Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Unaspected Planets?

briar_rose666

Hello!

Does anyone know what the significance of an unaspected planet in the natal chart is? Is it a benevolent or malefic influence? I've heard that a person with an unaspected planet (no conjunctions, oppositions, squares, trines, or sextiles) is completely unaware of how they express that planet's energy, but everyone else can recognize it. Such as a person with an unaspected Mars who is unable to comprehend that they are extremely bossy and confrontational.

Does anyone else have this?

I have an unaspected Jupiter in the seventh house and saggittarius in the tenth. That means spirituality is a big part of my life and my creative talents can flow smoother and less impediments to success :)

------------------------------
On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 6:08 PM EST lydia_666@... wrote:

I have an unaspected Uranus. It gives me genius in certain areas, and talent in metaphysics (it's in my 9th house), and it makes me a bit eccentric lol. Or rather, it shows those aspects of myself, as I believe natal charts to show who we are based on our personalities and past life experiences.

So, extremely benevolent for me :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "briar_rose666" <briar_rose666@... wrote:

Hello!

Does anyone know what the significance of an unaspected planet in the natal chart is? Is it a benevolent or malefic influence? I've heard that a person with an unaspected planet (no conjunctions, oppositions, squares, trines, or sextiles) is completely unaware of how they express that planet's energy, but everyone else can recognize it. Such as a person with an unaspected Mars who is unable to comprehend that they are extremely bossy and confrontational.

http://www.astrotheme.com/files/unaspected_planets.php

That says unaspected Mars is the most noticeable. Also covers Moon and Void of Course.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "briar_rose666" <briar_rose666@... wrote:

Hello!

Thank you for the replies Lydia and Shannon! :) I was concerned because I have a difficult time consciously expressing my unaspected planet. It feels like I'm always reaching for something that's just beyond my grasp, so it's nice to know that this might be a blessing I just haven't figured out how to see/use yet.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I have an unaspected Jupiter in the seventh house and saggittarius in the tenth. That means spirituality is a big part of my life and my creative talents can flow smoother and less impediments to success :)

------------------------------
On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 6:08 PM EST lydia_666@... wrote:

I have an unaspected Uranus. It gives me genius in certain areas, and talent in metaphysics (it's in my 9th house), and it makes me a bit eccentric lol. Or rather, it shows those aspects of myself, as I believe natal charts to show who we are based on our personalities and past life experiences.

So, extremely benevolent for me :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "briar_rose666" <briar_rose666@ wrote:

Hello!

Wow, nice link.

I've just found out that i have unaspected mercury.

Thank you for the link :)

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 1:53 PM, ch_3_coo <ch_3_coo@... wrote:
  http://www.astrotheme.com/files/unaspected_planets.php

That says unaspected Mars is the most noticeable. Also covers Moon and Void of Course.

Hello!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back