Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what happins to ppl question???

chris41226

what happins if someone kills them self? were do they go and what happins to there souls ik we get reborn in new bodys but bc of the fact ppl that kill there selves go threw so much trama and spiritual damige what happins to them id think bc there souls are so damiged and corupted that father would take murcy on them and not sind them back into a new life to suffer again?

....When humans die most of us get reincarnated again into a human again. Simple as that. You need to read about past life karma on the joyofsatan website to understand about why we go through some of the suffering we go through in our next lives. But the goal of satanism is to reach/godhead. Immortality.

------------------------------
On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 4:41 PM EDT chris41226 wrote:

what happins if someone kills them self? were do they go and what happins to there souls ik we get reborn in new bodys but bc of the fact ppl that kill there selves go threw so much trama and spiritual damige what happins to them id think bc there souls are so damiged and corupted that father would take murcy on them and not sind them back into a new life to suffer again?

Death experiences are often individual, and there are many, many different experiences. Satan protects those who are dedicated. The goal of Spiritual Satanism is physical and spiritual prefection and immortality, so you don't have to die and reincarnate, and forget everything you learned in this life all over again.

Suicide should be a totally last resort, as many problems can be overcome through meditation and directing one's energies. There are cases where suicide is the only answer, such as facing torture or worse, where there is NO other way out possible. The Powers of Hell want us to live. The enemy tries to get people to commit suicide.

I am answering your question here because I have had the privilage of working directly with a few human spirits who are of major importance to Satan. When I asked what happened when right after he died [he bit down on a cyanide capsule], he told me four Demons showed up and one took hold of his astral hand and lifted him out of his body and took him safely to 'Hell.'

Most of those who have passed on reincarnate, but not all. Those in spirit form stagnate. They do not eat or sleep. They can only eat if they enter the body of someone who is living. Some of the physical sensations and faculties of the body remain on the soul. The soul can feel certain things, but does not have the physical needs such as eating and sleeping as does the body. Curiously, sexual orgasm is also achieved by the soul and is of the soul in addition to being of the physical body. This is also supported as when orgasm occurs, the chakras open, and this is one of the main reasons the xian churches are and always have been against sexual pleasure, it is a spiritual thing, not physical that they are against, as they work to destroy all spirituality.

In addition, humans in spirit form are no different from when they were alive physically. They still retain the same personality, emotions and feelings and are fully aware. I have seen jew lying filth teachings that those who have passed on are 'empty shells.' Nothing could be further form the truth. Thanks to this sort of thing and the xian churches which are their major tool- many of those who have passed on are forgotten by their families, and survivors; due to spiritual knowledge being systematically removed, visit the empty corpse at the grave sites and don't know how to contact and communicate with their loved ones on the other side, who haven't reincarnated yet. The physical body is dead, but the soul lives on and is not dead in any way.

I have had a lot of experience with working with those who have passed on. The xian hell is another matter and people who tie into the energy of this crap, work with angels and greys and such as those new age fools run into this sort of thing. This is not of Hell in any way.

I already answered this and more detail in message 57559, here is part of it:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/57559

In addition to working with many different Demons, Satan has had me work with human spirits. Though their physical bodies are dead, they are very much alive and do not like being referred to as 'the dead.' I am talking those of importance in 'Hell.' Most have reincarnated, some are still there for specific reasons. I can tell you, 'Hell' is not some place of fire and brimstone, but a safe haven for souls who are of Satan.

There is another place- the xian 'Hell' which xian believers who fall short wind up in, which is where the horror stories come from and xian angels have taken some unfortunate individuals on a personal tour of this, as they are human hating. Pretty obvious.

There are many different experiences in death. These experiences are individual in many cases, and run the gamut of differing experiences. One individual who is very important to Satan told me, after swallowing a cyanide capsule, right when he was dead, lying on the floor, four of our Gods showed up and took him by his astral hand, helped him out of his body and took him safely to 'Hell.' These are elite human souls, most of who go back to Egypt as pharaohs. These souls have risen to top leadership positions in successive lives and most are and always have been very close to Satan. The Powers of Hell watch over and protect them at all times. During the Middle Ages, for instance, the one person I mentioned above was a Satanic Grand Master.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris41226" <chris41226@... wrote:

Thanks for that. Was great to read up about things I've been pondering on lately.
I've been having a lot of spirits coming and visiting me recently and it's been good and relaxing, and I can feel it has been for them, to be able to talk with them freely and openly.

Just the other week, whilst I was sitting in bed meditating, I saw a spirit sitting in my computer chair, she then came over to me and we both achieved orgasm together, it was nice. And I wasn't sure if this was a weird thing or if it was common, so this has cleared it up.

As for spirits keeping their personalities. I've been thinking about that too. After opening myself up, I've found that I'm not bothered by spirits at all anymore, the only reason they come to me is to talk/ask for something, or they're just simply passing through.
Again, only a few weeks ago I had the spirit of a little girl in my room for a few days, at night whilst meditating she'd be in my room playing with things on my desk. Then the next day I saw her come up the stairs and ask me to come play. After that she moved on happily to find someone else to play with, like any child would. It made me smile.

I like to think that not only are the Gods out there looking over us. But there are also these spirits, human spirits of once great beings, who are here to also help us and guide us if we are open enough to commune with them. Thanks for somewhat pointing that out for me as correct.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Death experiences are often individual, and there are many, many different experiences. Satan protects those who are dedicated. The goal of Spiritual Satanism is physical and spiritual prefection and immortality, so you don't have to die and reincarnate, and forget everything you learned in this life all over again.

Suicide should be a totally last resort, as many problems can be overcome through meditation and directing one's energies. There are cases where suicide is the only answer, such as facing torture or worse, where there is NO other way out possible. The Powers of Hell want us to live. The enemy tries to get people to commit suicide.

I am answering your question here because I have had the privilage of working directly with a few human spirits who are of major importance to Satan. When I asked what happened when right after he died [he bit down on a cyanide capsule], he told me four Demons showed up and one took hold of his astral hand and lifted him out of his body and took him safely to 'Hell.'

Most of those who have passed on reincarnate, but not all. Those in spirit form stagnate. They do not eat or sleep. They can only eat if they enter the body of someone who is living. Some of the physical sensations and faculties of the body remain on the soul. The soul can feel certain things, but does not have the physical needs such as eating and sleeping as does the body. Curiously, sexual orgasm is also achieved by the soul and is of the soul in addition to being of the physical body. This is also supported as when orgasm occurs, the chakras open, and this is one of the main reasons the xian churches are and always have been against sexual pleasure, it is a spiritual thing, not physical that they are against, as they work to destroy all spirituality.

In addition, humans in spirit form are no different from when they were alive physically. They still retain the same personality, emotions and feelings and are fully aware. I have seen jew lying filth teachings that those who have passed on are 'empty shells.' Nothing could be further form the truth. Thanks to this sort of thing and the xian churches which are their major tool- many of those who have passed on are forgotten by their families, and survivors; due to spiritual knowledge being systematically removed, visit the empty corpse at the grave sites and don't know how to contact and communicate with their loved ones on the other side, who haven't reincarnated yet. The physical body is dead, but the soul lives on and is not dead in any way.

I have had a lot of experience with working with those who have passed on. The xian hell is another matter and people who tie into the energy of this crap, work with angels and greys and such as those new age fools run into this sort of thing. This is not of Hell in any way.

In addition to working with many different Demons, Satan has had me work with human spirits. Though their physical bodies are dead, they are very much alive and do not like being referred to as 'the dead.' I am talking those of importance in 'Hell.' Most have reincarnated, some are still there for specific reasons. I can tell you, 'Hell' is not some place of fire and brimstone, but a safe haven for souls who are of Satan.

There is another place- the xian 'Hell' which xian believers who fall short wind up in, which is where the horror stories come from and xian angels have taken some unfortunate individuals on a personal tour of this, as they are human hating. Pretty obvious.

There are many different experiences in death. These experiences are individual in many cases, and run the gamut of differing experiences. One individual who is very important to Satan told me, after swallowing a cyanide capsule, right when he was dead, lying on the floor, four of our Gods showed up and took him by his astral hand, helped him out of his body and took him safely to 'Hell.' These are elite human souls, most of who go back to Egypt as pharaohs. These souls have risen to top leadership positions in successive lives and most are and always have been very close to Satan. The Powers of Hell watch over and protect them at all times. During the Middle Ages, for instance, the one person I mentioned above was a Satanic Grand Master.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris41226" <chris41226@ wrote:

I had spirits come to me [people that died in this home] and most were xtians so they were hateful and I had to deal with them. Some others are simply innocent and I felt somewhat sad when I was asked "Why do you shine and we do not" kind of drama. Sometimes I can feel many spirits on the road that notice me and try to come close to me. Most just observe. Its not funny at all, the enemy just leaves many souls there to be wanderers. I hope something will be done for them, its truly sad.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Thanks for that. Was great to read up about things I've been pondering on lately.
I've been having a lot of spirits coming and visiting me recently and it's been good and relaxing, and I can feel it has been for them, to be able to talk with them freely and openly.

Just the other week, whilst I was sitting in bed meditating, I saw a spirit sitting in my computer chair, she then came over to me and we both achieved orgasm together, it was nice. And I wasn't sure if this was a weird thing or if it was common, so this has cleared it up.

As for spirits keeping their personalities. I've been thinking about that too. After opening myself up, I've found that I'm not bothered by spirits at all anymore, the only reason they come to me is to talk/ask for something, or they're just simply passing through.
Again, only a few weeks ago I had the spirit of a little girl in my room for a few days, at night whilst meditating she'd be in my room playing with things on my desk. Then the next day I saw her come up the stairs and ask me to come play. After that she moved on happily to find someone else to play with, like any child would. It made me smile.

I like to think that not only are the Gods out there looking over us. But there are also these spirits, human spirits of once great beings, who are here to also help us and guide us if we are open enough to commune with them. Thanks for somewhat pointing that out for me as correct.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris41226" <chris41226@ wrote:

Can anyone achieve godhood? I mean to can anyone be able to become immortal, A God in only One life? Or it requires many lifes to achieve it? I know rising serpent can be done in few years in just one life but here i'm talking about achieving immortality in only just one life. Is it possible?

Ψ HσяηεD Gοd Ψ

And also Is virginity important for it? :D stupid question but just curious to know. As it is a matter of PURETY !!

<td val[/IMG]Yes

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what happins to ppl question???
Sent: Thu, Jul 19, 2012 9:10:32 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Can anyone achieve godhood? I mean to can anyone be able to become immortal, A God in only One life? Or it requires many lifes to achieve it? I know rising serpent can be done in few years in just one life but here i'm talking about achieving immortality in only just one life. Is it possible?

Ψ HσяηεD Gοd Ψ [/TD]

Awesome to see a good long response from HP Maxine regarding this!~
I'll be forwarding this to myself in order to easily find for reference, reading and re-reading!
~!THANK YOU High Priestess MAXINE!~

<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I] 

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 2:57 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Yes

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what happins to ppl question???
Sent: Thu, Jul 19, 2012 9:10:32 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Can anyone achieve godhood? I mean to can anyone be able to become immortal, A God in only One life? Or it requires many lifes to achieve it? I know rising serpent can be done in few years in just one life but here i'm talking about achieving immortality in only just one life. Is it possible?

<font>Ψ HσяηεD Gοd Ψ [/TD]

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

Thank you really much
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich !
For this long post..
And i mean that.

I was looking for this.
I could not find it early'r even though the post date is july 19
Perhaps i still have some questions about it
when i have completly have read this
Hope it's ok to ask something about it when there
are still questions i might have?

I also posted something yesterday (sort of bio).
And it one part of it is about suicide..

Was also a big post btw...

In the mean time,
Gonna read it when i can really focus on it and
i wanna give your post the time to read correctly.
Have to go to work in less then a hour.
and dont wanna rush trough it, then you only read the half of it.
or less...

(hope i wrote this down right, english not native
language and all)

Thank you & greetings from Holland from Emefel

Hail Father Satan / Enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Er, I'm kinda confused as to one thing you wrote here, Maxine. You
said some of the souls who are important to our Father get
reincarnated as Egyptian pharaohs, but aren't all the pharaohs dead
now? I mean, Egypt doesn't have pharaohs anymore, right?

On 8/15/12, emefel01 <emefel01@... wrote:

Thank you really much
For this long post..
And i mean that.

I was looking for this.

In the mean time,
or less...

language and all)

Hail Father Satan / Enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
<maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Death experiences are often individual, and there are many, many different
experiences. Satan protects those who are dedicated. The goal of Spiritual
Satanism is physical and spiritual prefection and immortality, so you
don't have to die and reincarnate, and forget everything you learned in
this life all over again.

Suicide should be a totally last resort, as many problems can be overcome
through meditation and directing one's energies. There are cases where
suicide is the only answer, such as facing torture or worse, where there
is NO other way out possible. The Powers of Hell want us to live. The
enemy tries to get people to commit suicide.

I am answering your question here because I have had the privilage of
working directly with a few human spirits who are of major importance to
Satan. When I asked what happened when right after he died [he bit down on
a cyanide capsule], he told me four Demons showed up and one took hold of
his astral hand and lifted him out of his body and took him safely to
'Hell.'

Most of those who have passed on reincarnate, but not all. Those in spirit
form stagnate. They do not eat or sleep. They can only eat if they enter
the body of someone who is living. Some of the physical sensations and
faculties of the body remain on the soul. The soul can feel certain
things, but does not have the physical needs such as eating and sleeping
as does the body. Curiously, sexual orgasm is also achieved by the soul
and is of the soul in addition to being of the physical body. This is also
supported as when orgasm occurs, the chakras open, and this is one of the
main reasons the xian churches are and always have been against sexual
pleasure, it is a spiritual thing, not physical that they are against, as
they work to destroy all spirituality.

In addition, humans in spirit form are no different from when they were
alive physically. They still retain the same personality, emotions and
feelings and are fully aware. I have seen jew lying filth teachings that
those who have passed on are 'empty shells.' Nothing could be further form
the truth. Thanks to this sort of thing and the xian churches which are
their major tool- many of those who have passed on are forgotten by their
families, and survivors; due to spiritual knowledge being systematically
removed, visit the empty corpse at the grave sites and don't know how to
contact and communicate with their loved ones on the other side, who
haven't reincarnated yet. The physical body is dead, but the soul lives on
and is not dead in any way.

I have had a lot of experience with working with those who have passed on.
The xian hell is another matter and people who tie into the energy of this
crap, work with angels and greys and such as those new age fools run into
this sort of thing. This is not of Hell in any way.

I already answered this and more detail in message 57559, here is part of
it:

In addition to working with many different Demons, Satan has had me work
with human spirits. Though their physical bodies are dead, they are very
much alive and do not like being referred to as 'the dead.' I am talking
those of importance in 'Hell.' Most have reincarnated, some are still
there for specific reasons. I can tell you, 'Hell' is not some place of
fire and brimstone, but a safe haven for souls who are of Satan.

There is another place- the xian 'Hell' which xian believers who fall
short wind up in, which is where the horror stories come from and xian
angels have taken some unfortunate individuals on a personal tour of this,
as they are human hating. Pretty obvious.

There are many different experiences in death. These experiences are
individual in many cases, and run the gamut of differing experiences. One
individual who is very important to Satan told me, after swallowing a
cyanide capsule, right when he was dead, lying on the floor, four of our
Gods showed up and took him by his astral hand, helped him out of his body
and took him safely to 'Hell.' These are elite human souls, most of who go
back to Egypt as pharaohs. These souls have risen to top leadership
positions in successive lives and most are and always have been very close
to Satan. The Powers of Hell watch over and protect them at all times.
During the Middle Ages, for instance, the one person I mentioned above was
a Satanic Grand Master.

what happins if someone kills them self? were do they go and what
happins to there souls ik we get reborn in new bodys but bc of the fact
ppl that kill there selves go threw so much trama and spiritual damige
what happins to them id think bc there souls are so damiged and corupted
that father would take murcy on them and not sind them back into a new
life to suffer again?

<td val[/IMG]i think you misread the post allison, she said that the souls "go back as pharoas" as in the soul in that particular body, was a pharoah in egypt at one point in time.

--- On Sat, 8/18/12, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what happins to ppl question???
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, August 18, 2012, 9:07 AM

Thank you really much
For this long post..
And i mean that.

I was looking for this.

In the mean time,
or less...

language and all)

Hail Father Satan / Enki

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

'Hell.'

it:

a Satanic Grand Master.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "chris41226" <chris41226@ wrote:

life to suffer again?
[/TD]

Meh. Possibly.

On 8/18/12, Brant Lusk <chaos_soldier27@... wrote:
i think you misread the post allison, she said that the souls "go back as
pharoas" as in the soul in that particular body, was a pharoah in egypt at
one point in time.

--- On Sat, 8/18/12, Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what happins to ppl question???
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, August 18, 2012, 9:07 AM

Thank you really much
For this long post..
And i mean that.

I was looking for this.

In the mean time,
or less...

language and all)

Hail Father Satan / Enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Death experiences are often individual, and there are many, many
different
experiences. Satan protects those who are dedicated. The goal of
Spiritual

Suicide should be a totally last resort, as many problems can be
overcome

Satan. When I asked what happened when right after he died [he bit down
on
a cyanide capsule], he told me four Demons showed up and one took hold
of
'Hell.'

Most of those who have passed on reincarnate, but not all. Those in
spirit
and is of the soul in addition to being of the physical body. This is
also
supported as when orgasm occurs, the chakras open, and this is one of
the
pleasure, it is a spiritual thing, not physical that they are against,
as

those who have passed on are 'empty shells.' Nothing could be further
form
their major tool- many of those who have passed on are forgotten by
their
haven't reincarnated yet. The physical body is dead, but the soul lives
on

I have had a lot of experience with working with those who have passed
on.
The xian hell is another matter and people who tie into the energy of
this
crap, work with angels and greys and such as those new age fools run
into

I already answered this and more detail in message 57559, here is part
of
it:

angels have taken some unfortunate individuals on a personal tour of
this,

individual in many cases, and run the gamut of differing experiences.
One
Gods showed up and took him by his astral hand, helped him out of his
body
and took him safely to 'Hell.' These are elite human souls, most of who
go
positions in successive lives and most are and always have been very
close
During the Middle Ages, for instance, the one person I mentioned above
was
a Satanic Grand Master.

happins to there souls ik we get reborn in new bodys but bc of the
fact
what happins to them id think bc there souls are so damiged and
corupted
life to suffer again?

Go back, as in terms of "go back down the line to the Pharaohs."
I got a little confused reading back over this too haha, so understandable. Hope you understand now.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Thank you really much
For this long post..
And i mean that.

I was looking for this.

In the mean time,
or less...

language and all)

Hail Father Satan / Enki

<maxine.dietrich@ wrote:

'Hell.'

it:

a Satanic Grand Master.

life to suffer again?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back