Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

visualization

necrolith_1993

hey guys.i have the following question:in visualization do i use my physical eyes or my mind's eye?for example when visualizing do i have to see the vision as clear as i can see my desk for instance?it just occured to me that maybe i have to imagine it and just get so much focused at it so i eventually get "lost" in my vision...what do you think?

Yes, in your minds eye. Eventually as you further empower your sixth chakra and astral sight, you can see with your minds eye, with your physical eyes open.
Put simply, visualisation and imagining an image are the same thing.
-En Haradren Amlug.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

hey guys.i have the following question:in visualization do i use my physical eyes or my mind's eye?for example when visualizing do i have to see the vision as clear as i can see my desk for instance?it just occured to me that maybe i have to imagine it and just get so much focused at it so i eventually get "lost" in my vision...what do you think?

thank you very much 

Yes, in your minds eye. Eventually as you further empower your sixth chakra and astral sight, you can see with your minds eye, with your physical eyes open.
-En Haradren Amlug.

yes [/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 5:38 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] RE: visualization
-En Haradren Amlug.
---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote: hey guys.i have the following question:in visualization do i use my physical eyes or my mind&apos;s eye?for example when visualizing do i have to see the vision as clear as i can see my desk for instance?it just occured to me that maybe i have to imagine it and just get so much focused at it so i eventually get "lost" in my vision...what do you think?

an easy way [/IMG]</var>

Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 2:44 AM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] visualization
  hey guys.i have the following question:in visualization do i use my physical eyes or my mind&apos;s eye?for example when visualizing do i have to see the vision as clear as i can see my desk for instance?it just occured to me that maybe i have to imagine it and just get so much focused at it so i eventually get "lost" in my vision...what do you think?

thank you jason...i will try it...will these waves be real or i will see them as real with my imagination?i m currently following our site's training program 

---In [email protected], <growdenhamster@... wrote:

yes [/IMG]</var>

Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 5:38 PM
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] RE: visualization
-En Haradren Amlug.
---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote: hey guys.i have the following question:in visualization do i use my physical eyes or my mind&apos;s eye?for example when visualizing do i have to see the vision as clear as i can see my desk for instance?it just occured to me that maybe i have to imagine it and just get so much focused at it so i eventually get "lost" in my vision...what do you think?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back