Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What if Hitler was actually a God sent in human form to advance the Satanic agenda.

Alpha Tenebras

Think about it if he achieved the magnum opus now, then he woulda been also able to achieve it in the past if he was also involved with the occult before. Suggesting he was sent here again to fulfill a mission.

This is my take on it.

He probably knew that he was needed and so he waited to complete the Magnum Opus. This is what I always thought happened.

I remember reading around here that in His life as Adolf Hitler, since that birth, spiritually He was pretty much already on the Demigod status, but it was a long time ago, and I don't remember who said it.

I don't know if He was fully a God when He arrived, but He definitely was becoming of one when He left.

In pictures and videos of Him around 1940-1941, you can definitely see something in his eyes. They look so beautiful, deep and powerful, like He has just realized or attained something. It is the look of a deeply spiritual man. At least I think so, anyway.

But yes, He was definitely sent to Earth to fulfil a great mission for the Gods.

I read that Hitler's soul waited 3000(I'm not sure, may not remember how many years it was) years to be reincarnated. because it was a special mission for him.

If he reincarnated immediately and became a god, I believe he would be one of the other known gods in the JoS.

I don't know if he really was, but he was like a god living in a human body.

But no matter what, he is now a true god.

While he was not a God when he incarnated in Austria as Adolf, he was very advanced spiritually from previous life times. He was the Pharaoh Ramses II and so this all carried over.

One at higher levels of advancement can be seen and sometimes confused as to what they are, as modern humans are very much below developmentally where we were countless ages ago.

Basically what you see in types like Hitler, Alexander the Great, and many others is the level we used to just be operating at as a species many centuries ago.

This just degraded over time so things like the magnum opus and serious progress in life can take far longer depending on the person. Not to mention how the enemy has held us back from this.

I think an HP once said he was the reincarnation of Ramses II but don’t take my word on it…can’t remember who said that
He did say that, it’s true.

I’d love to know more about Hitler’s Ascension, and I know I’m excited as all Hell for when we finally get His absolution Ritual. With Balaam’s having been published recently I think we ought to be getting Herr Hitler’s soon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back