Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What exactly are narcissists spiritually?

Scourge

I see many Xtian garbage channels/forums/reddit where they say that narcissists are possessed by Demons, which is obvious BS. I see the ''Oh everyone has some narcissism" or "It's a personality disorder" which also feel like oversimplifications. My intuition is telling me that something much darker is at play, I know several narcissists of various races who all feel like some kind of creature walking around in human skin, that is not really human. That they can only temporarily pretend to be human, but soon they fuck up and do or say something so abnormal and disgusting that no human of sane mind would ever say or do and then their mask falls. Also, what about all of the perverse shit they do? Can anyone analyze them or has sources? I don't currently aim to curse/banish one, I want to understand what they are at first.

Narcissists is a result “on the ignorance” that reigns in the world. Lack of knowledge brings disastrous effects to humanity, such as things like this.

This problem is due to problems in childhood and lack of understanding on the part of parents in raising children. Or it is effects of human degeneration passed down to the offspring (genetics).

The lack of spirituality and the arrival of the enemy caused big problems, as you can see, this is one of the reasons why they are fighting to eliminate their toxic presence.

narcassists are people who don't have their own source of happiness and energy, and must rely on others as their "fuel". They are often psychic vampires since they constantly need/feed off of other's energies. Some are harmless more-so annoying, for example - those who make up grandeurs and over-inflated exaggerates over some ultra-minute achievement.

for example, someone wins a game of meaningless bingo in their class in school, and then goes around over-glorifying it as if he/she won a lottery, feeling the need to tell everyone about it.....or someone goes on a prom date and then goes around bragging like their prom date is some kind of long-life partner. nobody gets hurt necessarrily, but still nonetheless can be energy draining to constantly hear someone bragging about how they won some candy from a classroom bingo game or that you danced with that girl everyone likes, that's gonna go on, forget about that night, and then go on to date someone else (or 5 other dudes) in college and marry someone else.

then theres the dangerous types....the typical types we hear about in domestic abuse cases, that are abusive and toxic, this is where we get talks about mental and phsyical abuse, gaslighting, and making everyone feel like shit just to make yourself feel special.....elevating themselves and achieving their goals by making everyone else pay and suffer for it....these ppl think they own the world and everybody else is just an npc tool.

difference is...with the first example, when these people are exposed as not being oh so special because of some stupid candy trophy from a classroom bingo game, theyll normally whimper away and find some other meaningless event to inflate.

the second one.....well, lets just say...youll prolly end up seeing them featured on a criminal case documentary when a narcassist is cornered they will do anything to regain that former source of external praise that made their life, and yes if that involves murder and crime....then they will do it.

the perfect example of a narcassist...is the false god of the bible who expects followers to cut ties with their friends and family to "follow jesus", sends people to an eternal frying pan if they dare do as so much as "doubt" their faith or do something that simply "reminds" the jews of paganism, doing absolutely nothing but destroy and murder non-jews for the benefit of the jews, using the niceness of gentile civilizations only to have jews backstab gentile kings under some made-up "persecution" (more like PROSECUTION for being a bunch of blood sacrificing murderers) destroy and murder anyone that doesnt worship it or perform enough suicidal or sacrificial rites, and going to destroy the world and plague everyone because nobody wants to be a jew like maniac. the end goal is a society where all gentiles will be trapped in some fucking cube where 12,000 jews or some shit sitting at the top of each gate each with a jewish tribe imprinted on the gate name.

yeah...not jewish narcassism at all.

in other words...they are energy vampires.

My intuition is telling me that something much darker is at play, I know several narcissists of various races who all feel like some kind of creature walking around in human skin, that is not really human.

Narcissists are just people who have severe damage in the solar plexus chakra, so they cannot have self esteem but they have to consatantly seek others' attention. They are psychic vampires.

If they are not jews (who are psychic vampires by their nature) then they can fix their narcissism by doing chakra work. It may take many years, but it's fixable.

Psychopaths have similar damage in the base and sacral chakras but they also have an overactive solar chakra. That's why they are restless and can't feel empathy but are charismatic.

One thing to note is that psychology tends to over-diagnose narcissism. Even healthy levels of "ego"/self-esteem/self-confidence are classed like that in jewish psychometric tests because you goy are evil for having a sense of self. You must have no personality and serve the kikes.

So take it with a grain of salt. Only people who actual display real narcissistic behaviour should considered as such.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back