Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Weakening the hold

A few comments on here in the past few weeks one comment in particular (many who follow this path usually end up going back to Christianity) made me ask a question.. why? For myself, even if by some small infinitesimal miracle of a chance I decided to abandon Satan, I could never imagine going back to any other religion. So I meditated on this subject for some time.

At first I tried to answer what if anything would make me any different. The thing that kept coming back to me and it is one of their most powerful tools was fear. In particular fear of eternal damnation. Many who are new or are torn are usually left with the very powerful lingering question "what if?". I asked myself as honestly as possible and removing any knowledge I have; if I had never taken this path would I be afraid of eternal damnation. The answer was no. Maybe I'm too proud and stubborn.

The whole point of this is for those who have any doubts or lingering attachments ask yourself this question honestly. Once you reach the point where you can say no I'm not you've reach a point, in my opinion, where the deprogramming process is almost complete. You reach a point where you see how silly the idea is and that they have no power over you. Trust in Satan and trust in yourself. Stand proud in the path you have chosen and walk it to the end no matter the risks or rewards.

"Tiny minds and virtuous whores. A bunch of morons with a cause. Jesus Saves? I will piss upon your graves." -Sentenced.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back