Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WARNING about "Satanic Music"

I was searching for Satanic music to enjoy and came across Behemoth in the past.
There are hebrew letters on the album cover of "Demigod."
I was put off. Anyone "praising" Satan and using kike letters is either one without, or a jew/shill throwing out subliminal blasphemy against Satan.
I listen to Mantras on Sanskrit channel mostly, hopefully he isn't botching me up as well, because I find the mantras and stotrams beautiful and relaxing. https://youtu.be/dwpA6FAJJsc
They focus me and adapt to my situations somehow.

I've been finding that Behemoth lost the luster in my mind long ago. After listening to metal for 15 years I'm not so much fond of these sellout bands anymore, like Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth, etc.

They may have a few catchy songs but they are overall too cliche to me. Lately I've been more into what are called 'KVLT' bands, like Darthrone, Beherit, Bathory, Satyricon and so on. Other bands like Archgoat actually revere Satan and they have great sound.

Since the world literally is an emotional mirror I think the biggest point we should remember is it should be our view/interpretation that makes a song harmful. Things like war, destruction, etc are just things that exist in the world as it is. It's like how rappers sing about gang violence, etc. It may not be just about praising it but rather creating an image/aesthetic solely for creative and artistic purposes.

That said, blatant blasphemies like this makes me despise these music creators. There are still a few one can get away with and I actually don't mind the album 'Zos Zia Occultus'. Still, the band as a whole seems quite researched and they don't seem to be one of those groups who is simply 'creating a look or style'.

The reason I like heavy metal is 1.) I was diagnosed with Asperger's very young and I love extremes, fast pace activities (cooking/cleaning) and synchronicity. It also makes for great workout music I find.

One thing I don't quite understand is the symbol they have with an upright triangle that has a flame in its center. The triangle alone is an alchemical symbol for fire (according to online sources, probably new age nonsense).

What are your guys' thoughts on the symbol? Is it Luciferian, or perhaps related to thelema (like a lot of their stuff is)?
Or maybe it's just to look cool?

Great thread by the way. I love some of the comments here!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back