Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Upside down world

clint27w05

Hi everyone! I'm new here. First I'd like to say I think the philosophy of this group is very close to the truth.. Closer than other groups I've checked out. Umm, there's a lot of disinformation out there regarding the truth of mankind's past. I'm glad someone had the guts to cross over to the "blue paradise" (or Hell) to discover the truth. It's not easy for a Christian to cross over that quickly which is what I was raised as. But after being hurt and deceived by Christians, I decided to break away from the pentecostal church when I was 18 and read about other religions. The first book that broke me out of the box, was a book by Edgar Cayce. If you guys aren't familiar with Edgar Cayce, he was known as the sleeping prophet in the 1930's. Whether or not he was accurate in his predictions, the philosophy of reincarnation was what really broke me out of the Christian box because it answered some personal questions for me such as why I dream about different time periods, or what is destiny.. Although I don't necessarily agree with everything he wrote now, back then it was the first step to breaking out. Then I began reading books about Wicca. The problem I had with wicca is it mixes too mnay traditions together.. There are also too many superstitions associated with it. Then I began reading about witchcraft.. At first I was scared to open a book with a pentagram on it, but I forced myself to do it, and a lot of it made sense to me. I actually felt at home with witchcraft. The only thing was I had no name for God and Goddess, and it didn't answer questions of where we came from. So believe it or not I decided to learn about Catholicism. You may be wondering how could I have even considered learning about Catholicism after learning about witchcraft.. Well, I needed more answers.. I wasn't certain about where religion came from and I wanted to know where the Christian religion came from.. After taking some RCIA classes I discovered what the whole thing is all about. The people from the Catholic church seemed cold to the people who didn't really have money, but if you had money they shook your hand and treated you like a king.. This ran contrary to what the Christian religion taught about the poor..So I began to dig deeper, and opened Pandoras box.. I was pissed to learn that the teachings of the church were put together at the Council of Nicea in 312 a.d. I also questioned a few things in the Bible like why did the Lord create Adam and Eve after creating man on the sixth day.. Also where did Cain's wife come from if Adam and Eve were the only two aside from Cain and Seth?? Too many contradictions! Then there was a service completely devoted to Mary and how God drew a picture of Mary on a farmer's sache when he presented flowers to the bishop.. The whole church was dressed up in a fiesta from Mexico type setting.. I was like Oh God, you got to be kidding me. Something just didn't feel right. Along with watching the richest people of the church walk up to the front and drink from the golden goblets, I thought to myself this is a church for the very wealthy! It was after I learned that the Vatican has enough money to to give almost every person in the world 30,000 dollars, that I felt disgusted. So I decided to go on-line to see if I could find another Wiccan group or coven somewhere. I was also researching information about ancient history and I began to wonder about what the true religion might have been. After researching all day and learning nothing, I decided to type in Satan to find out who he was, which is what eventually led me to the JOS site. It was an eye opener!! I was impressed with how it was all put together and told the history of Satan and how the his religion or the religion of Lucifer was basically cast out of heaven, not a being.. In other words the tribe of Israel suppressed the truth about Satan. In Isaiah it mentions that Lucifer son of the morning has fallen.. I think it meant that the religion had fallen and in Revelation 22:16 it says that Jesus is the bright morning star. It was a slap in the face for the old religion, basically saying that Jesus took the place of the old religion.. I don't think it had anything to do with the literal bright morning star. So I began to realize that this is an upside down world. The church has turned the truth upside down to suppress it. Thank you for those who created this site, for opening the eyes of the people who might have been brainwashed by Christianity and are trying to break free. Thank you!

Interesting story. I was raised in a Christian Home and my dad was a pastor, what kind of broke me out of the box will probably sound really strange to some people but it was the group Marilyn Manson (yes I know hes not a true Satanist but I am also sure others have been led in the right direction by him as well). I got his CD after hearing one song on the radio by him. when I was 13 I just wanted to rebel and get something with a parental advisory label on it, how I picked that one out of the thousands of groups (this was before there was a big controvercy about him or I didn't hear about that) must have been Satans guidance. In my mind something felt so familar about his message and I almost mistaked it for xianity, I decided to rebel against those beliefs, didn't really pay much attention to religion After awhile I kind of drifted back into Christianity I started feeling sad and suicidal so I just one day was so depressed and miserable with all the Christian codes and morality that I decided to question it and look at some new age stuff, I started looking into new age stuff, and I thought cool if I can gain these powers. It wasn't long before I came across an article on some Satanist website about psychic development with a link to the JOS the process was about a year between being a Christian and becoming Satanist.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "clint27w05" <clint27w05@... wrote:

Hi everyone! I'm new here. First I'd like to say I think the philosophy of this group is very close to the truth.. Closer than other groups I've checked out. Umm, there's a lot of disinformation out there regarding the truth of mankind's past. I'm glad someone had the guts to cross over to the "blue paradise" (or Hell) to discover the truth. It's not easy for a Christian to cross over that quickly which is what I was raised as. But after being hurt and deceived by Christians, I decided to break away from the pentecostal church when I was 18 and read about other religions. The first book that broke me out of the box, was a book by Edgar Cayce. If you guys aren't familiar with Edgar Cayce, he was known as the sleeping prophet in the 1930's. Whether or not he was accurate in his predictions, the philosophy of reincarnation was what really broke me out of the Christian box because it answered some personal questions for me such as why I dream about different time periods, or what is destiny.. Although I don't necessarily agree with everything he wrote now, back then it was the first step to breaking out. Then I began reading books about Wicca. The problem I had with wicca is it mixes too mnay traditions together.. There are also too many superstitions associated with it. Then I began reading about witchcraft.. At first I was scared to open a book with a pentagram on it, but I forced myself to do it, and a lot of it made sense to me. I actually felt at home with witchcraft. The only thing was I had no name for God and Goddess, and it didn't answer questions of where we came from. So believe it or not I decided to learn about Catholicism. You may be wondering how could I have even considered learning about Catholicism after learning about witchcraft.. Well, I needed more answers.. I wasn't certain about where religion came from and I wanted to know where the Christian religion came from.. After taking some RCIA classes I discovered what the whole thing is all about. The people from the Catholic church seemed cold to the people who didn't really have money, but if you had money they shook your hand and treated you like a king.. This ran contrary to what the Christian religion taught about the poor..So I began to dig deeper, and opened Pandoras box.. I was pissed to learn that the teachings of the church were put together at the Council of Nicea in 312 a.d. I also questioned a few things in the Bible like why did the Lord create Adam and Eve after creating man on the sixth day.. Also where did Cain's wife come from if Adam and Eve were the only two aside from Cain and Seth?? Too many contradictions! Then there was a service completely devoted to Mary and how God drew a picture of Mary on a farmer's sache when he presented flowers to the bishop.. The whole church was dressed up in a fiesta from Mexico type setting.. I was like Oh God, you got to be kidding me. Something just didn't feel right. Along with watching the richest people of the church walk up to the front and drink from the golden goblets, I thought to myself this is a church for the very wealthy! It was after I learned that the Vatican has enough money to to give almost every person in the world 30,000 dollars, that I felt disgusted. So I decided to go on-line to see if I could find another Wiccan group or coven somewhere. I was also researching information about ancient history and I began to wonder about what the true religion might have been. After researching all day and learning nothing, I decided to type in Satan to find out who he was, which is what eventually led me to the JOS site. It was an eye opener!! I was impressed with how it was all put together and told the history of Satan and how the his religion or the religion of Lucifer was basically cast out of heaven, not a being.. In other words the tribe of Israel suppressed the truth about Satan. In Isaiah it mentions that Lucifer son of the morning has fallen.. I think it meant that the religion had fallen and in Revelation 22:16 it says that Jesus is the bright morning star. It was a slap in the face for the old religion, basically saying that Jesus took the place of the old religion.. I don't think it had anything to do with the literal bright morning star. So I began to realize that this is an upside down world. The church has turned the truth upside down to suppress it. Thank you for those who created this site, for opening the eyes of the people who might have been brainwashed by Christianity and are trying to break free. Thank you!

welcome to the family clint! you have made a great decision! did you officially dedicate yet? now make sure you read the ENTIRE site to fully understand everything! welcome hail satan
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2011 10:54:38 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Upside down world

<td val[/IMG]Greetings Clint,
I too started my search for the truth the same way,and apparently for the same reasons as you stated in your post.After spending many years in the lie of xtianity,and being brought up in the lie as a child.After getting a handle on my drug and alcohol problems,which I have fully realized,were the making of the sick religion,and low self esteem.I got away from the sick program,and decided right than and there,that I would find what came before xtianity,and also it source.

I have known deep inside for many years,that what I believed was wrong,so I too started checking out other religions and belief systems.Everyone I investigated lead me to the same dead end.I later found that paganism was the only thing that made any sense to me.So I considered that I must be a pagan.So that's was what I practiced for over 15 years,until I finally came to the same dead end.

Then one fateful day I was in a local book store,and saw the Satanic Bible.I bought it and showed it to my wife,who was shopping in the craft store next door.I will never forget what she said to me.She said "Now you can find out what they believe",and I did.A few days later I made a dedication to Satan.The next day I was sitting in my room,and all of a sudden I heard a voice say,You are ours now,we will protect you.So I got involved with many different Satanic groups on line,had a lot of experiences,and even met a few people that are to this day still friends of mine.

But than I found Joy of Satan Ministries, and what I would consider the best,most honest teacher I have ever found,our own High Priestess Maxine.Next I immediately started a power meditation program,and then bought everything on the JoS site I could buy.Her sermons have made me see the truth,and how there is many false forms of Satanism that you can get involved with.Between her and the wonderful people in this group,I finally understand what true Satanism is,and as she has said herself,I have learned things about myself,that have just amazed me.Though I have only been a part of the ministry a little over a year,I am becoming a very strong,and committed member of this group. And those that I know in both work and play,have noticed a drastic difference,in who I was then,and who I am now.

The most important thing I can say,and we try to get newbies to understand is,read as much of the site as you can,then read as much of the links as you can,and please start a power meditation program.I tell you my friend,it will be the best investment you will ever make in yourself.

Hail Satan!  

--- On Sun, 3/13/11, clint27w05 <clint27w05@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, March 13, 2011, 2:23 AM

[/TD]

Hi and thank you for the warm welcome! It's very nice to meet you! I haven't made a dedication yet, but will as soon as I read about the dedication thoroughly. I have had silent moments of talking with Satan and I'm honestly not used to having this much peace!So it's a strange feeling, but a really good feeling at the same time. It's strange because I'm not used to it yet..lol Yes I have read a lot on this website and it's answering a lot of questions for me..It's very interesting and truthful! It's shocking how much the church has suppressed regarding the truth. Thanks again for the welcome Shannon! Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

welcome to the family clint! you have made a great decision! did you officially dedicate yet? now make sure you read the ENTIRE site to fully understand everything! welcome hail satan
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2011 10:54:38 pm

Hi! You have an interesting story also! I'm sure you're not the only one who has broken out of the box with Marilyn Manson. I also watched several interviews about his views on Satanism and quite honestly he sounds very intelligent. He mentioned he's not just a Satanist in one of his interviews, and that he also applies Buddhism philosophy to his life. So I thought that was really interesting. But yeah it's interesting to learn what breaks people out of the box. It seems to be the people who want to know the truth about life who keep searching who finally find it after crossing over into Hell..lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Gutter Rainbow" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:

Interesting story. I was raised in a Christian Home and my dad was a pastor, what kind of broke me out of the box will probably sound really strange to some people but it was the group Marilyn Manson (yes I know hes not a true Satanist but I am also sure others have been led in the right direction by him as well). I got his CD after hearing one song on the radio by him. when I was 13 I just wanted to rebel and get something with a parental advisory label on it, how I picked that one out of the thousands of groups (this was before there was a big controvercy about him or I didn't hear about that) must have been Satans guidance. In my mind something felt so familar about his message and I almost mistaked it for xianity, I decided to rebel against those beliefs, didn't really pay much attention to religion After awhile I kind of drifted back into Christianity I started feeling sad and suicidal so I just one day was so depressed and miserable with all the Christian codes and morality that I decided to question it and look at some new age stuff, I started looking into new age stuff, and I thought cool if I can gain these powers. It wasn't long before I came across an article on some Satanist website about psychic development with a link to the JOS the process was about a year between being a Christian and becoming Satanist.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "clint27w05" <clint27w05@ wrote:

Greetings Brian! Isn't it coincidental that it's normally the people who are searching for the truth, and are able to see through lies who eventually cross over into Hell to find the truth? I never would have imagined that I would discover the truth by crossing over.. If someone would have asked me to do this 5 years ago, I would have walked away and never talked to them again. But it's because I was brainwashed to believe a lie. And when any xian is brought up that way it takes a few years to break them out. They have been told that lie over and over and for that reason they believe it, no matter what you say or how much evidence you present to them. I suppose if I hadn't been mistreated by xians, that I probably would still believe everything the church says. And when I say the church, I'm talking about every xian church, because they all believe in the same thing.. You never learn anything during a sermon or mass, and you're constantly told how to live morally. I just felt something wasn't right especially when the church started having two offering collections in one service and saying that the second one was for some seminary. But all my life I've felt something wasn't right about it, and the fact that I would feel guilty when I had a bad thought about someone or had sexual thought or smoked a cigarette, I would always feel bad because of the church. If anyone is the antichrist it would be the church. On Wicca, I don't know if the person behind Wicca was trying to make withcraft sound fanciful or superstitous, but anyone who's into it will find themselves being just as superstitious as a xian. Also like you said, you still keep running into dead ends because it doesn't explain anything about where man came from. You learn about Gaia being mother Earth, and you worship God and Goddess, but it doesn't explain WHO they are! You're basically worshipping the Earth and moon when practicing Wicca. Sounds like it was invented to suppress the truth. Witchcraft,REAL witchcraft seemed to work for me, but again, it's unknown who to give praise to. They have a lot of interesting books about a classification of some 50 or so gods and goddesses, but who do you make your alter to? It was a dead end to me also. Satanism actually makes more sense and answers a lot of questions for me! After I found this website, I checked other sites about Satanism, and realised there is more than one type. False forms as you mentioned that really have nothing to do with Satan. Once I did find this site and read about what Satanism really is, I felt at peace. I then had a moment to speak with Satan..After that things became very peaceful for me... In fact so peaceful that I was uncomfortable, because I was not used to that kind of peace in my life. I'm still not. All of the frustrations and agravations that I had on a daily basis, just stopped suddenly. I can't explain it. That to me is unbelievable and powerful! Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Greetings Clint,
I too started my search for the truth the same way,and apparently for the same reasons as you stated in your post.After spending many years in the lie of xtianity,and being brought up in the lie as a child.After getting a handle on my drug and alcohol problems,which I have fully realized,were the making of the sick religion,and low self esteem.I got away from the sick program,and decided right than and there,that I would find what came before xtianity,and also it source.

I have known deep inside for many years,that what I believed was wrong,so I too started checking out other religions and belief systems.Everyone I investigated lead me to the same dead end.I later found that paganism was the only thing that made any sense to me.So I considered that I must be a pagan.So that's was what I practiced for over 15 years,until I finally came to the same dead end.

Then one fateful day I was in a local book store,and saw the Satanic Bible.I bought it and showed it to my wife,who was shopping in the craft store next door.I will never forget what she said to me.She said "Now you can find out what they believe",and I did.A few days later I made a dedication to Satan.The next day I was sitting in my room,and all of a sudden I heard a voice say,You are ours now,we will protect you.So I got involved with many different Satanic groups on line,had a lot of experiences,and even met a few people that are to this day still friends of mine.

But than I found Joy of Satan Ministries, and what I would consider the best,most honest teacher I have ever found,our own High Priestess Maxine.Next I immediately started a power meditation program,and then bought everything on the JoS site I could buy.Her sermons have made me see the truth,and how there is many false forms of Satanism that you can get involved with.Between her and the wonderful people in this group,I finally understand what true Satanism is,and as she has said herself,I have learned things about myself,that have just amazed me.Though I have only been a part of the ministry a little over a year,I am becoming a very strong,and committed member of this group. And those that I know in both work and play,have noticed a drastic difference,in who I was then,and who I am now.

The most important thing I can say,and we try to get newbies to understand is,read as much of the site as you can,then read as much of the links as you can,and please start a power meditation program.I tell you my friend,it will be the best investment you will ever make in yourself.

Hail Satan!  

Hi everyone! I'm new here. First I'd like to say I think the philosophy of this group is very close to the truth.. Closer than other groups I've checked out. Umm, there's a lot of disinformation out there regarding the truth of mankind's past. I'm glad someone had the guts to cross over to the "blue paradise" (or Hell) to discover the truth. It's not easy for a Christian to cross over that quickly which is what I was raised as. But after being hurt and deceived by Christians, I decided to break away from the pentecostal church when I was 18 and read about other religions. The first book that broke me out of the box, was a book by Edgar Cayce. If you guys aren't familiar with Edgar Cayce, he was known as the sleeping prophet in the 1930's. Whether or not he was accurate in his predictions, the philosophy of reincarnation was what really broke me out of the Christian box because it answered some personal questions for me such as why I dream about
different time periods, or what is destiny.. Although I don't necessarily agree with everything he wrote now, back then it was the first step to breaking out. Then I began reading books about Wicca. The problem I had with wicca is it mixes too mnay traditions together.. There are also too many superstitions associated with it. Then I began reading about witchcraft.. At first I was scared to open a book with a pentagram on it, but I forced myself to do it, and a lot of it made sense to me. I actually felt at home with witchcraft. The only thing was I had no name for God and Goddess, and it didn't answer questions of where we came from. So believe it or not I decided to learn about Catholicism. You may be wondering how could I have even considered learning about Catholicism after learning about witchcraft.. Well, I needed more answers.. I wasn't certain about where religion came from and I wanted to know where the Christian religion came from.. After
taking some RCIA classes I discovered what the whole thing is all about. The people from the Catholic church seemed cold to the people who didn't really have money, but if you had money they shook your hand and treated you like a king.. This ran contrary to what the Christian religion taught about the poor..So I began to dig deeper, and opened Pandoras box.. I was pissed to learn that the teachings of the church were put together at the Council of Nicea in 312 a.d. I also questioned a few things in the Bible like why did the Lord create Adam and Eve after creating man on the sixth day.. Also where did Cain's wife come from if Adam and Eve were the only two aside from Cain and Seth?? Too many contradictions! Then there was a service completely devoted to Mary and how God drew a picture of Mary on a farmer's sache when he presented flowers to the bishop.. The whole church was dressed up in a fiesta from Mexico type setting.. I was like Oh God, you got to
be kidding me. Something just didn't feel right. Along with watching the richest people of the church walk up to the front and drink from the golden goblets, I thought to myself this is a church for the very wealthy! It was after I learned that the Vatican has enough money to to give almost every person in the world 30,000 dollars, that I felt disgusted. So I decided to go on-line to see if I could find another Wiccan group or coven somewhere. I was also researching information about ancient history and I began to wonder about what the true religion might have been. After researching all day and learning nothing, I decided to type in Satan to find out who he was, which is what eventually led me to the JOS site. It was an eye opener!! I was impressed with how it was all put together and told the history of Satan and how the his religion or the religion of Lucifer was basically cast out of heaven, not a being.. In other words the tribe of Israel
suppressed the truth about Satan. In Isaiah it mentions that Lucifer son of the morning has fallen.. I think it meant that the religion had fallen and in Revelation 22:16 it says that Jesus is the bright morning star. It was a slap in the face for the old religion, basically saying that Jesus took the place of the old religion.. I don't think it had anything to do with the literal bright morning star. So I began to realize that this is an upside down world. The church has turned the truth upside down to suppress it. Thank you for those who created this site, for opening the eyes of the people who might have been brainwashed by Christianity and are trying to break free. Thank you!

<td val[/IMG]I am glad that you free of all those lies now.Now you might want to start a power meditation program,to continue to rid your mind of that enemy influence.But the most important thing even before starting a power meditation program,is to do a dedication ritual to Father Satan.The most important reason is,being new you need the protection that Father Satan and the Demons can,and will give you.As High Priestess Maxine says many times on her sermons, you don't want to out there alone.They will be there for you,and encourage you to grow to be a strong Satanist.Good luck my friend.
Hail Satan!

--- On Mon, 3/14/11, clint27w05 <clint27w05@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Upside down world
Date: Monday, March 14, 2011, 6:17 AM

Greetings Brian! Isn't it coincidental that it's normally the people who are searching for the truth, and are able to see through lies who eventually cross over into Hell to find the truth? I never would have imagined that I would discover the truth by crossing over.. If someone would have asked me to do this 5 years ago, I would have walked away and never talked to them again. But it's because I was brainwashed to believe a lie. And when any xian is brought up that way it takes a few years to break them out. They have been told that lie over and over and for that reason they believe it, no matter what you say or how much evidence you present to them. I suppose if I hadn't been mistreated by xians, that I probably would still believe everything the church says. And when I say the church, I'm talking about every xian church, because they all believe in the same thing.. You never learn anything during a sermon or mass, and you're constantly told how to live morally. I just felt something wasn't right especially when the church started having two offering collections in one service and saying that the second one was for some seminary. But all my life I've felt something wasn't right about it, and the fact that I would feel guilty when I had a bad thought about someone or had sexual thought or smoked a cigarette, I would always feel bad because of the church. If anyone is the antichrist it would be the church. On Wicca, I don't know if the person behind Wicca was trying to make withcraft sound fanciful or superstitous, but anyone who's into it will find themselves being just as superstitious as a xian. Also like you said, you still keep running into dead ends because it doesn't explain anything about where man came from. You learn about Gaia being mother Earth, and you worship God and Goddess, but it doesn't explain WHO they are! You're basically worshipping the Earth and moon when practicing Wicca. Sounds like it was invented to suppress the truth. Witchcraft,REAL witchcraft seemed to work for me, but again, it's unknown who to give praise to. They have a lot of interesting books about a classification of some 50 or so gods and goddesses, but who do you make your alter to? It was a dead end to me also. Satanism actually makes more sense and answers a lot of questions for me! After I found this website, I checked other sites about Satanism, and realised there is more than one type. False forms as you mentioned that really have nothing to do with Satan. Once I did find this site and read about what Satanism really is, I felt at peace. I then had a moment to speak with Satan..After that things became very peaceful for me... In fact so peaceful that I was uncomfortable, because I was not used to that kind of peace in my life. I'm still not. All of the frustrations and agravations that I had on a daily basis, just stopped suddenly. I can't explain it. That to me is unbelievable and powerful! Hail Satan!
--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Greetings Clint,

Hail Satan!  

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Hi everyone! I'm new here. First I'd like to say I think the philosophy of this group is very close to the truth.. Closer than other groups I've checked out. Umm, there's a lot of disinformation out there regarding the truth of mankind's past. I'm glad someone had the guts to cross over to the "blue paradise" (or Hell) to discover the truth. It's not easy for a Christian to cross over that quickly which is what I was raised as. But after being hurt and deceived by Christians, I decided to break away from the pentecostal church when I was 18 and read about other religions. The first book that broke me out of the box, was a book by Edgar Cayce. If you guys aren't familiar with Edgar Cayce, he was known as the sleeping prophet in the 1930's. Whether or not he was accurate in his predictions, the philosophy of reincarnation was what really broke me out of the Christian box because it answered some personal questions for me such as why I dream about
different time periods, or what is destiny.. Although I don't necessarily agree with everything he wrote now, back then it was the first step to breaking out. Then I began reading books about Wicca. The problem I had with wicca is it mixes too mnay traditions together.. There are also too many superstitions associated with it. Then I began reading about witchcraft.. At first I was scared to open a book with a pentagram on it, but I forced myself to do it, and a lot of it made sense to me. I actually felt at home with witchcraft. The only thing was I had no name for God and Goddess, and it didn't answer questions of where we came from. So believe it or not I decided to learn about Catholicism. You may be wondering how could I have even considered learning about Catholicism after learning about witchcraft.. Well, I needed more answers.. I wasn't certain about where religion came from and I wanted to know where the Christian religion came from.. After
taking some RCIA classes I discovered what the whole thing is all about. The people from the Catholic church seemed cold to the people who didn't really have money, but if you had money they shook your hand and treated you like a king.. This ran contrary to what the Christian religion taught about the poor..So I began to dig deeper, and opened Pandoras box.. I was pissed to learn that the teachings of the church were put together at the Council of Nicea in 312 a.d. I also questioned a few things in the Bible like why did the Lord create Adam and Eve after creating man on the sixth day.. Also where did Cain's wife come from if Adam and Eve were the only two aside from Cain and Seth?? Too many contradictions! Then there was a service completely devoted to Mary and how God drew a picture of Mary on a farmer's sache when he presented flowers to the bishop.. The whole church was dressed up in a fiesta from Mexico type setting.. I was like Oh God, you got to
be kidding me. Something just didn't feel right. Along with watching the richest people of the church walk up to the front and drink from the golden goblets, I thought to myself this is a church for the very wealthy! It was after I learned that the Vatican has enough money to to give almost every person in the world 30,000 dollars, that I felt disgusted. So I decided to go on-line to see if I could find another Wiccan group or coven somewhere. I was also researching information about ancient history and I began to wonder about what the true religion might have been. After researching all day and learning nothing, I decided to type in Satan to find out who he was, which is what eventually led me to the JOS site. It was an eye opener!! I was impressed with how it was all put together and told the history of Satan and how the his religion or the religion of Lucifer was basically cast out of heaven, not a being.. In other words the tribe of Israel
suppressed the truth about Satan. In Isaiah it mentions that Lucifer son of the morning has fallen.. I think it meant that the religion had fallen and in Revelation 22:16 it says that Jesus is the bright morning star. It was a slap in the face for the old religion, basically saying that Jesus took the place of the old religion.. I don't think it had anything to do with the literal bright morning star. So I began to realize that this is an upside down world. The church has turned the truth upside down to suppress it. Thank you for those who created this site, for opening the eyes of the people who might have been brainwashed by Christianity and are trying to break free. Thank you!
[/TD]

With wicca it was created by Gardner who was a high ranking student of Crowley who was  involved with the enemy even drawing a picture of a grey he was communicating with during trance states as well as being into enemy magic systems. Crowley  worked close with the British government at times for secretive assignments here and there.   What I believe happened is at the top they know it's only a matter of time before they remove the Witcthcraft laws[ too many people want spiritual knowledge] so they want a system in place to gather the people into and distract and damn them till there no threat. So they have one of Crowley's students create wicca a system with a slave morality so programmed into it, it's perfect social control system where the sheep police themselves, while being distracted into thinking they got what they wanted.   You can see wicca is wiccianity with their version of the  Horned Lord  wearing a crown of thorns.
Sent: Wed, March 16, 2011 11:21:07 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Upside down world

<td vAl[/IMG]I am glad that you free of all those lies now.Now you might want to start a power meditation program,to continue to rid your mind of that enemy influence.But the most important thing even before starting a power meditation program,is to do a dedication ritual to Father Satan.The most important reason is,being new you need the protection that Father Satan and the Demons can,and will give you.As High Priestess Maxine says many times on her sermons, you don't want to out there alone.They will be there for you,and encourage you to grow to be a strong Satanist.Good luck my friend.
Hail Satan!

Greetings Clint,

Hail Satan!  

[/TD]

Also remember when I mention the British government that is was totally kike controlled at this time.

Sent: Wed, March 16, 2011 2:09:43 PM

With wicca it was created by Gardner who was a high ranking student of Crowley who was  involved with the enemy even drawing a picture of a grey he was communicating with during trance states as well as being into enemy magic systems. Crowley  worked close with the British government at times for secretive assignments here and there.   What I believe happened is at the top they know it's only a matter of time before they remove the Witcthcraft laws[ too many people want spiritual knowledge] so they want a system in place to gather the people into and distract and damn them till there no threat. So they have one of Crowley's students create wicca a system with a slave morality so programmed into it, it's perfect social control system where the sheep police themselves, while being distracted into thinking they got what they wanted.   You can see wicca is wiccianity with their version of the  Horned Lord  wearing a crown of thorns.
Sent: Wed, March 16, 2011 11:21:07 AM

<td vAl[/IMG]I am glad that you free of all those lies now.Now you might want to start a power meditation program,to continue to rid your mind of that enemy influence.But the most important thing even before starting a power meditation program,is to do a dedication ritual to Father Satan.The most important reason is,being new you need the protection that Father Satan and the Demons can,and will give you.As High Priestess Maxine says many times on her sermons, you don't want to out there alone.They will be there for you,and encourage you to grow to be a strong Satanist.Good luck my friend.
Hail Satan!

Greetings Clint,

Hail Satan!  

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back