Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Vampires

Gage

This is a burning subject for me...what are your views on vampires? I have owned a spirit (don't laugh, seriously) of an ancient Pay vampire which I purchased from a certain spirits "vendor" on eBay. He has been nothing but wonderful to me and has been protective of me. He also has never taken energy from me, only from those around me and it is only . little. He is purely a spirit being and was never flesh and blood. What are your thoughts on this? Another seller I have bought from, Creepy Hollows, has also brought me happiness and no trouble. What are your thoughts on them?

Now to the subject of flesh and blood vampires. Are they a bad thing? Those who drink blood? This website, http://vampirewebsite.net/ , seems to be fairly legitimate but I can't be sure. Any thoughts there?

Thanks brothers and sisters.

HAIL SATAN.

Just Wait. If you buy spirits you will PAY. Your troubles are to come.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gage" wrote:

This is a burning subject for me...what are your views on vampires? I have owned a spirit (don't laugh, seriously) of an ancient Pay vampire which I purchased from a certain spirits "vendor" on eBay. He has been nothing but wonderful to me and has been protective of me. He also has never taken energy from me, only from those around me and it is only . little. He is purely a spirit being and was never flesh and blood. What are your thoughts on this? Another seller I have bought from, Creepy Hollows, has also brought me happiness and no trouble. What are your thoughts on them?

Now to the subject of flesh and blood vampires. Are they a bad thing? Those who drink blood? This website, http://vampirewebsite.net/ , seems to be fairly legitimate but I can't be sure. Any thoughts there?

HAIL SATAN.

ANGEL WARNING! Usually what happens is you will get something to bait you into doing the work of an angel.  At first, it might be harmless.  However, in time, you will start getting demands for time and energy in exchange for this "assistance(??)".  Which will escalate.  You will eventually start getting threats--and harassment--from this angel.  Other angels will show up, and you will soon be up shit creek without a paddle, in a barbed wire canoe. I would stick with Demons.  Any Demon that is with Satan is not going to expect you to "buy" their services.  Besides, that is the best way to get spiritual assistance that actually is[/B] assistance, without worrying about the threats and demands that come with those fucking angels.
--- In [email protected], "keeperofstone" wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [email protected], "Gage" wrote:

HAIL SATAN.

I looked at the Creepy Hollows website, I was directed there by a fellow Satanist who, sadly, has strayed....I'm not going to tell you what to do, but I wouldn't advocate buying spirits that are 'trapped' inside some vessel of some sorts.  I mean, how do you know what you're going to get?  I imagine opening a pandora's jack-in-the-box and some enemy angel or other filthy spirit just popping out, "SURPRISE!! I'm going to fuck you up now!!" and it could also be a negative thoughtform.  I work with stones and crystals, and it's possible to store energy into them, as well as any other type of 'vessel.'  I would suggest that you get rid of those things, get them as far away from you as possible, and read/practice the power meditations on http://www.joyofsatan.org/ to tap into your own powers, so you can communicate with our Gods yourself.  I really feel like it's bad jewjew(pun intended) to buy spirit entities online.  As far as vampires go, there are two types, psychic vamps which feed off of your energy, and the ones who do drink actual human blood.  Both types are typical behaviors of jews, but anyone can be a psychic vampire.    If you are serious about Spiritual Satanism and bettering your life as well as your soul, please read through the entire site and perform the dedication ritual if you haven't done so already....  Good luck, Hail Satan!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2013 10:49 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Vampires

HAIL SATAN.

I really can't comment on that bro. I mean I'm n ot sure. But you have caught my interest. Can you please tell me how exactly you "bought" spirits? Cause that sounds a little degenerating to them. I didn't know it was possible?
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 9:19 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Vampires

HAIL SATAN.

Fuck, why is sucking blood or energy out of people are such a cool thing nowadays? Have people gone insane? This is fucking kike mentality, being a bloodsucking parasite.

Gage, you need a reality check and tell someone to wake you up from this teenage Stephenie Meyer dream, because it leads you nowhere.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN.

Making a pact is fine, there's nothing wrong with giving and receiving when it comes to these types of things, HOWEVER, if you "own" or try to enslave a spirit, it's just that, a slave. Not a friend, not a comrade  no matter what it says; and slaves will always rebel against you and if they happen to break free you WILL pay for it. There is a reason Necromancers of old were thought evil and burned alive, because they desecrated the dead and performed spirit abuse on a regular basis (Spirit abuse is GREATLY frowned upon in the eyes of Demons. The dead have earned their rest, and unless they personally wish to help and serve, there is no excuse to try and command them). Note: Not all Necromancers are evil, in fact only a few were which gave bad names to the others, the rest truly did make pacts with whom and what they worked with because they knew what they were dealing with. I apologize to any Necromancers here if I they were offended (Another note: I'm actually very interested in traditional Necromancy, as in raising the dead and spirits, communicating with them, ect. If anyone would be kind enough to give me pointers on how to get started in such a line of magic, I would be forever grateful)

Than again, I'm also bias against vampires. At least from what I've read; they are far too arrogant and prideful and look down upon the very things that allow them to continue existing; whether physical or spectral, they have no right to steal from the innocent and defenceless

Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 15:33:32 +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Vampires

Hail Satan

HAIL SATAN.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back