Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

UK SATANISTS

hey bro, ermmm how old are you, i am thinking for us UK satanists to get together and do something constructive, for satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 12:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: UK SATANISTS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sikander Khan <ksikander93@... wrote:

hi, are there any satanists in the UK i cant seem to find any

Hey,I'm a uk Satanist! Hail satan!!!!!!and welcome to the family.

Heh seems there is at least a few of us here in the UK. At least it's not the USA only (or Canada). Hail Satan and all the true Gods! Hail Gods of War!  /Mike
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 9:20 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cem.satan" <cem.satan@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sikander Khan <ksikander93@ wrote:

Hey over here :p im in uk but im asian :p

are there any liberal satanists around coventry in the UK?? i'd be shocked if anyone said yes lol. It feels isolated over here. And nice to meet you guys :)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cem.satan" <cem.satan@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sikander Khan <ksikander93@ wrote:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a liberal Satanist? HAIL FATHER SATAN?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

are there any liberal satanists around coventry in the UK?? i'd be shocked if anyone said yes lol. It feels isolated over here. And nice to meet you guys :)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cem.satan" <cem.satan@ wrote:

Hey,

yea I'm from the uk :p
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cem.satan" <cem.satan@ wrote:

yeah, i am a satanist but i am also mixed race asian/greek lol, but i was hoping we could exchange phone numbers and contact details lets make a secret society, or a coven in satans name, time is short and this is our year 2012, so lets all gettogether and begin our satanic crusade on the kikes, HAIL SATAN!! WHO IS WILLING ALL UK SATANISTS ARE WELCOMED HERE

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sikander Khan <ksikander93@... wrote:
hey bro, ermmm how old are you, i am thinking for us UK satanists to get together and do something constructive, for satan

Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 12:13 PM

I am a 29 yrs old fella! and what did you have in mind? Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lami_x" <lami_x@... wrote:
Hey,

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

what is a liberal satanist? as i have never heard that term before, I was only aware of traditional like myself! or Leveyan. hail satan!

I'm in SE London.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Heh seems there is at least a few of us here in the UK. At least it's not the USA only (or Canada).

Hail Satan and all the true Gods! 
Hail Gods of War!  
/Mike

yeah hey i was thinking of starting a secret society because we can get together us UK satanists and DO SOMETHING!!! fight these xtianmonsters and start the neo nazi satanic party, i have even thought of a symbol for our organisation, whos in?????
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 6:15 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lami_x" <lami_x@... wrote:

Hey,

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

what is a liberal satanist? as i have never heard that term before, I was only aware of traditional like myself! or Leveyan. hail satan!

ME! ;-)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wellness60" <wellness60@... wrote:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a liberal Satanist? HAIL FATHER SATAN?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back