Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What are some ways to celebrate the Yule?

Shitmas is Yule with a diff. name. So celebrate as you would celebrate shitmas, and in the honor of Father instead of some fake jewish lie!
You should also do some act of showing your love to Father during this time of year, more than usual. Something as easy as taking a minute to sit down and thank Satan for all he's given you is well enough!

the moon will be in capricorn, very good time for a strong ritual of destruction.no better thanks to Satan than that !fight the ennemy ! and Shitmas is on saturday, good day too !Hail Satan ! 
De : Bark ingplace <barkingplace@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Lundi 5 Décembre 2011 7h28
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: What are some ways to celebrate the Yule?

Shitmas is Yule with a diff. name. So celebrate as you would celebrate shitmas, and in the honor of Father instead of some fake jewish lie!
You should also do some act of showing your love to Father during this time of year, more than usual. Something as easy as taking a minute to sit down and thank Satan for all he's given you is well enough!

You can perform a black mass and include the exorcism of jewhova. Or you can do a thanksgiving ritual. But however you spend it, you should take the time on December 23rd to personally acknowledge Satan as that is his day.   |
  |
_|_
  |
Knowledge is power. "I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!* www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2011 7:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] What are some ways to celebrate the Yule?

I'm relatively new to Satanism and I want to celebrate the Yule, but I don't exactly know how.

"Shitmas" LMAO...that's good. Thanks. I so needed that this morning.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Bark ingplace <barkingplace@... wrote:

Shitmas is Yule with a diff. name. So celebrate as you would celebrate
shitmas, and in the honor of Father instead of some fake jewish lie!
You should also do some act of showing your love to Father during this time
of year, more than usual. Something as easy as taking a minute to sit down
and thank Satan for all he's given you is well enough!

I think I'm going to get a small yule tree. I have ALWAYS loved the tree of life and the yule tree symbolizes that with the lights being the nadis. The tree reminds me that I am becoming a god and its all thanks to Satan for not giving up on his creation.

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, December 5, 2011 11:16:41 AM UTC
Subject: Re : [JoyofSatan666] Re: What are some ways to celebrate the Yule?

the moon will be in capricorn, very good time for a strong ritual of destruction.
no better thanks to Satan than that !
fight the ennemy ! and Shitmas is on saturday, good day too !
Hail Satan ! 

Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: What are some ways to celebrate the Yule?

..,Hail Satan!!! "The Yule holidays for Satanists are times of indulgence and taking pleasure in the physical and material aspects of life. Actually, xmas trees and wreaths are Pagan in origin, so there is no reason not to celebrate this holiday with our families. Gift giving, baking, decorating. This is what the TRUE Yule season is about, not the filthy nazarene.
Although the Solstice begins on the 21st-22nd of December, the 23rd is a very special Personal Day for Father. The Sun enters the sign of the Goat which represents Satan. The Night of December 22nd- the eve of December 23rd is the Highest Satanic Holy Night of the year. (This was dictated from him personally). It is the day after the longest night of the year. Again we look foreward to beginnings, as the days will begin to get longer as the year goes on. This is a time for intense celebration and devotion to Lord Satan. Indulgence, decorating the home, family celebrations and get togethers. The Night of Dec. 22nd should be spent in dedication to Satan. This is an excellent time to focus on planning for the year. If one wishes to make personal resolutions this is a good time to do so.
At the high point of a ritual or offertory for a Black Mass, personal resolutions can be written on paper and burned. Father is always there to help us in having the strength to carry through with our intentons. After the rite, intense celebrating should take place."----by HP MAXINE

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hiimkarawhatsup" <hiimkarawhatsup@... wrote:

I'm relatively new to Satanism and I want to celebrate the Yule, but I don't exactly know how.

I swear, whenever I see yule trees now I almost feel like crying, I think of Satan and the way things are supposed to be here on Earth, and its just touching like nothing else
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Oh, I know! It's positively criminal how they have twisted our
holidays and such, but we shall help usher in the new age of Lucifer.
Hail Father Satan always!

On 12/5/11, Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:
I swear, whenever I see yule trees now I almost feel like crying, I think
of Satan and the way things are supposed to be here on Earth, and its just
touching like nothing else

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back