Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Well Water

[email protected]

I recently started reading the book "Natural Cures 'They' Don't Want You to Know About" and there was something in it about nearly all tap water having chlorine and fluoride. I know this is dangerous for one's health, but I was wondering if this mostly applies to city water or if well water could be affected too? We recently had our water tested and the results said the water was safe to drink but should I trust this?Thank you for your time!Hail Satan

I don’t trust the public water, here in Italy where I live they put fluoride in it. I bought a 60 euro distiller and make my own distilled water, then add some salt to it. Now other water tastes like complete shit.

Thank you. Maybe I'll try to get some kind of distiller even though we have well water. So many people in my area have had water that tested positive for lead and other poisons... Ours didn't show that it had stuff in it but it's probably better to be safe

It depends on the country, but there will always be some sort of adulterant in the city water supply.

Well water and rainwater is nominally as good as you're gonna get. But be aware that well water is also prone to contamination. Alot of things can factor in here, like runoff from roads, lead from firing ranges, poor construction of the well, etc. You'll have to do your own research on this, but generally it should be fine.

Distilling your water is an option if you're paranoid but bear in mind that you're sapping it of salts and minerals. Drinking too much distilled water will flush these nutrients from your body and not do any favors for your health.

@curi I dont agree with that, most of the minerals we get are from foods, the ones in water are minimal. Im drinking distilled from some months and I feel much better and it feels like my pineal gland is getting more free from fluoride.

If you try a well or waterpump.. In some artificial places the water doesnt quite flow away as it naturally would and if there are farmlands (animal and other) there may be contaminants from them flowing in the opposite direction, which then accumulate in the ground water that you would pump up.

Keep that in mind if you do live in a farmed area to check how or where the water actually flows.

Thank you all for your input! It sounds like the well water is probably fine but I'll drink distilled water just to be safe.
Hail Satan!Hail Belial!

there are controversies around the pink himalayan salt, being some cheap stuff from pakistan, maybe Centralforce can clarify?

I have heard this also but I don't have any concrete evidence of this being the case.

It does however seem highly likely as salt is salt, and requires large evaporation pans to be produced in any real quantity, something which would be difficult due to the terrain of the himalayas.

It certainly is a clever marketing tool.. Who wants boring sea salt when you can have exotic salt from a high altitude place frequently associated with spirituality in the hip and fashionable yoga crowd?

Yeah, i’m just gonna stick to marine salt :p
I’d add azomite but it’s nowhere to be found here in italy, or even just europe.

I meant to put this link

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... alt#p10710

instead of the second one.

Idk much about marine salt. But as long as you know it's good for you and not just drinking distilled water by itself then alright. Distilled water will clean out any toxins but once all that is flushed out it'll start flushing out essential minerals from you body so that's why it's good to add the minerals in your distilled water yourself since you know what's going in it and not relying on some company that's most likely run by jews to add in who knows what.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back