Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Wedding Party Question

darctanzbronzvix

Hail. My sister is getting Married in a Kristian crutch and want me to come i said i wont come to support that kind of thing. But my question is, can i as a satanist attend the after party?

<td val[/IMG]yeah its not supporting xians if you attend to see your sisters wedding as long as you always keep in mind that your a satanist and fuck the xian B.S.

-Cody [/B]  HAIL ENKI!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!
666!!!
88!!![/B]

--- On Tue, 7/19/11, darctanzbronzvix <p0pc0rn.89@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Wedding Party Question
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2011, 10:21 AM

Hail. My sister is getting Married in a Kristian crutch and want me to come i said i wont come to support that kind of thing. But my question is, can i as a satanist attend the after party?
[/TD]

well he is supporting his sister right and its got nothing to do with the christians .. i have seen somewere that satanism is free thinking .. so we can do what we feel like cant we ??

Kristian crutch...lmao...Sorry, but that's really funny to me this morning and I so needed that...thanks..I just found my new line and I know someone who will just love it, too (sarcasm)....lmao..love it!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cody ---------- <cody31214@... wrote:

yeah its not supporting xians if you attend to see your sisters wedding as long as you always keep in mind that your a satanist and fuck the xian B.S.

-Cody

HAIL ENKI!!!
HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!
666!!!
88!!!

--- On Tue, 7/19/11, darctanzbronzvix <p0pc0rn.89@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Wedding Party Question
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, July 19, 2011, 10:21 AM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back