Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what exactly does the Baphomet represent?

PamelaL

I've been wondering is he/she an actiual being or is he/she symbolic? hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@... wrote:
I've been wondering is he/she an actiual being or is he/she symbolic? hail Satan!
Its The symbol of the elements Earth,Fire,Water,Air, and soul that is the correct way as the point up actually gives the energy basically nowhere and the point down brings it back in yourself or give some white gold to help the earth never hurts :)

<td val[/IMG]The baphomet is the goat head in pentagram, or a hermaphroditic being, which represent the male and female elixirs coming together, and the goat (the horns and legs) is a sacred animal to Satan. With the goat head in the pentagram, the goat always appears angry, Satan's anger for what the kikes have done to this world, and the goat like I said is a sacred animal to him. The pentagram itself represent energy being directed back to the earth and the five points equal the five elements.

HAIL SATAN

--- On Tue, 9/28/10, PamelaL <evilalien@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] what exactly does the Baphomet represent?
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, September 28, 2010, 6:10 PM

[/TD]

Thnx:) I know what the pentagram meant I just always wondered if the baphomet was an actiual being

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nerogigim" <nerogigim@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@ wrote:

Its The symbol of the elements Earth,Fire,Water,Air, and soul that is the correct way as the point up actually gives the energy basically nowhere and the point down brings it back in yourself or give some white gold to help the earth never hurts :)

<td val[/IMG]My understanding is lust,balance,freedom,,as well as countless others.Maybe someone else could chime in.You can also find a good answer,though be it a little biased on WIkki.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Wed, 9/29/10, PamelaL <evilalien@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what exactly does the Baphomet represent?
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 7:43 PM

Thnx:) I know what the pentagram meant I just always wondered if the baphomet was an actiual being

--- [/IMG][email protected], "nerogigim" <nerogigim@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "PamelaL" <evilalien@ wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thanks!Much better than I gave.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Wed, 9/29/10, Ashley Ardis <thefriesiankeeper@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] what exactly does the Baphomet represent?
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 7:52 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]The baphomet is the goat head in pentagram, or a hermaphroditic being, which represent the male and female elixirs coming together, and the goat (the horns and legs) is a sacred animal to Satan. With the goat head in the pentagram, the goat always appears angry, Satan's anger for what the kikes have done to this world, and the goat like I said is a sacred animal to him. The pentagram itself represent energy being directed back to the earth and the five points equal the five elements.

HAIL SATAN

[/TD]
[/TD]

Thnx!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thanks!Much better than I gave.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Wed, 9/29/10, Ashley Ardis <thefriesiankeeper@... wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] what exactly does the Baphomet represent?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 7:52 PM

The baphomet is the goat head in pentagram, or a hermaphroditic being, which represent the male and female elixirs coming together, and the goat (the horns and legs) is a sacred animal to Satan. With the goat head in the pentagram, the goat always appears angry, Satan's anger for what the kikes have done to this world, and the goat like I said is a sacred animal to him. The pentagram itself represent energy being directed back to the earth and the five points equal the five elements.

HAIL SATAN

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back