Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Upside Down Cross And What It Really Symbolizes!

The inverted cross or upside down cross as refered to by many, actually happens to be a very ancient symbol. Im talking ancient so obviously predating christianity by some thousands of years. What it reall represents is the achievment of the Magnum Opus.
Upon completion of the Magnum Opus, the chakras then flip. The human chakras and soul are in the shape of a cross.
Your base, sacral, and solar chakras should flip to where they are on the top half of the soul, and the crown, ajna, and throat chakras move to the lower half.

Other people tend to believe that it represnts peters invereted crucifixion. This is also false and quite impossible since peter never existed.

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

Al Jiwah-
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.

-BlackLegionsOfSatan
www.joyofsatan.com

Fri, November 12, 2010 1:43:41 PM
Upside Down Cross And What It Really Symbolizes!
To: blacklegionsofsatan@...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, Peter exist, but he died in vain along with Jesus.

This is bullshit, how can something that never existed die you fool.
Either your an infiltrator or just a completely confused individual, or maybe even both.
I tend to steer away from those who post ridiculous shit like this outside of the group.
Do me a favor jack.ass27@..., stay out my inbox.
Your email fits you nicely, jack ass!

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

Al Jiwah-
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.

-BlackLegionsOfSatan
www.joyofsatan.com

Tis the truth! The crucifix that isn't inverted is a sign of their ignorance and inability to reach the godhead because of it!
I wear my inverted crucifix necklace with pride! I know that I am on my way to having my chakras mirror it. :D
Hail Satan!
Power to the Gods of Hell!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Blacklegions Of satan" <blacklegionsofsatan@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 21:25:37 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Upside Down Cross And What It Really Symbolizes!
  The inverted cross or upside down cross as refered to by many, actually happens to be a very ancient symbol. Im talking ancient so obviously predating christianity by some thousands of years. What it reall represents is the achievment of the Magnum Opus.
Upon completion of the Magnum Opus, the chakras then flip. The human chakras and soul are in the shape of a cross.
Your base, sacral, and solar chakras should flip to where they are on the top half of the soul, and the crown, ajna, and throat chakras move to the lower half.

Other people tend to believe that it represnts peters invereted crucifixion. This is also false and quite impossible since peter never existed.

Rege, Satanas!
Rege, Azazel!
Rege, Eligos!
Rege, Decarabia!

Al Jiwah-

-BlackLegionsOfSatan
www.joyofsatan.com

Can anyone find a picture of the inverted cross in an ancient glyph or something?

Be appreciated :)

Hail Satan!
Hail Hitler!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back