Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trance

chuco13zooter

I'm quiet new to this and am following the steps of the website to
enlighten myself but i was wondering while practicing the trance does
it matter if its night or day?

I just have a quick question. When i am trying to go into a trance should i have my eyes open

doesn´t matter, if you do it with your eyes open focus on a spot while doing it.

I can do it with my eyes open and with them closed, But I think it easier to have them closed. Do what you feel like, we are all different and if you experiment you might find out something new. Learn from your failures and don´t repeat them.

Jim
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@... wrote:

No
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 9:01:53 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Trance

I just have a quick question. When i am trying to go into a trance should i have my eyes open

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "normanjim7" <normanjim7@... wrote:
doesn´t matter, if you do it with your eyes open focus on a spot while doing it.

I can do it with my eyes open and with them closed, But I think it easier to have them closed. Do what you feel like, we are all different and if you experiment you might find out something new. Learn from your failures and don´t repeat them.

Jim
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Austyn Rivera" <runemaster117@ wrote:

No
-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 9:01:53 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Trance

Thanks

i seem to have problems with entering in trance.
i cannot do that falling effeckt
i've tried the guides on JoS alot of times for houres but i didn help
can anybody lend me a hand in this?

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back