Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

VERY WEIRD

[email protected]

Hi S.S Family
Whenever i do my power meditation program (even in a very cool and breezy weather) i do give off some good amount of heat and i end up sweating; i have learnt to leave with it though. What is happening?

I woke up 1.AM,
1.) I did an orgasmic energy breathing.
2.) vibrate some words of power {AYKK---ONHG---KAH-RAH---SAH-TAH-NAH-AH-MAH---SHREE-REE---V-HAH-AH---GURU-RUU} 20 times to raise my energy
3.) i did a yogic basic meditation
4.)i did the alternate breathing
I followed each to the best i could do.. Then i went back to sleep 4.am. During my sleep, i started shaking and vibrating, though i was stiff on bed and my legs came very tight together and the really weird thing was that my tongue was coming out of my mouth... This lasted 4 about 15 seconds and i fell into a deep sleep...What do y'all thing?

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!

What really happened to Hp Salem Burke?? I wish a Hp or Hps would talk on this.. It really bothers me. Did he die or did he reject Satan'.

HAIL HELL!

I cant visualise white gold light at all.. and as a result i cant do my aura cleansing and protection. But i'm good at visualising some things e.g i can visualise everything in my room and almost all in my home with my eyes closed. But everything i visualise has darkness around it... I cant visualise colours properly..what should i do?

ok well hmm white gold is like the color of the sun. when you have the time look at the sun(atleast try lol) and the color you will see is whitegold. its like a brilliant sparkling white light with light light gold mixed within it. like when you look at a white light spectrum in science when you look towards it further you can actually see the other colors within them. but seriously try to look at the sun it is brillaint white gold and if that doesnt help imagine a white light around you with gold speckles oh and another thing whitegold is like a lightbulb when its lite lol its there. and as for the other colors ty to look at a colored candle and focus on the color when your eyes are closed or think of an object of the same color but make sure its brillaint and illuminated. This takes time. and one last tip if you have problems with imaginig your aura and whitegold light do that in front of a candle or light from day light or a lamp and it helps you focus with your eyes closed and also google aura in google images and it will give you an idea on how auras look :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 2:45:59 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] CANT VISUALIZE WHITE GOLD LIGHT

I cant visualise white gold light at all.. and as a result i cant do my aura cleansing and protection. But i'm good at visualising some things e.g i can visualise everything in my room and almost all in my home with my eyes closed. But everything i visualise has darkness around it... I cant visualise colours properly..what should i do?

Just visualize or imagine the suns rays engulfing you entire body and soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wizardpriest@..." <wizardpriest@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Shannon crystallinks has some good pics of auras. HS

--- On Wed, 4/20/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] CANT VISUALIZE WHITE GOLD LIGHT
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2011, 7:07 AM

ok well hmm white gold is like the color of the sun. when you have the time look at the sun(atleast try lol) and the color you will see is whitegold. its like a brilliant sparkling white light with light light gold mixed within it. like when you look at a white light spectrum in science when you look towards it further you can actually see the other colors within them. but seriously try to look at the sun it is brillaint white gold and if that doesnt help imagine a white light around you with gold speckles oh and another thing whitegold is like a lightbulb when its lite lol its there. and as for the other colors ty to look at a colored candle and focus on the color when your eyes are closed or think of an object of the same color but make sure its brillaint and illuminated. This takes time. and one last tip if you have problems with imaginig your aura and whitegold light do that in front of a candle or light from day light or a lamp and it helps you focus with your eyes closed and also google aura in google images and it will give you an idea on how auras look :)
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Fro[/IMG]w[/IMG]wizardpriest@...

[/TD]

"engulfing" ... I like that ^_*

Hail HELL!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Arturo Bing" <arturobing@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wizardpriest@" <wizardpriest@ wrote:

I will do that. Thanks Hps Shannon lol! :)

HAIL HELL!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

im not a hps lol and no problem :)
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 12:12:06 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: CANT VISUALIZE WHITE GOLD LIGHT

HAIL HELL!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

ok well hmm white gold is like the color of the sun. when you have the time look at the sun(atleast try lol) and the color you will see is whitegold. its like a brilliant sparkling white light with light light gold mixed within it. like when you look at a white light spectrum in science when you look towards it further you can actually see the other colors within them. but seriously try to look at the sun it is brillaint white gold and if that doesnt help imagine a white light around you with gold speckles oh and another thing whitegold is like a lightbulb when its lite lol its there. and as for the other colors ty to look at a colored candle and focus on the color when your eyes are closed or think of an object of the same color but make sure its brillaint and illuminated. This takes time. and one last tip if you have problems with imaginig your aura and whitegold ligh

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wizardpriest@..." <wizardpriest@... wrote:
You need to empower Your 3rd eye.Physicall,there are MANY nerves behind the skull.Well,it may sound stupid,but it worked and here is what I did.

I got a flashlight,put it very close onto the forehead region of My skull,and vibrated "TTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHH" as we do to open the 3rd eye.The nerve was stimulated and I started to get to "feel" it.Do meditations on the pineal gland and 3rd eye,because without these strong enough You cannot visualize colors properly.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Thanks Shannon, i will do just that ;)

Oh! Where can i find them? ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Shannon crystallinks has some good pics of auras. HS

--- On Wed, 4/20/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] CANT VISUALIZE WHITE GOLD LIGHT
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2011, 7:07 AM

ok well hmm white gold is like the color of the sun. when you have the time look at the sun(atleast try lol) and the color you will see is whitegold. its like a brilliant sparkling white light with light light gold mixed within it. like when you look at a white light spectrum in science when you look towards it further you can actually see the other colors within them. but seriously try to look at the sun it is brillaint white gold and if that doesnt help imagine a white light around you with gold speckles oh and another thing whitegold is like a lightbulb when its lite lol its there. and as for the other colors ty to look at a colored candle and focus on the color when your eyes are closed or think of an object of the same color but make sure its brillaint and illuminated. This takes time. and one last tip if you have problems with imaginig your aura and whitegold light do that in front of a candle or light from day light or a lamp and it helps
you focus with your eyes closed and also google aura in google images and it will give you an idea on how auras look :)

Get some gold cellophane, tape it over a flashlight and shine it on yourself.
After awhile you will be able to see it without the flash light.

Hail Satan

Thanks vovin :). My intuition says i should try out but shannon's advice and urs... Untill i can open my 3rd eye..
Hail SATAN
Hail HELL!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wizardpriest@" <wizardpriest@ wrote:

You need to empower Your 3rd eye.Physicall,there are MANY nerves behind the skull.Well,it may sound stupid,but it worked and here is what I did.

I got a flashlight,put it very close onto the forehead region of My skull,and vibrated "TTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHH" as we do to open the 3rd eye.The nerve was stimulated and I started to get to "feel" it.Do meditations on the pineal gland and 3rd eye,because without these strong enough You cannot visualize colors properly.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Yes you are, just kidding hihihi :D

Hail Hell

im not a hps lol and no problem :)
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 12:12:06 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: CANT VISUALIZE WHITE GOLD LIGHT

HAIL HELL!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@ wrote:

ok well hmm white gold is like the color of the sun. when you have the time look at the sun(atleast try lol) and the color you will see is whitegold. its like a brilliant sparkling white light with light light gold mixed within it. like when you look at a white light spectrum in science when you look towards it further you can actually see the other colors within them. but seriously try to look at the sun it is brillaint white gold and if that doesnt help imagine a white light around you with gold speckles oh and another thing whitegold is like a lightbulb when its lite lol its there. and as for the other colors ty to look at a colored candle and focus on the color when your eyes are closed or think of an object of the same color but make sure its brillaint and illuminated. This takes time. and one last tip if you have problems with imaginig your aura and whitegold ligh

Anytime wizard.

"engulfing" ... I like that ^_*

Hail HELL!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Arturo Bing" <arturobing@ wrote:

Started a serious Trance trianing today! Wow it felt so good, forgot 2 build an astral temple... I could hear and feel my energy buzzing and vibrating loud b4 i went deep.. I was playing in and out of trance abt45 mins, didnt wanted to leave anymore, felt like the only person in d world. It took me about 20 mins of death-like relaxation and stillness b4 i went in trance. The thoughts were coming, but i let them be (they went away themselves)... It was all about competely letting go... I stayed alert while lying down...Thank you Father Satan..
I CANT WAIT TO RIP OUT JEWS!

HAIL HELL!

Wow! I'll try dis one toot.. Ty

Hail Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "netspectre101" <netspectre101@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Father Satan brought me back to life when i died as a new born baby...

Father Satan has saved me from very long term Jails twice { am just19 } , even though i was guilty...
When i reflect back, i can now see that HE did alot of profound things in my life.. I LOVE YOU FATHER..
-Priestley Dania

Very clever. Nice nice nice

Wow! I'll try dis one toot.. Ty

Hail Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "netspectre101" <netspectre101@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back