Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

VERY IMPORTANT

Mother Fucker

There was a post talking about tubes linking to another negative human that tube links to the third eye and sacral chakra and the post was talking about someone with experiences saying if it wasn't for my friend I wouldn't know this", does anyone know that post????

Sent from my iPhone

[/IMG] Light Yagami:  hello. :)This message is about something very very VERY important and useful that new people most certainly do *not* know. If it wasn't for a Brother I met, I wouldn't have known about it either. :p (or I would have learnt it the "hard way").

F[/IMG]everyone and everyth[/IMG]When people have too little energy, they become depressed[/B] (which is why so many of us are AGAINST medical help -pills and the like- in depression -unless the situation is very very extreme- because we HAVE experienced ourselves how our moods and psychology changed as soon as we began constantly meditating; the result is not immediate but it builds up in time).

When we meditate we raise our bioelectricity (our energy). As we meditate everyday, our energy builds up daily and this results in our chakras and aura being more powerful, and us feeling better and although no one will consciously understand it, subconsciously the people around us will feel this change in us, in our aura, in our behavior maybe (how we have "lighten up") and some of us could even *see* the change, without realizing it... If you hear something like "you look... different" or if someone tells you that you look "lighter/brighter" than usual... they see it, without realizing it. :)
Of course, the ignorant people, even if they feel it/see it and even CONSCIOUSLY understand it (if they know that you meditate, and realize that something has changed in you, ever since you started meditating), the ignorant won't ever admit that. Not to you, not to themselves. Especially the people who "don't believe in energy" (and deserve a punch in the face for being so stupid). Do not bother yourself with them. Do NOT. You can give it a try if you want to waste your time. But don't try too hard. Don't try twice if you see that the other person... is not bright enough to understand. Leave him. When the time comes (whenever Satan believes that this person's time to learn about the Truth has come) then you will know. Or he/she will know. Don't worry about it. :)

<u style="l[/IMG]The [/IMG]When we talk to other people[/B] (no [/IMG]we beco[/IMG]these people will be attached to your chakra/chakras and suck your energy without your/their realization.[/B]
Now, [/IMG]we always exchange energy with others when we have conversations; we give and take[/B]) and that deluded person managed to attach himself to one of your chakras (let's say for example your Sacral chakra) and of course, since you had a conversation with him, (this happens always) you got connected with your third eye to his.
But you have no knowledge of the information you just read. You don't know how you could be attached to the other person etc etc etc. Now, after some time (after you've finished talking to him or even WHILE talking to him -if the conversation lasts for hooouuurs) you will feel a headache... a stomachache... You can't understand why. You feel tired suddenly. You blame work/school, you even blame the communist idiot because you wasted your energy trying to get your message across. You clean your aura and chakras and although you *do* feel much better, you still... don't feel good enough. And maybe the headache will return. The stomachache as well. You're still tired.

<u style="l[/IMG]So, what is the solution to this?
It is simple. All it requires is visualization and focus.
<b style="l[/IMG]1.[/B] You will relax/close your eyes (whatever feels comfortable to you) and visualize that there is a scissor, or a knife or a chain or a sword ( :D ) in front of you. Breathe white-gold energy into this object. Meaning: inhale and visualize white-gold energy inserting the object and on the exhale visualize the object being very very brilliant white-gold light (the more you repeat it, the brighter it becomes). Do this for as much as you want, as long as the object is a brilliant white-gold light, this is all that matters.
<b style="l[/IMG]2. [/B]Now visualize that there is a invinsible tube coming out of your third eye and that this tube is connected to the other person's third eye you were talking to. (Personally I never visualize color)
<b style="l[/IMG]3. [/B]Visualize that you move the sharp object (or the object moves itself :p) and that it cuts the tube from the other person's third eye and then it also cuts the tube from your third eye. Imagine, like taking a knife and waving it downwards in front of your forehead (third eye location).
<b style="l[/IMG]4. [/B]Finally, imagine that the other person has like a hole where his third eye is, and that this hole closes. Don't try to imagine his third eye, or a specific color or anything like that. Just a hole that closes. And then do the same to yourself.
<b style="l[/IMG]5. [/B]Last but not least, clean your aura and chakras.

Of course the above should also be repeated for the sacral chakra (for the example I gave). At least steps one, two, three and five (not at the third eye but at the sacral chakra).

<b style="l[/IMG]This is reaaaally important people![/B]
If you just read this and discard it, you won't truly realize the importance of it. I suggest you to try it now (if you can) with someone you recently talked and maybe you felt bad aftwards... Or even with a family member! You will feel... so relaxed afterwards. It's sort of like removing the tubes from the enemy with electric blue fire. It's almost the same feeling.

Now, <b style="l[/IMG]not all people w[/IMG]But the third eye is definite. We always get connected with our third eye to other people when we have conversations so always cut that tube if you want to have quiet and peace. It had even happened to me that I would be thinking of the other person's thoughts! And I knew that these thoughts weren't mine because they didn't make sense... I was afraid that I may be attacked by the enemy but normally I wouldn't feel afraid because I have very good defenses. I later found out that the person with whom I talked some hours ago (I hadn't cut the tube/link) was actually being attacked by the enemy and they had gotten a bit paranoid about it.
You can also have dreams at night that become influenced by other people who are connected to you.

More examples on how this can happen include being angry. I remember once I had gotten very angry with a relative so I shouted at them and as I did that I felt something at my solar plexus chakra. The thought of them being attached to my solar plexus chakra passed through my mind but I decided to ignore it. However later, I could feel an annoyance at my solar plexus chakra and a sensation of my energy leaving my body. So I cut the link.

Another time I was at another relative's house (yeah, I know...) and this little cousin of mine lives there. So, he wanted to show me his games. I had some time to waste so I was like "okay". And he showed me his games and he was talking with passion and with all his heart (I was almost not talking at all) and I had this sensation at my heart chakra...... I thought that it was impossible, that kid is 3 years old! But in the end, it wasn't impossible. That kid receives so much SHITTY energy from his horrible mother and father and this was the result.

There are also people who constantly suck in energy without being attached to your chakras. They suck energy from *everyone* as long as you are in the same room with them -close to them?- for some time. I know a relative of mine (let's do the relative dance!) who had done some surgeries because of cancer. She had done many chemotherapies and the like and I have realized that her astral body has been VERY badly damaged because of all that crap. So, one day I had to stay at her house. Long story short, we decided to sleep in the same room and after five minutes I started feeling... horrible. It was like an enemy attack but it wasn't an enemy attack. I knew it wasn't. I could just feel energy leaving from my feet in an IMMENSE amount! I thought I was gonna be drained completely! So I was like "You know what? I wanna sleep on the couch! :D" hahah so that problem was solved for the night. :p

Anyway, these people can be found anywhere, on the buses, on other houses, maybe even at school/jobs etc.
What [/IMG]I've started building an aura of protection[/B] (addittional to the one listed on joS) that says "I am breathing powerful protective energy. This energy builds an aura of protection around me.  This aura prohibits other people and entities from sucking my energy in any way, at any time, in a positive for me way" something along those lines... And I also use the rune Berkano (Bjork).

Oooh, I wrote so much... *sighs*

Last thing, if you feel like someone is sucking your energy but you are not sure if it really happens, then just do void meditation. I had this problem before and when I did void meditation and felt absolutely nothing, I could understand it was my imagination.This is all! :)Please tell me if I helped anyone... Or if you tried the above and how you felt... This took me an hour and a half to write lol OTL(also do share at the joS forum if you'd like. Spread the word :p)

On Friday, March 6, 2015 4:26 PM, "Mother Fucker malpirg4@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There was a post talking about tubes linking to another negative human that tube links to the third eye and sacral chakra and the post was talking about someone with experiences saying if it wasn't for my friend I wouldn't know this", does anyone know that post????

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you very much !!

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 7, 2015, at 4:35 AM, Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  [/IMG] Light Yagami:  hello. :)This message is about something very very VERY important and useful that new people most certainly do *not* know. If it wasn't for a Brother I met, I wouldn't have known about it either. :p (or I would have learnt it the "hard way").

F[/IMG]everyone and everyth[/IMG]When people have too little energy, they become depressed[/B] (which is why so many of us are AGAINST medical help -pills and the like- in depression -unless the situation is very very extreme- because we HAVE experienced ourselves how our moods and psychology changed as soon as we began constantly meditating; the result is not immediate but it builds up in time).

When we meditate we raise our bioelectricity (our energy). As we meditate everyday, our energy builds up daily and this results in our chakras and aura being more powerful, and us feeling better and although no one will consciously understand it, subconsciously the people around us will feel this change in us, in our aura, in our behavior maybe (how we have "lighten up") and some of us could even *see* the change, without realizing it... If you hear something like "you look... different" or if someone tells you that you look "lighter/brighter" than usual... they see it, without realizing it. :)
Of course, the ignorant people, even if they feel it/see it and even CONSCIOUSLY understand it (if they know that you meditate, and realize that something has changed in you, ever since you started meditating), the ignorant won't ever admit that. Not to you, not to themselves. Especially the people who "don't believe in energy" (and deserve a punch in the face for being so stupid). Do not bother yourself with them. Do NOT. You can give it a try if you want to waste your time. But don't try too hard. Don't try twice if you see that the other person... is not bright enough to understand. Leave him. When the time comes (whenever Satan believes that this person's time to learn about the Truth has come) then you will know. Or he/she will know. Don't worry about it. :)

<u class="y[/IMG]The [/IMG]When we talk to other people[/B] (no [/IMG]we beco[/IMG]these people will be attached to your chakra/chakras and suck your energy without your/their realization.[/B]
Now, [/IMG]we always exchange energy with others when we have conversations; we give and take[/B]) and that deluded person managed to attach himself to one of your chakras (let's say for example your Sacral chakra) and of course, since you had a conversation with him, (this happens always) you got connected with your third eye to his.
But you have no knowledge of the information you just read. You don't know how you could be attached to the other person etc etc etc. Now, after some time (after you've finished talking to him or even WHILE talking to him -if the conversation lasts for hooouuurs) you will feel a headache... a stomachache... You can't understand why. You feel tired suddenly. You blame work/school, you even blame the communist idiot because you wasted your energy trying to get your message across. You clean your aura and chakras and although you *do* feel much better, you still... don't feel good enough. And maybe the headache will return. The stomachache as well. You're still tired.

<u class="y[/IMG]So, what is the solution to this?
<b class="y[/IMG]1.[/B] You will relax/close your eyes (whatever feels comfortable to you) and visualize that there is a scissor, or a knife or a chain or a sword ( :D ) in front of you. Breathe white-gold energy into this object. Meaning: inhale and visualize white-gold energy inserting the object and on the exhale visualize the object being very very brilliant white-gold light (the more you repeat it, the brighter it becomes). Do this for as much as you want, as long as the object is a brilliant white-gold light, this is all that matters.
<b class="y[/IMG]2. [/B]Now visualize that there is a invinsible tube coming out of your third eye and that this tube is connected to the other person's third eye you were talking to. (Personally I never visualize color)
<b class="y[/IMG]3. [/B]Visualize that you move the sharp object (or the object moves itself :p) and that it cuts the tube from the other person's third eye and then it also cuts the tube from your third eye. Imagine, like taking a knife and waving it downwards in front of your forehead (third eye location).
<b class="y[/IMG]4. [/B]Finally, imagine that the other person has like a hole where his third eye is, and that this hole closes. Don't try to imagine his third eye, or a specific color or anything like that. Just a hole that closes. And then do the same to yourself.
<b class="y[/IMG]5. [/B]Last but not least, clean your aura and chakras.

Of course the above should also be repeated for the sacral chakra (for the example I gave). At least steps one, two, three and five (not at the third eye but at the sacral chakra).

<b class="y[/IMG]This is reaaaally important people![/B]
If you just read this and discard it, you won't truly realize the importance of it. I suggest you to try it now (if you can) with someone you recently talked and maybe you felt bad aftwards... Or even with a family member! You will feel... so relaxed afterwards. It's sort of like removing the tubes from the enemy with electric blue fire. It's almost the same feeling.

Now, <b class="y[/IMG]not all people w[/IMG]But the third eye is definite. We always get connected with our third eye to other people when we have conversations so always cut that tube if you want to have quiet and peace. It had even happened to me that I would be thinking of the other person's thoughts! And I knew that these thoughts weren't mine because they didn't make sense... I was afraid that I may be attacked by the enemy but normally I wouldn't feel afraid because I have very good defenses. I later found out that the person with whom I talked some hours ago (I hadn't cut the tube/link) was actually being attacked by the enemy and they had gotten a bit paranoid about it.
You can also have dreams at night that become influenced by other people who are connected to you.

More examples on how this can happen include being angry. I remember once I had gotten very angry with a relative so I shouted at them and as I did that I felt something at my solar plexus chakra. The thought of them being attached to my solar plexus chakra passed through my mind but I decided to ignore it. However later, I could feel an annoyance at my solar plexus chakra and a sensation of my energy leaving my body. So I cut the link.

Another time I was at another relative's house (yeah, I know...) and this little cousin of mine lives there. So, he wanted to show me his games. I had some time to waste so I was like "okay". And he showed me his games and he was talking with passion and with all his heart (I was almost not talking at all) and I had this sensation at my heart chakra...... I thought that it was impossible, that kid is 3 years old! But in the end, it wasn't impossible. That kid receives so much SHITTY energy from his horrible mother and father and this was the result.

There are also people who constantly suck in energy without being attached to your chakras. They suck energy from *everyone* as long as you are in the same room with them -close to them?- for some time. I know a relative of mine (let's do the relative dance!) who had done some surgeries because of cancer. She had done many chemotherapies and the like and I have realized that her astral body has been VERY badly damaged because of all that crap. So, one day I had to stay at her house. Long story short, we decided to sleep in the same room and after five minutes I started feeling... horrible. It was like an enemy attack but it wasn't an enemy attack. I knew it wasn't. I could just feel energy leaving from my feet in an IMMENSE amount! I thought I was gonna be drained completely! So I was like "You know what? I wanna sleep on the couch! :D" hahah so that problem was solved for the night. :p

Anyway, these people can be found anywhere, on the buses, on other houses, maybe even at school/jobs etc.
What [/IMG]I've started building an aura of protection[/B] (addittional to the one listed on joS) that says "I am breathing powerful protective energy. This energy builds an aura of protection around me.  This aura prohibits other people and entities from sucking my energy in any way, at any time, in a positive for me way" something along those lines... And I also use the rune Berkano (Bjork).

Last thing, if you feel like someone is sucking your energy but you are not sure if it really happens, then just do void meditation. I had this problem before and when I did void meditation and felt absolutely nothing, I could understand it was my imagination.This is all! :)Please tell me if I helped anyone... Or if you tried the above and how you felt... This took me an hour and a half to write lol OTL(also do share at the joS forum if you'd like. Spread the word :p)

On Friday, March 6, 2015 4:26 PM, "Mother Fucker malpirg4@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Yes, bookmark it if you want: TwinsS R. — Do you feel tired, headaches or even stomachaches for no reason?  
for future reference as well. :)

Στις 6:36 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 7 Μαρτίου 2015, ο/η "Mother Fucker malpirg4@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Thank you very much !!

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 7, 2015, at 4:35 AM, Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<u class="y[/IMG]The [/IMG]When we talk to other people[/B] (no [/IMG]we beco[/IMG]these people will be attached to your chakra/chakras and suck your energy without your/their realization.[/B]

<b class="y[/IMG]1.[/B] You will relax/close your eyes (whatever feels comfortable to you) and visualize that there is a scissor, or a knife or a chain or a sword ( :D ) in front of you. Breathe white-gold energy into this object. Meaning: inhale and visualize white-gold energy inserting the object and on the exhale visualize the object being very very brilliant white-gold light (the more you repeat it, the brighter it becomes). Do this for as much as you want, as long as the object is a brilliant white-gold light, this is all that matters.
<b class="y[/IMG]2. [/B]Now visualize that there is a invinsible tube coming out of your third eye and that this tube is connected to the other person's third eye you were talking to. (Personally I never visualize color)
<b class="y[/IMG]3. [/B]Visualize that you move the sharp object (or the object moves itself :p) and that it cuts the tube from the other person's third eye and then it also cuts the tube from your third eye. Imagine, like taking a knife and waving it downwards in front of your forehead (third eye location).
<b class="y[/IMG]4. [/B]Finally, imagine that the other person has like a hole where his third eye is, and that this hole closes. Don't try to imagine his third eye, or a specific color or anything like that. Just a hole that closes. And then do the same to yourself.

Now, <b class="y[/IMG]not all people w[/IMG]But the third eye is definite. We always get connected with our third eye to other people when we have conversations so always cut that tube if you want to have quiet and peace. It had even happened to me that I would be thinking of the other person's thoughts! And I knew that these thoughts weren't mine because they didn't make sense... I was afraid that I may be attacked by the enemy but normally I wouldn't feel afraid because I have very good defenses. I later found out that the person with whom I talked some hours ago (I hadn't cut the tube/link) was actually being attacked by the enemy and they had gotten a bit paranoid about it.

On Friday, March 6, 2015 4:26 PM, "Mother Fucker malpirg4@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

You helped me tremendously!!!!!! Thank you thank you!!!!!! I get drained everyday at school by these rat looking jews every period .< ..even some very close friends... But thank you I'm going to add this to my everyday meditation THANK Y0U!Hail Satan!

On Mar 6, 2015, at 8:35 PM, Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Sure thing, sure thing. :)But I suggest to not only cut off spiritual links with those fuckers who drain you, but also cut them off physically as well. I mean, to stop communicating with them if you see that they're harming you.I used to have "friends" of the kind... And anyway, as I started meditating and seeing how much they were harming me I stopped being friends with them. If I was still friends with them then I wouldn't have evolved the way I have now. I would have remained stagnant.

Στις 7:03 π.μ. Κυριακή, 8 Μαρτίου 2015, ο/η "Proud Med proudmed@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

You helped me tremendously!!!!!! Thank you thank you!!!!!! I get drained everyday at school by these rat looking jews every period .< ..even some very close friends... But thank you I'm going to add this to my everyday meditation THANK Y0U!Hail Satan!

On Mar 6, 2015, at 8:35 PM, Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back