Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

vaccines for babies

Diana Savala

Hello i have a question. My son should be getting his 6 month vaccines in a short while, he has gotten his newborn and 3 month ones already. I really don't like the idea of man made chemicals being injected into my baby! But i don't know what to do. Should i stop getting him vaccinated? Will that have any consequences on his health? I don't want this crap in my child but i also don't want him getting any sort of virus because of that. I need advice on what to do. What some of you parents have done and your outcome? Thank you so much!

I've known of parents who DID get their kid vaccinated and their kid got autism. This is a case that happens a lot but it's being kept under wraps by the pharmacuetical industry and they will not admit it. This industry is run by kikes. What they actually do when they vaccinate your child is they are putting sicknesses into him. 
Flu shot? Made from the flu. Shingles shot? Don't worry, it's made from shingles! The whole industry is entirely sickening and children often get sick after being injected with this stuff. I knew of a man who had NEVER gotten a flu shot in his life and after being given the flu shot, he got the flu. I knew of a 97 year old woman, direct german descent, who was doing hard physical work and was as healthy as an ox, within a couple of months of taking all these different medications the doctors prescribed for her, she was brittle within a couple of months. However it's your choice on what you choose to do for your child. Just be aware of the risk.
On another note however, if anti-biotics are prescribed for your child, these are very good and very helpful.
Hail Satan! From: Diana Savala <adriansprincessa@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 12:32 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] vaccines for babies

Hello i have a question. My son should be getting his 6 month vaccines in a short while, he has gotten his newborn and 3 month ones already. I really don't like the idea of man made chemicals being injected into my baby! But i don't know what to do. Should i stop getting him vaccinated? Will that have any consequences on his health? I don't want this crap in my child but i also don't want him getting any sort of virus because of that. I need advice on what to do. What some of you parents have done and your outcome? Thank you so much!

Do not give your baby vaccines! Vaccines are UNNECCESSARY and only cause problems. All this vaccine bullshit is responsible for Autism amd other problems that babies and kids get. Your baby needing all these vaccines and crap is false and a lie only to harm your child. Feed ypur baby healthy home cooked meals amd put a daily aura of protection around your child for health or general protection. This is quick and should be done daily. Also dont let your child get any special eye drops put in his or her eyes. These are also unneccessary and causes eye vision problems. Keep.your babies and or children away from junk foods and fake sugary processed foods. This causes problems that can lead to hyperactvity and Add or ADHD which is also a fake disease. Many kids have alot of energy and like to stay active thats all. Adhd is a fake disease excuse to get your child on fake harmful drugs. Just make sure your child eats as healthy as possible. Hope this helps.

------------------------------
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 10:32 PM PDT Diana Savala wrote:

As a nursing student who did a research paper on this topic I'd really like to say that vaccines and immunizations have no link at all with autism or Aspergers the doctor who made those claims got his license taken away and wrote an apology for writing false claims about vaccines/immunizations causing autism, that is completely untrue. As far as "man-made" yes they're made my men but most of this ingredients used are from nature, the home cooked meals though I agree, and processed foods especially baby foods are NOT good at all, make your own purée from fresh veggies and fruits, also juice isn't necessary at all for any child it has unwanted calories and sugar, and in all reality no nutritional needs that they can't get from fruits and veggies. Stick to fresh things, nothing processed for your baby or yourself :) 
On Jun 19, 2013, at 6:18 PM, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Do not give your baby vaccines! Vaccines are UNNECCESSARY and only cause problems. All this vaccine bullshit is responsible for Autism amd other problems that babies and kids get. Your baby needing all these vaccines and crap is false and a lie only to harm your child. Feed ypur baby healthy home cooked meals amd put a daily aura of protection around your child for health or general protection. This is quick and should be done daily. Also dont let your child get any special eye drops put in his or her eyes. These are also unneccessary and causes eye vision problems. Keep.your babies and or children away from junk foods and fake sugary processed foods. This causes problems that can lead to hyperactvity and Add or ADHD which is also a fake disease. Many kids have alot of energy and like to stay active thats all. Adhd is a fake disease excuse to get your child on fake harmful drugs. Just make sure your child eats as healthy as possible. Hope this helps.

Vaccines are taken from whatever virus and is denatured by heating or whatever is best for that specific virus so they will not function or damage the body. However your immune system identifies the injected 'dead' virus and treats it like it would a 'living' virus and destroys it and creates antibodies so when/if you are exposed to say the flu later on your body would already be equipped to destroy it and keep you healthy. Vaccines save lives.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Darkness Rising <rising.darkness@... wrote:

I've known of parents who DID get their kid vaccinated and their kid got autism. This is a case that happens a lot but it's being kept under wraps by the pharmacuetical industry and they will not admit it. This industry is run by kikes. What they actually do when they vaccinate your child is they are putting sicknesses into him. 

Flu shot? Made from the flu. Shingles shot? Don't worry, it's made from shingles! The whole industry is entirely sickening and children often get sick after being injected with this stuff. I knew of a man who had NEVER gotten a flu shot in his life and after being given the flu shot, he got the flu. I knew of a 97 year old woman, direct german descent, who was doing hard physical work and was as healthy as an ox, within a couple of months of taking all these different medications the doctors prescribed for her, she was brittle within a couple of months. However it's your choice on what you choose to do for your child. Just be aware of the risk.

On another note however, if anti-biotics are prescribed for your child, these are very good and very helpful.

Hail Satan!

Vaccines r very important. In remote parts of africa alot of children die because of parents neglecting having thier children vaccinated due to ignorance.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:27:39 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: vaccines for babies

Vaccines are taken from whatever virus and is denatured by heating or whatever is best for that specific virus so they will not function or damage the body. However your immune system identifies the injected 'dead' virus and treats it like it would a 'living' virus and destroys it and creates antibodies so when/if you are exposed to say the flu later on your body would already be equipped to destroy it and keep you healthy. Vaccines save lives.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Darkness Rising <rising.darkness@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Thank you all for your responses. But What i am wondering now is that if i stop getting him vaccinated (because he's already had 6!) :( well that have any bad effects on him? ?

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 5:18 PM PDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Vaccines are very important for your child. Not to say magick workings can not work but magickal success is dependant on little of things like the strength of your enegy field,how strong your mind,your focuss and so forth. If you are new to power meditation i would advice you to get your child caccinated. Vaccines can save lives. Alot of children in remote parts of africa are dieing because of lack of vaccines. When i worked with the UN in Sudan i saw how terrible it can be for a child who has lacked vaccination.

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2013 2:59:40 AM GMT-0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] vaccines for babies

Thank you all for your responses. But What i am wondering now is that if i stop getting him vaccinated (because he's already had 6!) :( well that have any bad effects on him? ?

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 5:18 PM PDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Vaccines without preservatives is actually very beneficial for human beings. In fact since vaccination human infection of polio, measles, rubella etc. have dramatically decreased. The virus or bacteria is usually dead or of a weaker strain so will not harm you.

However, it is the preservatives that are added which are bad for you. They may cause poor development of the brain and nervous system and may cause infertility and cancer. The increase in autism has been connected to the preservatives added to vaccines. Some of the more common preservatives are mercury and aluminium and it so happens to be that children with autism has higher then average levels of heavy metals. Lower levels of IQ has also been partly connected to vaccines.

The kikes want to control the population by decreasing fertility as well and dumbing us down so that we can be more easily influenced by them to the point of being slaves.

I had three vaccine shots today that I was forced to take. If didn't take them I could not attend my university. Your child may suffer similar social consequences in terms of not being able to attend school or in some rare cases not even find a job. Of course the biological consequences is higher chance of harmful infection from the virus those vaccines try to protect you from.

If you can find vaccines freshly made without preservatives I would strongly advice for it. Unfortunately with kike-run pharmaceutical companies I don't think it will be easy to find. You may be able to use religious rights to your advantage by stating your religion does not accept the use of vaccines if you do not want your child to take vaccines.

All I can say is to ask father or your guardian demon on a solution.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!
HAIL OUR CERTAIN VICTORY!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diana Savala <adriansprincessa@... wrote:

Hey:) all I know and the best I could give is to get them as spaced out as possible and get the bare minimum of what's necessary. Stick with the old ones, anything new they try and offer hasn't been tested and is only to make money. What I know for sure am example is the ovarian shot. It kills and only protects against one out of 30 plus HPV viruses. Even then it doesn't protect. Get this! When I went in to get shots I supposedly needed, something was up. There were shots I had never gotten in my life down on this paper and then shots I did get were written as incomplete and totally fucked. The drs name was BERGum. I brought everything up to the medical assistant or whoever. And she got PISSED that I was merely skeptical, then my mom calls with the real records and it turns out I was completely free of needing any kind of shot, records from the Dr I went to for ten years or so.
So just don't let them do to many at once, and don't let them fool you into thinking you need one of these "newly discovered life saving shots"

The reason vaccines work is they get the viruses and kill them, inject them, your body recognizes it and becomes immune. Supposedly. Which is true, can totally work in most cases. Like those that wash their hands too much get sick more often. That's also because good bacteria is destroyed... anti bacterial hand soap is awful. I'd totally say... use natural soap only when its needed...
Alright idt you asked for such a novel xD good luck

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diana Savala <adriansprincessa@... wrote:

That last message- only for if you decide to do it in the first place. Im not a parent either. I've thought about it though :p and yeah you probe already knew all that stuff. I think its the chems they put in the vaccines too. I hear lead and mercury and just. Nastiest. Flu shots are total shit. I'm not sure if there are different kinds but.. yeah screw that. I hope you get some good info too and we can all put the info together compare it and weed out the best conclusions.

She does not need to get any shots at all. She can ptotect her health and herself with meditation and aura of protection.

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 9:02 PM PDT mysticgummy wrote:

Hey:) all I know and the best I could give is to get them as spaced out as possible and get the bare minimum of what's necessary. Stick with the old ones, anything new they try and offer hasn't been tested and is only to make money. What I know for sure am example is the ovarian shot. It kills and only protects against one out of 30 plus HPV viruses. Even then it doesn't protect. Get this! When I went in to get shots I supposedly needed, something was up. There were shots I had never gotten in my life down on this paper and then shots I did get were written as incomplete and totally fucked. The drs name was BERGum. I brought everything up to the medical assistant or whoever. And she got PISSED that I was merely skeptical, then my mom calls with the real records and it turns out I was completely free of needing any kind of shot, records from the Dr I went to for ten years or so.
So just don't let them do to many at once, and don't let them fool you into thinking you need one of these "newly discovered life saving shots"

The reason vaccines work is they get the viruses and kill them, inject them, your body recognizes it and becomes immune. Supposedly. Which is true, can totally work in most cases. Like those that wash their hands too much get sick more often. That's also because good bacteria is destroyed... anti bacterial hand soap is awful. I'd totally say... use natural soap only when its needed...

yeah I said that for if she does decide to go for it. plus she might not be ready to protect against that stuff, and there has got to be some legitimacy at least at some point.
most are fucked, especially all new ones, considering how 'doctor' reacted

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

She does not need to get any shots at all. She can ptotect her health and herself with meditation and aura of protection.

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 9:02 PM PDT mysticgummy wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Diana Savala <adriansprincessa@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back