Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

We can shut them up!

Kareem Zedan

I confronted a xian when he was trying to push all his sickening peace loving beliefs onto people on this page. I felt like posting it because I experienced a significant amount of pride by shutting this guy up since he is obviously a devout xian. Yes we can shut them up! Because the fact is that we are right and they are wrong. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDOhBONYtYgNote that I was posting under the name of RedSparrow666, you'll find it in the 3rd comment or so. Hail Satan!!!!http://luciferexcelsi.blogspot.co.uk/

Good work,

yes we can  shut them up, but they will just run and cower and ask for answers from their spiritual leaders. And comeback since they will learn nothing because someone really that much of a blind fool, will only be a sheep that follows a man with a stick.

The most effective way I have been able to shut them up is by asking them what is time, if their god created time, and then make them realize that time as a concept does not exist. Humans in the stone age created the concept of time, so they could know how long before night would fall and their lives would be in danger so they could go an start fires and stay away from danger (find shelter). As soon as they recognize that it is an ancient concept you just explain to them that in reality time is a simple word to explain the change of energy from one form to another, thus meaning that energy itself is time, and that if you quote their own stupid book. Energy was based on chaos as well as light which would mean that their fake god was created by energy instead of the other way around.

By the time they realize and sink into the concept only the dumbest of individuals just insult you and will not be able to make a response to this information. The more intelligent ones, think about what it means to follow blindly a human written book for the benefit of their church and doubt their own beliefs. Meaning a win in my book.

(Sorry if this was too long, it is just my personal experience on how to shut several of them up, including 2 catholic priests and one christian pastor along with several dumb house to house you want a fake book (bible) sale)

Keep up the fight

Hail SATANAS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back