Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

URGENT QUESTION PLEASE READ!

Brandon Ayala

I AM NOT A HATER. Rather I just seek an answer. I recognize Lucifer as a true being and was wondering how Jesus could be fiction. but you mention that Satan temps him in the Deseret.
That's acknowledging Him as a real being
Thank you for your time
Sincerely Axl

We have many threads explaining the facts of the ficticius Nazarene.Here is something that I have learned, the number 40 is pretty used for magickal workings and the case of "Jesus praying or doing things in the desert during 40 days" is refered to a magickal working with the number 40 involved,also, Satan´s number is 4 and consider that fact of why Jesus spent "40 days in the desert", it ties Satan in that passage. Also, Jesus was tempted "3 times" and those temptations have to do with allegorical elements. 
Satan means "truth" in sanskrit and Satan in those passages just told the truth and quoting the Bible/Torah,but the scenario of Jesus in the desert is fictional and just magickal/spiritual allegories involved. Jesus is a fictional character just like Batman.

Who said that? who's "you"? I seek an answer, while giving one, who cares if someone acknowlages Jesus or not, other than centuries of murder rape and torture weres the proof that jesus exist? other than manifestations from the enemy Which are just manifestations created by jews.
     HAIL SATAN!

Father Satan didn't..temp anyone that I know of. Where'd you read this? If it's not from the Joy of Satan website, it's probably not real. Though if you read it in the groups, that's something I've not seen.

Jesus..or Jewsus as we call him..is only a cloud of death and destruction, not a "being" in the sense of Father Satan (who is flesh and blood and bone and sinew). Different levels of existence, entirely.

When HPS Maxine mentioned that story before she gave the example she said "thought fictitious..." it was only to give an example that Satan is superior to this false jesus character. That even the enemy acknowledges it. I don't see how you missed that...

You should read and study this website. It'll answer many base questions about xianity www.exposingchristianity.com

Allow me to explain a bit better.Satan was a title slapped by the Jews to an older God from Summeria that went by the name Ea or Enki. The summerian names are just names that were given to them when they were worshiped in Summeria. This was after the fall of Atlantis (or so their history read)  during the Age of the Wolf that proceeded the Mythic Age
Jesus is a creation of the Roman Empire and Early Christianity (where in he wasn't divine but a teacher). Most of the bible is completely refuted by contemporary historians of the time peroid along with it's gross historic inaccuracies. Such as King Herod being dead 100 years before the supposed birth of Jesus and no kingdom would ever allow their first born children, the future of their family to be killed.
Jesus's capabilities are stolen from a Roman occultist named Appollonius of Tyana. Who was followed around by a historian and had his accomplishments well documented. Where as Jesus Christ (Christ being a Greek word not a name) has no documentation of his existence including his supposed execution, sermons, and miracles.
In likeliness one theory proposes that Jesus was the amalgamation of 4 different people with the name Jesus. Jesus being the John of it's day, a very common name. Though my research into the subject has not progressed to studying that theory as frankly I don't care.
Satan in the bible is not the Satan we know as our god. Satan in the bible is an agent of god whom is often conflated with Lucifer, but are two separate entities in the bible. It is the church that mixes the two up despite their source material saying he is not the same being. Most of the texts in the bible serve to basically insult and degrade our god, to convince the public that he was a bad god and they shouldn't follow him. Of course that failed so the Jews took to using force instead.

Hope that helps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back