Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What does this mean?

kyubiidemon

Okay last night I felt like a small pain on my left arm but I ignored it but the next morning I wake up and there is a upside down pentagram what does this m ean?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kyubiidemon" <kyubiidemon@... wrote:
Okay last night I felt like a small pain on my left arm but I ignored it but the next morning I wake up and there is a upside down pentagram what does this m ean?
I don't know what that would mean, but I'd love to get a pentagram randomly on my arm! That would be awesome! I wouldn't have to pay for a tattoo lol

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Amazing where can I get one, lol. Are you doing any special meditations?

--- On Wed, 4/22/09, servantovasmodeus <servantovasmodeus@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: What does this mean?
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2009, 6:44 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "kyubiidemon" <kyubiidemon@... wrote:

I don't know what that would mean, but I'd love to get a pentagram randomly on my arm! That would be awesome! I wouldn't have to pay for a tattoo lol

Hail Satan

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email]
    mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
[/TD]

My name is Fox Carnahan and i'm a satanist from Seattle. I keep seeing pentagrams everywhere. Wherever i go i might glance over somewhere and there is a pentagram either in a ad poster, painted on the wall or something else. Whenever i see the American flag the stars are always pentagrams the first time i look. I dont know if these are signs or just paranoia. I just need some opinions on this. Thanks! -Fox

I've gotten stuff kinda like this before. It's not a bad thing. Just maybe a hint that you should be Satanic.

Hail SATAN!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, November 10, 2009 6:33:41 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] What does this mean?

My name is Fox Carnahan and i'm a satanist from Seattle. I keep seeing pentagrams everywhere. Wherever i go i might glance over somewhere and there is a pentagram either in a ad poster, painted on the wall or something else. Whenever i see the American flag the stars are always pentagrams the first time i look. I dont know if these are signs or just paranoia. I just need some opinions on this. Thanks! -Fox

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back