Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

was raised as a satanic and is relative new to theistic way

judasantikrist

I would love a helping hand from a felow brethren to teach me more about the theistic way. only my second year of theistic so it's still dull. I was raised as we in our culture call it luciferius. includes church burning in the Name of The Allmighty Lord Lucifer. and torture to xtians. but we didnt do any medation. sorry for bad english. its my third languese...Dominante Luciferius hvite krists dod spoegde ov krist.

Sure, read http://www.joyofsatan.org

What you said you were part of sounds like reverse xianity or poser Satanism, true Satanists are law abiding and we realize that acts like church burning only gives us a bad name as a whole. We actually have plenty of mind and magick abilities to use against xianity and don't need to do illegal acts and go to jail.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "judasantikrist" <judasantikrist@... wrote:

I would love a helping hand from a felow brethren to teach me more about the theistic way. only my second year of theistic so it's still dull. I was raised as we in our culture call it luciferius. includes church burning in the Name of The Allmighty Lord Lucifer. and torture to xtians. but we didnt do any medation. sorry for bad english. its my third languese...Dominante Luciferius hvite krists dod spoegde ov krist.

poser satanism???? and in norway its not illegal. Not to sound rude. And church burning in our culture was to show Lucifer how much we love Him. but yeah don't want to make an arguement between us. For we are one family. I'm here to learn and be united by felow satanic's and to reveal the sodomising christ. I hope we didn't start of on the wrong foot. Regards Judas

No, we aren't bad guys or negative, we don't burn churches and Satan doesn't want that anything that gives us a bad name to people. Ask Him if you don't believe me, don't believe what anyone says. You'll only get people to hate you with that, nothing more.

There are ways to show how we love Him with poems and other things, and actually loves poetry and music. "christ" also doesn't exist, this thing is invented and fictitious. Also, true Satanism isn't anti-xianity or focused on being against xianity in all means, its an ancient religion that actually predates xianity.

And poser satanists are the ones who believe that Satanism is only bashing xianity, part of xianity and being "evil". Read the site I gave you, it explains what True Satanism is about. We actually aren't bad guys at all, xianity is the real evil religion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "judasantikrist" <judasantikrist@... wrote:

poser satanism???? and in norway its not illegal. Not to sound rude. And church burning in our culture was to show Lucifer how much we love Him. but yeah don't want to make an arguement between us. For we are one family. I'm here to learn and be united by felow satanic's and to reveal the sodomising christ. I hope we didn't start of on the wrong foot. Regards Judas

One thing too, Satan/Enki isn't evil or bad or negative, He is very nice and friendly to people. He is also the Bringer of Light and has a very bright aura, has nothing to do with darkness. So to show Him your love you should do positive things I said. Its the enemy lies and slander that give him a bad image, and poser pseudo-Satanists believe the enemy lies.

He also has had a bad name for LOOONG enough. If you burn churches and torture xians you'll continue giving a bad name and a completely false picture to Him as He is a good guy to His people. This only helps the enemy to turn more people away from Him.

Also since you're from Norway and you quoted lyrics from a song from Satyricon (correct me if i'm wrong here lol), you should know that most Black Metal doesn't represent true Satanism. Its mostly based on the xian lies and giving a bad image of Satan.

Satan is God!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:

No, we aren't bad guys or negative, we don't burn churches and Satan doesn't want that anything that gives us a bad name to people. Ask Him if you don't believe me, don't believe what anyone says. You'll only get people to hate you with that, nothing more.

There are ways to show how we love Him with poems and other things, and actually loves poetry and music. "christ" also doesn't exist, this thing is invented and fictitious. Also, true Satanism isn't anti-xianity or focused on being against xianity in all means, its an ancient religion that actually predates xianity.

And poser satanists are the ones who believe that Satanism is only bashing xianity, part of xianity and being "evil". Read the site I gave you, it explains what True Satanism is about. We actually aren't bad guys at all, xianity is the real evil religion.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "judasantikrist" <judasantikrist@ wrote:

Or a better way to fight against xianity and make Satanism better is enlighten xians, SHOW them that their "religion" is a STOLEN HOAX and their "god" and jewsus are INEVENTED with arguments and proof. or c+ping http://www.exposingchristianity.com and http://www.jesusneverexisted.com
Make xians look like fools blindly attacking you while you shut down their blind faith arguments, in case they are too brainwashed to realize that they're following a HOAX. No better way to make people realize how stupid xianity is and how blind xians are.

To sum up, we actually show them that xianity is a bad religion that has killed many Pagans and stolen their teachings. Not us.
Add this as another way to show our love and interest.

Sorry for the 3rd post here but there were some things I forgot.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "judasantikrist" <judasantikrist@ wrote:

"only my second year of theistic so it's still dull"
Not trying to pick a fight or anything, but I hope you did not come to this faith just seeking a thrill. Almightly Lucifer can see into your heart and mind and if you are not ready, you won't see Him. If you just came here for selfish reasons you will never be ready.
666/88

Sure, read http://www.joyofsatan.org

What you said you were part of sounds like reverse xianity or poser Satanism, true Satanists are law abiding and we realize that acts like church burning only gives us a bad name as a whole. We actually have plenty of mind and magick abilities to use against xianity and don't need to do illegal acts and go to jail.

That's fine, just study everything.....yes when I say everything that means EVERYTHING on JoyofSatan.org and exposingchristianity cleanse your mind of that xian drivel and then, once you have a grip on who our Father Satan really is, then and only then should you perform the dedication ritual, try to do it on a Satanic Holiday or at least during a Full Moon.

After dedication take the Training Program; http://www.666blacksun.com/Spiritual_Wa ... ining.html

and then your set. You can still burn crosses if that's what you like, Satanism isn't about restrictions, but at the same time, it's not everything that Black metal makes it out to be.

~best of luck

You can trust me when I say this Judas our religion is not dull. Some of our members only focus on the lighter aspects of theistic satanism such as music and poetry. I would also like to point out that I went to one of the links straight off of the JoS web sight that was filled with black death metal bands such as Behemoth. One of the commandments of Satan states that you are allowed to follow the dictates of your own nature. Some people like the lighter aspects aspects and choose to only see those. I focus on the war aspect spreading anti-xian literature, placing death curses on them, infiltrating their churches and destroying them from the inside out. This is my nature and it sounds like that is your nature as well. Study the JoS web pages and you will find what you are looking for.

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

Hey, fighting against xianity is part of Satanism. However, we don't call us "evil" and xianity "good" and make it as if we are blindly attacking them for no reason. Thats what most black metal bands do and "judas" seems to do.

We are instead fighting for a noble cause, and against a HOAX that has destroyed our civilizations, killed our people and defamed our Gods. It is actually a good thing, not bad or evil, xianity is evil.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], George Metzger <snell.metzger@... wrote:

You can trust me when I say this Judas our religion is not dull. Some of our members only focus on
the lighter aspects of theistic satanism such as music and poetry. I would also like to point out
that I went to one of the links straight off of the JoS web sight that was filled with black death
metal bands such as Behemoth. One of the commandments of Satan states that you are allowed to follow
the dictates of your own nature. Some people like the lighter aspects aspects and choose to only see
those. I focus on the war aspect spreading anti-xian literature, placing death curses on them,
infiltrating their churches and destroying them from the inside out. This is my nature and it sounds
like that is your nature as well. Study the JoS web pages and you will find what you are looking
for.

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

When I said music and poetry i meant as a gift to Satan. He likes those things, I said that in contrast to burning churches and giving Satan a bad reputation that the reverse xian said. Spreading the truth and enlightening xians or using black magick against the real evil ones isn't bad.

Empowering yourself through power meditation (WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING AND BASIS OF SATANISM) isn't dull, and also Satanism is not for those seeking thrills only like somebody else said.

If you look his name, and original message, its obvious hes a reverse xian and has no idea what True Satanism is. He prolly thinks that Satanism is only rebelling against xianity just for the sake of rebelling or thrills, not a religion of his own.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], George Metzger <snell.metzger@... wrote:

You can trust me when I say this Judas our religion is not dull. Some of our members only focus on
the lighter aspects of theistic satanism such as music and poetry. I would also like to point out
that I went to one of the links straight off of the JoS web sight that was filled with black death
metal bands such as Behemoth. One of the commandments of Satan states that you are allowed to follow
the dictates of your own nature. Some people like the lighter aspects aspects and choose to only see
those. I focus on the war aspect spreading anti-xian literature, placing death curses on them,
infiltrating their churches and destroying them from the inside out. This is my nature and it sounds
like that is your nature as well. Study the JoS web pages and you will find what you are looking
for.

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back