Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Virus warfare

[email protected]

Hi SS family,
Anyone here knows to make a Virus undetectable? contact my email or reply on this message otherwise... I got a deadly virus ['.bat'] here but i wanna know how make it undetectable.. I gonna use it to destroy christain sites, forums, computers e.t.c. :) :-D ... If anybody here knows how to write a Trojan, or any type of virus that could destroy the 'zero sector' of any hard ware and also make the virus undetectable; i will need your help. I tried to see some softwares from the web to help do the work of an 'undetectable'.. But they will need a credit card... I dont have one as it is very expensive here in Nigeria.. and i dont wanna use other people's hacked credit card cos it's illegal...
Or can you refer me to anyone for free? THANK YOU!!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

You won't make it very far, that thing would be detected hours if not minutes due to auto-upload community feature on basically every antivirus/antimalware these days....
Zero day malware like malwaredomainlist is common public knowledge, you could also try malcode.
But if you are caught, consequences are harsh. So get ready for that.
Also most av's like comodo, kaspersky, norton, avast, etc... have HIPS[Host Intrusion Prevention System] or BB[Behavior Blocker] so they WILL catch your bat BEFORE it even executes.
And smart person would not allow something it does not know or recognizes and good ones would contain a threat automatically.
Days of av signatures are basically over.
You could try and succeed but it will not last long.
If you manage to gain NT/System or NT/Authority, it's basically game over for a PC. If you manage to make a rootkit, good! If you manage to add stolen digital certificate, even better. But eventually it will be caught and I DON'T RECOMMEND YOU to even try to do this!
My opinion, bro!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wizardpriest@..." <wizardpriest@... wrote:

Hi SS family,
Anyone here knows to make a Virus undetectable? contact my email or reply on this message otherwise... I got a deadly virus ['.bat'] here but i wanna know how make it undetectable.. I gonna use it to destroy christain sites, forums, computers e.t.c. :) :-D ... If anybody here knows how to write a Trojan, or any type of virus that could destroy the 'zero sector' of any hard ware and also make the virus undetectable; i will need your help. I tried to see some softwares from the web to help do the work of an 'undetectable'.. But they will need a credit card... I dont have one as it is very expensive here in Nigeria.. and i dont wanna use other people's hacked credit card cos it's illegal...

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

you are messing with fire. I did viruses when I was young. But not now. It can be us against you and Satan. Besides, you can get in all kinds of touble. I did. use you power to lead people to Father, not away.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 7:47 PM, wizardpriest@... <wizardpriest@... wrote:
  Hi SS family,

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

Thanks Gak and David for your opinions...

How about an ' instructive code Trojan?' (this is the most effective undetectable) could you help me on that one? I'll only hurt enemy jewish sites, promise.
In a third world country like mine where the technology is poor, i will get away with it. Nobody pays much attention to these kind of things here.. I know many guys here in nigeria who hack into the world bank on a monthly basis (they are extremely rich), i cant ask them for unique 'backstop' resource codes cos their prices are very exhurbitant...
I'm not doing this for monetary gains, i just wanna have fun hurting the kikes... I need your helps.. Or maybe i should give up on this?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@... wrote:

You won't make it very far, that thing would be detected hours if not minutes due to auto-upload community feature on basically every antivirus/antimalware these days....
Zero day malware like malwaredomainlist is common public knowledge, you could also try malcode.
Also most av's like comodo, kaspersky, norton, avast, etc... have HIPS[Host Intrusion Prevention System] or BB[Behavior Blocker] so they WILL catch your bat BEFORE it even executes.
And smart person would not allow something it does not know or recognizes and good ones would contain a threat automatically.
If you manage to gain NT/System or NT/Authority, it's basically game over for a PC. If you manage to make a rootkit, good! If you manage to add stolen digital certificate, even better. But eventually it will be caught and I DON'T RECOMMEND YOU to even try to do this!
My opinion, bro!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wizardpriest@" <wizardpriest@ wrote:

Hi SS family,

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

I will not show you how to do it but I would go with an kill CMOS worm. The CMOS holds the BIOS and any setup info you have made.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 6:16 PM, wizardpriest@... <wizardpriest@... wrote:

How about an ' instructive code Trojan?' (this is the most effective undetectable) could you help me on that one? I'll only hurt enemy jewish sites, promise.
In a third world country like mine where the technology is poor, i will get away with it. Nobody pays much attention to these kind of things here.. I know many guys here in nigeria who hack into the world bank on a monthly basis (they are extremely rich), i cant ask them for unique 'backstop' resource codes cos their prices are very exhurbitant...
I'm not doing this for monetary gains, i just wanna have fun hurting the kikes... I need your helps.. Or maybe i should give up on this?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@... wrote:

My opinion, bro!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wizardpriest@" <wizardpriest@ wrote:

Hi SS family,

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

Ok bro, i will try work on that and try some new things too.. Thanks...

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], david poston <dvdposton@... wrote:

I will not show you how to do it but I would go with an kill CMOS worm. The
CMOS holds the BIOS and any setup info you have made.

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 6:16 PM, wizardpriest@... <
wizardpriest@... wrote:

How about an ' instructive code Trojan?' (this is the most effective
undetectable) could you help me on that one? I'll only hurt enemy jewish
sites, promise.
In a third world country like mine where the technology is poor, i will get
away with it. Nobody pays much attention to these kind of things here.. I
know many guys here in nigeria who hack into the world bank on a monthly
basis (they are extremely rich), i cant ask them for unique 'backstop'
resource codes cos their prices are very exhurbitant...
I'm not doing this for monetary gains, i just wanna have fun hurting the
kikes... I need your helps.. Or maybe i should give up on this?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "GakunGak" <drgnjvnv@ wrote:

You won't make it very far, that thing would be detected hours if not
minutes due to auto-upload community feature on basically every
antivirus/antimalware these days....
Zero day malware like malwaredomainlist is common public knowledge, you
could also try malcode.
Also most av's like comodo, kaspersky, norton, avast, etc... have
HIPS[Host Intrusion Prevention System] or BB[Behavior Blocker] so they WILL
catch your bat BEFORE it even executes.
And smart person would not allow something it does not know or recognizes
and good ones would contain a threat automatically.
If you manage to gain NT/System or NT/Authority, it's basically game over
for a PC. If you manage to make a rootkit, good! If you manage to add stolen
digital certificate, even better. But eventually it will be caught and I
DON'T RECOMMEND YOU to even try to do this!
My opinion, bro!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wizardpriest@" <wizardpriest@
wrote:

Hi SS family,
Anyone here knows to make a Virus undetectable? contact my email or
reply on this message otherwise... I got a deadly virus ['.bat'] here but i
wanna know how make it undetectable.. I gonna use it to destroy christain
sites, forums, computers e.t.c. :) :-D ... If anybody here knows how to
write a Trojan, or any type of virus that could destroy the 'zero sector' of
any hard ware and also make the virus undetectable; i will need your help. I
tried to see some softwares from the web to help do the work of an
'undetectable'.. But they will need a credit card... I dont have one as it
is very expensive here in Nigeria.. and i dont wanna use other people's
hacked credit card cos it's illegal...

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back