Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Visualization training

rinzuul

Hello Brothers and Sisters. I began doing the visualization exercises located here http://fight4satan666.webs.com/First_Month.htm and was curious about how I should be seeing the first image.

When I first closed my eyes to visualize the image, I seen the imprint of the image clearly, the same imprint you would see if doing the flame meditation when staring at the candle flame for 2 minutes. Is this imprint what I should be focusing on? I feel like it isn't, since it's an imprint of the image and I'm not focusing on creating the image in my mind.

HAIL SATAN!

You're correct. With this you shouldn't stare at the image so long that you get that imprint. you should look at it long enough to have the image in mind, to basically memorize it for the exercise. Then you close your eyes and think of the image. You see it in your "mind's eye" like when you fantasize / imagine a scenario, etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rinzuul" <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

Hello Brothers and Sisters. I began doing the visualization exercises located here http://fight4satan666.webs.com/First_Month.htm and was curious about how I should be seeing the first image.

When I first closed my eyes to visualize the image, I seen the imprint of the image clearly, the same imprint you would see if doing the flame meditation when staring at the candle flame for 2 minutes. Is this imprint what I should be focusing on? I feel like it isn't, since it's an imprint of the image and I'm not focusing on creating the image in my mind.

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you for the clarification. I'll start working on it immediately.

HAIL SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

You're correct. With this you shouldn't stare at the image so long that you get that imprint. you should look at it long enough to have the image in mind, to basically memorize it for the exercise. Then you close your eyes and think of the image. You see it in your "mind's eye" like when you fantasize / imagine a scenario, etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rinzuul" <brandonmoreno321@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back