Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Tunnel Jew: Stain Seen on Mattress Is Blood From Corpse

Eeew...!!! You can just smell the evil just by looking at these jews
And The way they talk about it, they seem so proud of themselves...🤬

The police of every nation should investigate every synagogue, the tunnel is only the tip of the iceberg.

The police should also verify the correlation between some homicides and what is wrote in the talmud.
Police are stretched thinly already, so don't have the resources to do this. Not to mention that they would need to have probable cause/reason to investigate - and it is dEfInEd in such a way so as to mean 1 member of a group does not represent that entire group... except for that member being a member of that group... which leads me on to that it would also be illegal as per international law to attack an entire group*, despite many members of that group doing the same thing... and now in the UK if such an organisation group is what the government disagrees with, then it will lose funding and be cancelled... but if it's the jew doing all of these things, then it doesn't get worldwide investigation and the group is not seen to be the same as what the members of that very group always commit repeatedly...

*unless that group is the White Race, obviously and of course

and now in the UK if such an organisation group is what the government disagrees with, then it will lose funding and be cancelled...

That definitely reeks of heresy as far as I'm concerned. The Jews sure love their red herrings, don't they?

Along with everything else this disgusting creature says, at the end of the video it says: "Live From Little Saint James". Little Saint James is the name of Epstein's island, where he committed many of his heinous acts.

It's like they're not even trying to hide anymore.

That definitely reeks of heresy as far as I'm concerned. The Jews sure love their red herrings, don't they?
Now with us having a Labour government, we'll see how this cancelling of any organisation (((TPTB))) disagrees with is affected. Sunak said he heard people's anger and disappointment - only now.

Along with everything else this disgusting creature says, at the end of the video it says: "Live From Little Saint James". Little Saint James is the name of Epstein's island, where he committed many of his heinous acts.

It's like they're not even trying to hide anymore.
I consider it to be mockery, blatant derisive mockery. The jew is so arrogant and focussed. It reckons it is untouchable, but for those who might be ignorant and not paying attention, being live from a location might mean nothing, so the jew gets its jollies by saying such things. Remember the term schadenfreude -

LR3mluK.png

EkCWTsH.png

That has jewishness written all over it.

From The Big Bang Theory -

Lesley: Isn't it nice when your good fortune makes others miserable?
Howard: You know? Most people don't get that!

Most people are not jewish. Howard is a jew character. Both actor and actress are also jewish.

A6qL3QA.png

sIef75u.png

I consider it to be mockery, blatant derisive mockery. The jew is so arrogant and focussed. It reckons it is untouchable, but for those who might be ignorant and not paying attention, being live from a location might mean nothing, so the jew gets its jollies by saying such things. Remember the term schadenfreude -
The jews are psychopaths.

The jews are psychopaths.
There was a post shared which showed a jew (I think it was jewess) celebrity's MRI scan of its brain, which had holes/dark areas in it. That seems to explain things. I wonder also if it might have been deliberate in an episode of Star Trek, where one species has a disconnection on the brain, causing it to not feel empathy and guilt, from committing crimes against another species which, if I remember correctly, lives on the same planet. Like the jew species living on our Planet among the Human Species, with the dark areas in the scan. As I say, the jew loves to show things directly and - in this case - in an entertainment manner, while lolling at us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back