Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trator warning.

yogsothoth666999

Hello all, i am just letting everyone know about a infiltrator named aldric.strickland88@.... This fucker has been banned numerous times by the High Priest for trying to push a pro jewish politically correct version of Satanism. This guy is of the enemy, don't listen to anything he has to say.  

Thnx for the alert
Satan blesd
On Mar 7, 2015 2:37 AM, "yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello all, i am just letting everyone know about a infiltrator named aldric.strickland88@.... This fucker has been banned numerous times by the High Priest for trying to push a pro jewish politically correct version of Satanism. This guy is of the enemy, don't listen to anything he has to say.  

I have never pushed anything Jewish in my life. But I was I was banned due to bashing clergy and defending infiltrators. I have been allowed to come back onto the group as another chance. The clergy moderate the posts and have allowed my post through. Though they are watching me to make sure I behave this time. 
  I want to apologize to all my brothers and sisters for the mistakes I have made. Perhaps over time I will have your trust again. I could just as easily make a new name. But, I will not hide myself. I hope my brothers and sisters can find it in their heart to forgive me. 
 Hail father satan forever!!

K thnx Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "'goldQUEEN 666.Lyf' 666.lyf@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 16:59:43 -0800To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Trator warning.
  Thnx for the alert
Satan blesd
On Mar 7, 2015 2:37 AM, "yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I let Aldric come back. He is on moderation and has apologized for the past situation. He stated he learned the hard way the people he defended where no good and has learned a important lesson. Thats life some times people make mistakes.

Given someone is not jewish, if they really understand their mistake, they are welcome back, given they do not abuse the notion of forgiveness or other SS in anyway. We are here to fight advance and evolve. If someone does a mistake we have to be understanding as many do. Understanding a mistake means not that you will simply not commit it again, but that you have eliminated or controlled the cause of it. Spiritual evolution brings about this in everyone.

Thing is, the True notion of accepting forgiveness is to treat what's within that is causing the mistake. Given there aren't any further problems, things should be fine. Satan is a very understanding God. While the enemy "forgives" people while leaving them crippled on the emotional means that caused their mistakes, as thus they relapse into the older state and worse, Satan works with people to heal themselves and absolve what keeps them back, straight inside their Soul. And this is the True meaning of forgiveness. On the other hand, abuse of such chances is considered very bad and someone might have to leave and not come back until they correct their mistakes.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

finally, a normal God!  The most psychologically  and spiritually sound reasoning I heard in a while.  My day will be better, lighter, and much brighter!

On Sunday, March 8, 2015 2:31 PM, "hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Given someone is not jewish, if they really understand their mistake, they are welcome back, given they do not abuse the notion of forgiveness or other SS in anyway. We are here to fight advance and evolve. If someone does a mistake we have to be understanding as many do. Understanding a mistake means not that you will simply not commit it again, but that you have eliminated or controlled the cause of it. Spiritual evolution brings about this in everyone.

Thing is, the True notion of accepting forgiveness is to treat what's within that is causing the mistake. Given there aren't any further problems, things should be fine. Satan is a very understanding God. While the enemy "forgives" people while leaving them crippled on the emotional means that caused their mistakes, as thus they relapse into the older state and worse, Satan works with people to heal themselves and absolve what keeps them back, straight inside their Soul. And this is the True meaning of forgiveness. On the other hand, abuse of such chances is considered very bad and someone might have to leave and not come back until they correct their mistakes.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I was an egotistical fuck. It was a real gift from Satan to be banned. He teaches us what we need to grow. As soon as I reached the level where I was better, like magic everything opened up to where I could come back. Father Satan directs our lives. I am so happy to be back with my family and hope I can touch some of my brothers and sisters lives for the better.

@Star Love: Depends on how you mean "normal". Normal in the sense similar as to the fake abrahamic gods the jews made up, of course not. But normal in the sense of not mentally insane, yes :) I assume if a psychiatrist reads the buybull and studies the character of Jokehova/xian "god" he'll probably make a diagnosis that "he" is paranoid, delusional as well as schizophrenic with extremely violent tendencies.

yes, normal as in logical, sustainable, and sane

On Monday, March 9, 2015 12:21 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@Star Love: Depends on how you mean "normal". Normal in the sense similar as to the fake abrahamic gods the jews made up, of course not. But normal in the sense of not mentally insane, yes :) I assume if a psychiatrist reads the buybull and studies the character of Jokehova/xian "god" he'll probably make a diagnosis that "he" is paranoid, delusional as well as schizophrenic with extremely violent tendencies.

Aldric i am sorry i jumped to conclusions and made this post. Welcome back brother. 

On Monday, March 9, 2015 7:17 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Goddamn!! XD

Nice one.

I have made mistakes before too . I learned from it . Time to move on and focus on this war not dwell on past . We all must remain loyal to Satan and one another. Not let things get between us and cause problems/disunity. We all fight for same cause. 
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back