Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Wanting to get more into Father, but finding it difficult...

paulstans92

Hello, Ricky here!

I dedicated my soul to Father Satan around this time last year, and at first I was very excited and eager to dwell amongst the darkness which surrounds me. However, I'm finding it more and more difficult to do so...

I just keep coming back to the thought that basically 100% of my religion is based off the internet _< For me, this isn't quite cutting it, I almost want to feel foolish. Especially when people ask me how I'm involved in my religion I have to answer that the only time I contact other people is when I'm on the internet. Sometimes I get laughed at. Don't get me wrong, if people want to laugh, they can laugh...but inside, I see where they're coming from and they have a valid point.

I have confidence, and I really do want to be more active with Father, but I just find it hard to do without a live person(s) with me to practice with. Like I said, I'm confident that I can become a successful Satanist, but I need somewhere there to supervise me...I want to know I'm doing things right.

Do you guys have ANY advice for me at all? I really do want to spend more time trying to achieve more! But are there any groups in or around central Iowa that you know of that could help me? Please :(

Thanks for your time,
Ricky

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "paulstans92" <paulstans92@... wrote:
Hello, Ricky here!

I dedicated my soul to Father Satan around this time last year, and at first I was very excited and eager to dwell amongst the darkness which surrounds me. However, I'm finding it more and more difficult to do so...

I just keep coming back to the thought that basically 100% of my religion is based off the internet _< For me, this isn't quite cutting it, I almost want to feel foolish. Especially when people ask me how I'm involved in my religion I have to answer that the only time I contact other people is when I'm on the internet. Sometimes I get laughed at. Don't get me wrong, if people want to laugh, they can laugh...but inside, I see where they're coming from and they have a valid point.

I have confidence, and I really do want to be more active with Father, but I just find it hard to do without a live person(s) with me to practice with. Like I said, I'm confident that I can become a successful Satanist, but I need somewhere there to supervise me...I want to know I'm doing things right.

Do you guys have ANY advice for me at all? I really do want to spend more time trying to achieve more! But are there any groups in or around central Iowa that you know of that could help me? Please :(

Thanks for your time,
Ricky
Spiritual Satanism has been destroyed and hidden for hundreds of years. Thanks to Maxine and others, we have found the Knowledge of our 'religion' and have it on the Internet. Spiritual Satanism is NOT based on the Internet at all. Spiritual Satanism is based on THE MIND. Internet has our information and our access to other Satanists, Thats it. Spiritual Satanism is about The Mind and Power Meditation and its not based on the internet at all. Do you power Meditate, this might be your problem, you need to experience Spiritual Satanism.

Hope this helps you Ricky,
HAIL SATAN!

Hey, Ricky here again...had to change e-mail address.

I realize that it's not based off the web, it is 100% mind, I get that. I just find it difficult to practice by myself...I don't want to screw up and piss the wrong entity off. I've considered getting a ouija board but the reason above stops me from doing so.

I want to be able to go to an organized group regularly and socialize and practice!

But if I cannot...what are some thing I can do to get back on track? I haven't practiced in a while and I really want to.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "paulstans92" <paulstans92@ wrote:

Hello, Ricky here!

Thanks for your time,
Ricky

Spiritual Satanism has been destroyed and hidden for hundreds of years. Thanks to Maxine and others, we have found the Knowledge of our 'religion' and have it on the Internet. Spiritual Satanism is NOT based on the Internet at all. Spiritual Satanism is based on THE MIND. Internet has our information and our access to other Satanists, Thats it. Spiritual Satanism is about The Mind and Power Meditation and its not based on the internet at all. Do you power Meditate, this might be your problem, you need to experience Spiritual Satanism.

HAIL SATAN!

Yes my brother! Although I am new, and never felt that the internet is a bad place to get your religion, it is not... You see, if there were letters sealed with wax and wrote with quills would you still feel insecure? Because that is the internet... electrical letters in a way. Unlike xtians, we embrace science, so why would we not embrace the internet too?

And if you want advice, this is the best advice i can give you: Talk to your Demon, or even Father. OR, try to enter your subconscious and banish those toughs. And if you just can't do those yet... find a fellow satanist in your region! Talk to him, see how he feels, what people say about him, even meet up if you feel like it. You will see, as soon as you will see each other and start talking about Father you will banish all those toughs. You can ask for satanists in your region here, in the group

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "paulstans92" <paulstans92@... wrote:

Hello, Ricky here!

Thanks for your time,
Ricky

Hey Ricky, im no high priest (yet). Okay to the point, dude the only way to really advance in satanism is to work alone at first. You should also try to form a strong bond with Father Satan. And about those fuckin xaints laughing at you, they so fucking lost and blind to even see that the Jews are feeding off them (when and if they say its stupid you get info off the net, just tell them how the Jews destroyed all books,killed all high priests and basically anything that can proove that there relgion(program) is fake. dude the thing that makes us satanists diferent from xaints is that we dont go with what people say but with what we feel is right) I dont knoow how much help i will be but the best thing to do is meditate,when you get stuck ask Father for help. Best of luck for you dude HAIL LORD ENKI FOREVER!!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, November 23, 2009 9:49:41 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Wanting to get more into Father, but finding it difficult...

Hey, Ricky here again...had to change e-mail address.

I realize that it's not based off the web, it is 100% mind, I get that. I just find it difficult to practice by myself...I don't want to screw up and piss the wrong entity off. I've considered getting a ouija board but the reason above stops me from doing so.

I want to be able to go to an organized group regularly and socialize and practice!

But if I cannot...what are some thing I can do to get back on track? I haven't practiced in a while and I really want to.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "allforenki" <allforenki@ ... wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "paulstans92" <paulstans92@ wrote:

Hello, Ricky here!

Thanks for your time,
Ricky

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back