Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Weird astral projection session!!

sasjons

I phoned a psychic yesterday brothers and sisters!

But he pretty much told me many things I already knew. He was able to confirm that there was some sort of "guardian" around me - My GD, he told me that my meditations are sending my subconcious mind to the spiritual world and he explained astral projection. He really emphasised that I try it and explore. He also told me that my body will get cold in the presence of a spirit (indisciminately).

So I did it. This is what I did. I went ot bed as normal and woke up at 5:30am, I slept abit more till 6, then I waited for 20 minutes and went to sleep on my couch. I tried to fall asleep again to project - it was hard cas my mind kept thinking about other things but my body was goin numb. It got to a point where I felt small waves (kind of similar to energy) on my hands and body.

I tried to slingshot myself out. I charged my body with energy (imagining this, but I definitely felt the charge) though "take me to y guardian demon" and then held for 10 counts and let go - nothing.

After a while I began to hear something like a plane (i got a little worried) so I opened my eyes slightly then closed them again, the sound got louder and louder as if the plane was flying inches above my house (my body was completely terrified - it felt like an overdose of adrenaline, it was wild!). I stopped the exercise due to fear (of nothing I know).

Can anyone shed some light?
How can I make this easier?
I don't have any ritual equipment, is there anyway I can invoke a god for help?
How do hell do I rid myself of fear?! (I go in 1% scared - barely scared at all thinking im prepared, the stop petrified WTF!)

a while ago, there was some funny business involving me, a sister in satan, and trying to get laid from like 400 miles away. the astral projection, and thereby the entire mission, failed due to the fact that when i was halfway above my body, I freaked out because i heard/felt a vibration that, if i remember correctly, was like the opening of the crown chakra excersise, except a million times more intense. I was asleep at the time, and i figured that aliens were trying to abduct me. great theory, i know, lol. but the left side of my brain was literally taking a nap.
Just keep trying. toss your fear away, do it again, the "plane" wont hurt you.
Hail satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sasjons" <sasjons@... wrote:

But he pretty much told me many things I already knew. He was able to confirm that there was some sort of "guardian" around me - My GD, he told me that my meditations are sending my subconcious mind to the spiritual world and he explained astral projection. He really emphasised that I try it and explore. He also told me that my body will get cold in the presence of a spirit (indisciminately).

So I did it. This is what I did. I went ot bed as normal and woke up at 5:30am, I slept abit more till 6, then I waited for 20 minutes and went to sleep on my couch. I tried to fall asleep again to project - it was hard cas my mind kept thinking about other things but my body was goin numb. It got to a point where I felt small waves (kind of similar to energy) on my hands and body.

I tried to slingshot myself out. I charged my body with energy (imagining this, but I definitely felt the charge) though "take me to y guardian demon" and then held for 10 counts and let go - nothing.

After a while I began to hear something like a plane (i got a little worried) so I opened my eyes slightly then closed them again, the sound got louder and louder as if the plane was flying inches above my house (my body was completely terrified - it felt like an overdose of adrenaline, it was wild!). I stopped the exercise due to fear (of nothing I know).

How do hell do I rid myself of fear?! (I go in 1% scared - barely scared at all thinking im prepared, the stop petrified WTF!)

lol u mustve blown a load on phone psychics. most of them just tell u what u need to hear.i spent so much money callin them in the past and nt tryin to discourage u but 90% of what they predicted didnt come true. 10% i already knew becos they told me what was already happenin in my life. try and trust ur own instincts/ ur own psychic abilities.SAVE UR MONEY. they will develop as u do the power meds and other meditation exercises which are more advanced i think- u shud speak to ur brothers and sisters on this site and also some of the HP might be able to help. and i suggest always try and relax when ur body feels numb. what i do is i take fast shallow breaths through my mouth and try and feel like am already floating in the air (sounds weird) but imagine urself falling out of a plane and ur parachute is just allowin you to drop, drop drop closer to the ground.if this doesnt work imagine something else, like the lift thing moving up and up. XD i av tried to astral project myself and i think its really difficult and takes a few tries or more. it becomes easier when u open ur third eye chakra and ur brow chakra i guess, but be persistent. keep doing meditations regularly; like u cn start with 30 mins then go on to an hour. Very soon u'll get used to it. Been tryin to wake up between 3am and 4am everyday to do meditations bt its just impossible atm so am aiming for 3x a week till my body gets used to it, cos i work during the week as well. and try and enlist a God for help as well. Also hav u tried asking ur GD? next time u do a ritual ask father to HELP U CONTACT one of the demons (the ones in charge of helping with astral projection) esp if ur new and unfamiliar with the demon. Nephtys is one ofthem. u also hav asmodeus, sargatan, balam and so on. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html
SHOW RESPECT AND PERSISTENCE AND I CNT SEE Y THEY WONT HELP U.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Reliant" <darkfury211@... wrote:

a while ago, there was some funny business involving me, a sister in satan, and trying to get laid from like 400 miles away. the astral projection, and thereby the entire mission, failed due to the fact that when i was halfway above my body, I freaked out because i heard/felt a vibration that, if i remember correctly, was like the opening of the crown chakra excersise, except a million times more intense. I was asleep at the time, and i figured that aliens were trying to abduct me. great theory, i know, lol. but the left side of my brain was literally taking a nap.
Just keep trying. toss your fear away, do it again, the "plane" wont hurt you.
Hail satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sasjons" <sasjons@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back