beautiful gifts and experiences. For one,He brought myself and my Husband together, against all odds I might add, which was a most amazing gift that I am eternally thankful for.

Satan is a truly caring God and is there for His People. We are not left ignorant and in the dark and unable to stand on our own two feet, either. There is no doubt in my mind that my life would never be the same, and that it would be meaningless, without Satan.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "miawisbywork" <miawisbywork@... wrote:

Enki has affected my life in several ways.         First off, I'm alive because of Enki when I should be dead. He's actually saved my life at the very least three times and probably more that I don't know about. I'm forever indebted.        Also, he and Belial have personally guided me on meditations. When I seriously needed help and I was at a loss, one of them would and still shows up to help and to guide. Something I'm grateful for as well.        My questions are nearly always answered in some form and I feel as though I've grown more in these past six months than I have in the past eighteen years.        For instance, I used to be very confused about my heart chakra and why it was so hard for me to feel specific emotions. I asked Enki what kind of blockage it was and how to get it out but no answer. And now, just last week, I went to a doctor thinking that my recent attacks of unexplainable pure rage and depression were something to do with my brain when in actuality, I have post traumatic stress disorder because of my past traumas.        So I have lots of blockage from those past experiences that I need to work out through realizing and dealing with emotions that I've surpressed my entire life. And I'm very thankful to Enki for helping me to realize that. A psychiatrist appoinment is being set up as we speak.        Also, there have been a few small changes as well, especially in my hair! It's got little waves everywhere where it used to be corn silk straight. And I learned this was a gift from Enki because I've always wanted wavy hair, not straight.         Also, there have been HUGE changes in my aura. I was recently shocked when I looked at a picture of myself when I first came to my new house. It was so unlike the new me right now that I just blinked and I actually had to stare at the picture for a very long time going "Is that me?" I just couldn't believe how positive things are now compared to back than.        But the best change is that I'm slowly becoming closer to Enki. He even asked me to call him Enki when I called him Satan.         I've spoken with him at length and I'll say this. People can get all the rewards from Enki that they want for fighting the enemy.         But me? If I had to say there was something I wanted of Enki, after the life of pain Enki's had, it would be that I would want him to laugh. So I've made that one of my huge goals in life and I'm very happy to say it's something I've been heard a few times. XD        So any changes that have been made since I came into Satanism are good ones and I feel my life has changed for the better. And I can say without the shadow of a doubt that Enki is TRULY the best father ever.   |
  |
_|_
  |
Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

<td val[/IMG]Thanks for sharing sis!
Hail Enki
Brian

--- On Sun, 12/25/11, Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, December 25, 2011, 1:09 PM

Enki has affected my life in several ways.         First off, I'm alive because of Enki when I should be dead. He's actually saved my life at the very least three times and probably more that I don't know about. I'm forever indebted.        Also, he and Belial have personally guided me on meditations. When I seriously needed help and I was at a loss, one of them would and still shows up to help and to guide. Something I'm grateful for as well.        My questions are nearly always answered in some form and I feel as though I've grown more in these past six months than I have in the past eighteen years.        For instance, I used to be very confused about my heart chakra and why it was so hard for me to feel specific emotions. I asked Enki what kind of blockage it was and how to get it out but no answer. And now, just last week, I went to a doctor thinking that my recent attacks of unexplainable pure rage and depression were something to do with my brain when in actuality, I have post traumatic stress disorder because of my past traumas.        So I have lots of blockage from those past experiences that I need to work out through realizing and dealing with emotions that I've surpressed my entire life. And I'm very thankful to Enki for helping me to realize that. A psychiatrist appoinment is being set up as we speak.        Also, there have been a few small changes as well, especially in my hair! It's got little waves everywhere where it used to be corn silk straight. And I learned this was a gift from Enki because I've always wanted wavy hair, not straight.         Also, there have been HUGE changes in my aura. I was recently shocked when I looked at a picture of myself when I first came to my new house. It was so unlike the new me right now that I just blinked and I actually had to stare at the picture for a very long time going "Is that me?" I just couldn't believe how positive things are now compared to back than.        But the best change is that I'm slowly becoming closer to Enki. He even asked me to call him Enki when I called him Satan.         I've spoken with him at length and I'll say this. People can get all the rewards from Enki that they want for fighting the enemy.         But me? If I had to say there was something I wanted of Enki, after the life of pain Enki's had, it would be that I would want him to laugh. So I've made that one of my huge goals in life and I'm very happy to say it's something I've been heard a few times. XD        So any changes that have been made since I came into Satanism are good ones and I feel my life has changed for the better. And I can say without the shadow of a doubt that Enki is TRULY the best father ever.   |
  |
_|_
  |
Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
[/TD]

In my personal experiance Satan changed my life, He taught me how to handle anything including death and circumstances that I could never handle. Most of my desires have been already manifest due to power meditation and empowering myself. The Gods of Hell have came on their own to support me in times of need and in times that I couldn't handle anything and everything was out of control. Even in times of doubt and disbelief or lack of faith, Satan supported me and showed me that I'm loyal despite of the dross I was going through, simply because I didn't leave and never turned my back. When my mother died, Satan and the Gods of Hell strongly supported me so I got through it emotionally unsatched, and this is not the only time as I have gone through crazy stuff that most won't understand or feel related to. In meditation, I have advanced from scratch and only because Satanists evolve rapidly I have advanced myself. Without the powers of Hell I would be nothing I am today and most evolutions I have undergone are permanent, in mind body and soul. Satan is King and God of Humanity.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I came to Enki/Satan back in 2009 , had a slight drug problem but it wasn't out of control, had taken a while but now I'm healed and back in the ring doing what I love! Yes there are setbacks but it let's you know what not to do the next time! I'm better at everything since 2009 and am happy! Not that any of this is gonna help because actualy this is a religion where you have to learn to do what's best for you and not follow like a mindless sheep, you have to do what you feel is right for you!

He has made quite the impact! I'm getting treatment for depression, ADD & anxiety, of which I used to be in denial for over 25 years. I have been reminded that I am an artist, that I have gift of both calling & talent - & that I must value that gift by working on my art it! (Father sure had to hammer on my thick skull to get those messages in. Anyway, I am finding joy again, my art , & peace of mind (and not the baa-baa I am a sheep kind) since I found my way to Father and the gods-called-demons!

My love to Satan/Enki/Lucifer, and gratitude to Lilith, Asmodeus & Glasya-Labolas

Alex Endorian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back