Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Uses for the Enochian Keys

Hey all my Brothers and Sisters! Okay, as the subject states, I was wondering: what are some uses for the Keys? Besides, of course, in regular standard rituals or whatever? I remember HP Vovim saying that they released elemental energy, which I don't quite get, but I shall take his word for it. I'm really a bit hesitant of using them at all, as the language is rather daunting and I don't want to say any of the words wrong. My friend told me, though, that it's more about intent; if you say the words forcefully and with intent and meaning, you'll get the power from them anyway, even if you might slip up in pronunciation. Lol. Hail Father Satan!

Hello Allison,

My name is Cory. Before I go into some of the power in the Enochian Keys, I would like to address some of the things you mentioned in your message.

You mentioned that you don't quite understand how the Enochian Keys release elemental energies but will take HP Vovim's word for it. You are a Satanist not a Christian. You should never just "take someone's word for it". I'm not saying that his word is anything other than gold and honor because I'm certain that it is; HP Vovim is a respected Satanist who has done much for satanism and is to be honored for his contribution to the completion of Satan's work on humanity, but believing that the keys leak elemental power isn't enough; you have to know it. To know it you have to understand why so as to have a higher comprehension of how. Having a higher comprehension of how is what gives you the ability to expand the study of the art and science behind it. Doing this gives you more power in any working you perform because you can expand on it through imagination. Knowing the principles and fundamentals of the engineering of a magickal operation and letting your imagination create your own workings is a Satanist's greatest power because a Satanist's most powerful weapon is his/hers mind. Learn. Never deny your self an education. To Know (inquiring, to stray from ignorance) To Will (applying what you have learned) To Dare (Daring yourself to become more and daring others to know and to will) To Keep Silent (satanic secrecy in a working and watching the success of your endeavors in the Shadows).

You should not be hesitant to utilize Satanic knowledge because of the Daunting Task. If it is a challenge, welcome it and challenge yourself. Dare to become more and master the language for this will make you all the more powerful and accomplished of a Satanist. As far as saying the words wrong, your friend is right in a way but to say that its more about intent than pronunciation of the Ancient and intergalactic language of the Gods is kind of like saying that the christians who speak gibberish (speaking in tongues) but intend on "exorcising a demon" means that they are. Some mispronunciation here and there is understandable but don't butcher the language. HP Maxine did not go through what she did and wrote out the break down of the pronunciation and make a CD so that it doesn't get pronounced correctly. The reason pronunciation is important is because of the fact that Enochian itself is a Kabbalistic energy due to the vibration of the words. It activates the mind, chakras, and demonic energy within and the demons themselves.

Enochian has a power that is Amazing and that is because the enochian keys create a Kabbalistic grid energy projecting from your spirit out into your astral body and from your chakras out into your aura that creates a special bond between you and the Demons, Satan, and to Satanism - The Victory of The Human Race's Ascension in Satan's Name. The enochian keys that were given to John Dee were meant to create Armageddon and ensure The angel's victory but it has been rewritten to empower your soul, activate the mind, and ensure the victory of Satan through the connection it builds with you and the demons to facilitate their guidance in your ascension. This is also why it is used in ritual. Kabbalistic workings are typically done for 40 days and 40 nights. Can you imagine how much power would come from Vibrating the 19 Enochian Keys for 40 days and 40 nights?

Also to explain the element thing since it was brought up; the power of a chakra is in a specific dimension described by the light spectrum. Since primarily we are beings of light the basic physiological needs and instincts are in the lower spectrum of light thereby our base, sacral, and solar chakras and once we get into higher emotional, intellectual, and spiritual needs we find these knowledges and powers in the higher chakras via the higher frequencies of the light spectrum. This is to explain some of the Magickal science that goes into this working. Magick is both an art and a science. It is an art because of how you can personalize it to your imagination but it is a science because of the metaphysical principles of application. A chakras dimension is in the color but its realm of manefestion is in its element. This is the powers of your chakra. So in empowering and leaking the energy produced by your chakras and soul as a whole it therefore empowers and leaks elements as well. Remember that our souls contain all five elements and each chakra has a primary element. Also the language being a Kabbalah created by the Gods means that it could have been written WITH the elements so as when spoken it can naturally, by its synesthetic kabbalistic-energy grid pattern, manifest the element in the word. This goes into some knowledge I acquired about universal language and the magickal art and science behind it but thats for another time or for anyone interested enough to e-mail me.

I know that this response was a bit lengthy but I wanted to provide the fullest (in quality) answer possible; none of it to scold but all of it to educate. I hope it helped.

Sincerely,
~Cory~
AVE SATANAS-LUCIFERI!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Hey all my Brothers and Sisters! Okay, as the subject states, I was wondering: what are some uses for the Keys? Besides, of course, in regular standard rituals or whatever? I remember HP Vovim saying that they released elemental energy, which I don't quite get, but I shall take his word for it. I'm really a bit hesitant of using them at all, as the language is rather daunting and I don't want to say any of the words wrong. My friend told me, though, that it's more about intent; if you say the words forcefully and with intent and meaning, you'll get the power from them anyway, even if you might slip up in pronunciation. Lol. Hail Father Satan!

Yes, that helped immensely, Brother. Thank you for your words. And
yes, I realized as soon as I'd sent the message that simply taking
anyone's word without question was not at all Satanic; it was a simple
case of open mouth and insert foot. Lol. I have the Enochian CD,
though not the book. I shall make a study of it and utilize the Keys
in my rituals, now that I better understand them. Hail Father Satan!

On 10/9/10, cory <sergeant_lucifer101@... wrote:
Hello Allison,

My name is Cory. Before I go into some of the power in the Enochian Keys,
I would like to address some of the things you mentioned in your message.

You mentioned that you don't quite understand how the Enochian Keys
release elemental energies but will take HP Vovim's word for it. You are a
Satanist not a Christian. You should never just "take someone's word for
it". I'm not saying that his word is anything other than gold and honor
because I'm certain that it is; HP Vovim is a respected Satanist who has
done much for satanism and is to be honored for his contribution to the
completion of Satan's work on humanity, but believing that the keys leak
elemental power isn't enough; you have to know it. To know it you have to
understand why so as to have a higher comprehension of how. Having a higher
comprehension of how is what gives you the ability to expand the study of
the art and science behind it. Doing this gives you more power in any
working you perform because you can expand on it through imagination.
Knowing the principles and fundamentals of the engineering of a magickal
operation and letting your imagination create your own workings is a
Satanist's greatest power because a Satanist's most powerful weapon is
his/hers mind. Learn. Never deny your self an education. To Know (inquiring,
to stray from ignorance) To Will (applying what you have learned) To Dare
(Daring yourself to become more and daring others to know and to will) To
Keep Silent (satanic secrecy in a working and watching the success of your
endeavors in the Shadows).

You should not be hesitant to utilize Satanic knowledge because of the
Daunting Task. If it is a challenge, welcome it and challenge yourself. Dare
to become more and master the language for this will make you all the more
powerful and accomplished of a Satanist. As far as saying the words wrong,
your friend is right in a way but to say that its more about intent than
pronunciation of the Ancient and intergalactic language of the Gods is kind
of like saying that the christians who speak gibberish (speaking in tongues)
but intend on "exorcising a demon" means that they are. Some
mispronunciation here and there is understandable but don't butcher the
language. HP Maxine did not go through what she did and wrote out the break
down of the pronunciation and make a CD so that it doesn't get pronounced
correctly. The reason pronunciation is important is because of the fact that
Enochian itself is a Kabbalistic energy due to the vibration of the words.
It activates the mind, chakras, and demonic energy within and the demons
themselves.

Enochian has a power that is Amazing and that is because the enochian keys
create a Kabbalistic grid energy projecting from your spirit out into your
astral body and from your chakras out into your aura that creates a special
bond between you and the Demons, Satan, and to Satanism - The Victory of The
Human Race's Ascension in Satan's Name. The enochian keys that were given to
John Dee were meant to create Armageddon and ensure The angel's victory but
it has been rewritten to empower your soul, activate the mind, and ensure
the victory of Satan through the connection it builds with you and the
demons to facilitate their guidance in your ascension. This is also why it
is used in ritual. Kabbalistic workings are typically done for 40 days and
40 nights. Can you imagine how much power would come from Vibrating the 19
Enochian Keys for 40 days and 40 nights?

Also to explain the element thing since it was brought up; the power of a
chakra is in a specific dimension described by the light spectrum. Since
primarily we are beings of light the basic physiological needs and instincts
are in the lower spectrum of light thereby our base, sacral, and solar
chakras and once we get into higher emotional, intellectual, and spiritual
needs we find these knowledges and powers in the higher chakras via the
higher frequencies of the light spectrum. This is to explain some of the
Magickal science that goes into this working. Magick is both an art and a
science. It is an art because of how you can personalize it to your
imagination but it is a science because of the metaphysical principles of
application. A chakras dimension is in the color but its realm of
manefestion is in its element. This is the powers of your chakra. So in
empowering and leaking the energy produced by your chakras and soul as a
whole it therefore empowers and leaks elements as well. Remember that our
souls contain all five elements and each chakra has a primary element. Also
the language being a Kabbalah created by the Gods means that it could have
been written WITH the elements so as when spoken it can naturally, by its
synesthetic kabbalistic-energy grid pattern, manifest the element in the
word. This goes into some knowledge I acquired about universal language and
the magickal art and science behind it but thats for another time or for
anyone interested enough to e-mail me.

I know that this response was a bit lengthy but I wanted to provide the
fullest (in quality) answer possible; none of it to scold but all of it to
educate. I hope it helped.

Sincerely,
~Cory~
AVE SATANAS-LUCIFERI!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <apocalypseofjon@...
wrote:

Hey all my Brothers and Sisters! Okay, as the subject states, I was
wondering: what are some uses for the Keys? Besides, of course, in regular
standard rituals or whatever? I remember HP Vovim saying that they
released elemental energy, which I don't quite get, but I shall take his
word for it. I'm really a bit hesitant of using them at all, as the
language is rather daunting and I don't want to say any of the words
wrong. My friend told me, though, that it's more about intent; if you say
the words forcefully and with intent and meaning, you'll get the power
from them anyway, even if you might slip up in pronunciation. Lol. Hail
Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back