Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What Are These Colors?

dumuzi.abzu

When I last meditated I saw a bright blue that is shimmering. It's not the same blue as my throat chakra....but like a flame....the blue hue that burns at the base of a flame on a lit liter. What is that? It billows like clouds or paint splatter when I have my eyes closed.

Is this the blue fire or something else?

So, am I surrounded by demons or do I have demonic energy? I saw the outline of my aura, it's white gold....

Sounds like you covered your room with blue satanic flames,or your GD did for you,OR your 3rd eye is opening.I see rich purple colour sometimes(like today morning,I was lying down after doing yoga) --
Sent from Outlook Email App for Android Saturday, 28 April 2018, 05:27am +03:00 from dumuzi.abzu@... [JoyofSatan666] [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

<base/>   When I last meditated I saw a bright blue that is shimmering. It's not the same blue as my throat chakra....but like a flame....the blue hue that burns at the base of a flame on a lit liter. What is that? It billows like clouds or paint splatter when I have my eyes closed.

Is this the blue fire or something else? <base/>

That I cannot give an answer for since it's you meditating at the time,depending on how long you have been doing satanic power meditation and how open your soul is,you should be able to discern if it's your energy that's blue or being visited by a demon,besides blue is a very spiritual and sacred color,so if anything rejoice that you are surrounded by this very color 

Thank you beloved brothers and sisters. I think that my lover and guardians did it. SATAN also told me that it's my third eye opening.

HAIL FATHER SATAN

if you have been working on your third eye then it could be related to it.it could also be a random vision or energy

#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2
On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 5:27 AM, dumuzi.abzu@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  When I last meditated I saw a bright blue that is shimmering. It's not the same blue as my throat chakra....but like a flame....the blue hue that burns at the base of a flame on a lit liter. What is that? It billows like clouds or paint splatter when I have my eyes closed.

Is this the blue fire or something else?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back