Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

trance

Adrian1

is it possible to go in a trance without breathing exercises because i think ive entered one last night without any breathing. it seemed faster and easier. is it possible?

Yes, it is possible to go into a trance without the breathing exercises. The breathing exercises are more for calming the nerves and relaxing the body.             Rege, Satanas! ......Reign, Satan!......   Rege, Azazel! Rege, Eligos! Rege, Decarabia!   Al Jiwah- <em>I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.</em>

this is good information to know. ha! im getting the hang of it though because when i am in a trance, and i hear a loud noise from outside, it causes me to react in a physical way. kinda painful, like an electric shock. so i know that i was in a trance till rudely interrupted, keyword here now is WAS because its hard to get back when youve been jerked out like that. keep trying and youll get it.   HAIL SATAN!!

Hey guys could i get some opinions on what a trance state feels like as im not sure if im there, i get a really heavy feeling and really relaxed as if im nearly asleep is this the right sort of feeling?

HAIL SATAN

actually yes but make sure you dont fall asleep. and also a trance feels like "that feeling you get when you are literally falling or the nervous scary feeling you get whenyou are on a rollercoaster" its lik that :) you will get it.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, May 08, 2011 3:40:39 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] trance

Hey guys could i get some opinions on what a trance state feels like as im not sure if im there, i get a really heavy feeling and really relaxed as if im nearly asleep is this the right sort of feeling?

HAIL SATAN

hey ive been having trouble getting into a trance i do some breathing
exersising and i feel really relaxed after a while but when i try and
do the laddder fall thing it dosent seem to work, any advice or
methods u guys use?

Yeah, getting into a trance can be difficult the first few times you do it. Remember to read the JOS page for it carefully.

You have to relax before you you can get into the trance, and breathing exercises help with that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], brandon semmel <semmelkid@... wrote:

hey ive been having trouble getting into a trance i do some breathing
exersising and i feel really relaxed after a while but when i try and
do the laddder fall thing it dosent seem to work, any advice or
methods u guys use?

I've been having trouble with the same thing, and oftentimes even fall asleep.  I have been trying to do this for over a year, and then  in exasperation,  just quit doing it for a time just this week.  I figure rather than get frustrated and give up completely, to give it a break and come back to it the next.  I'm not sure if that was wise, or the right thing to do, but it is frustrating!! 

It's frustrating,I fall asleep doing that n void meditation,hopefully we'll get better at it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tammy Arnold <thecatwoman3@... wrote:

I've been having trouble with the same thing, and oftentimes even fall asleep.  I have been trying to do this for over a year, and then  in exasperation,  just quit doing it for a time just this week.  I figure rather than get frustrated and give up completely, to give it a break and come back to it the next.  I'm not sure if that was wise, or the right thing to do, but it is frustrating!! 

My friends cat was with me during my meditation today and she purrs non stop I managed to get into trance pretty quick ( it usually takes a few minutes I'm new lol) I close my eyes when I meditate and usually only see clouds or such behind my eyelids but this time I say images I recognized some things and it was so colorful.
To start I seen vibrant purple like I was above clouds because I could see what looked like light purple clouds on the bottom and then there was for a second a woman's smiling face and then I seen two identical female faces unlike the first. one and it made me think Gemini they faded into what looked like a males flexed arm and then into a large purple bird flying somewhere while I followed... then I got a text message and was jerked out of trance.. I ache from head to toe now and I have a hot burning sensation all down the center of my torso.

Any comments? Thought I would post it and see what u guys think.

you should never be startled out of a trance:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rance.html It is normal when in a trance state for any sounds to be very painful. This is because in this state, our senses are extremely heightened. It is *very* important to never be startled out of a trance state, especially a deep one, so make sure you are in a room or area where you are left alone and the phone is turned off. Being startled and pulled out of a trance the wrong way can be extremely painful and the pain can last for days, especially if you are doing energy work in this state.
I don't know how to fix my text, but I hope this helped (and that you feel better ;)
HAIL SATAN!!!!

ied been having a hard time getting into a trance, but i dont want 'tips' i simply want YOU to post ur expeiences on how a trance fells like, ied already read the JOS website experience, but i want urs, is it thesame as the site? is it diffent? howso?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

<td val[/IMG]It takes a while to get your mind to stop wondering in trance.Its been 2 years for me,and mine still wonders some too.It takes great discipline,and it takes great 1 point focus too.The 6 month program helped me in the very beginning too,because it trains your mind to focus on i thing.I like to use the sound one.That is where you concentrate on external sounds,and try to keep your mind blank.Try not to think of anything at all.I am up to about 5 to 10 minutes,and then the thoughts come back.That is why it is suggested to work with trance every time you meditate.It is very good for your mind too.Hope that helps some.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

--- On Thu, 3/29/12, qplayer37 <qplayer37@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2012, 1:17 AM

ied been having a hard time getting into a trance, but i dont want 'tips' i simply want YOU to post ur expeiences on how a trance fells like, ied already read the JOS website experience, but i want urs, is it thesame as the site? is it diffent? howso?

HAIL SATAN!!!!
[/TD]

so ive been trying to get into a trance lately as i have begun the Training Program again. (i decided to stop and start again once these vitamins started working which i gave 4 days.) but again it seems i cant get into a trance yet. i believe im following instructions correctly that are on the JoS website. can anyone give me some advice please? so far im just thinking i should just keep trying and and eventually ill get it right but ill still aprreciate some pointers and/or advice.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

You should definitely keep trying but what I would advice you to do is practice the Void meditation as well. It will help clear your mind therefore allow you to get yourself into a trance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

so ive been trying to get into a trance lately as i have begun the Training Program again. (i decided to stop and start again once these vitamins started working which i gave 4 days.) but again it seems i cant get into a trance yet. i believe im following instructions correctly that are on the JoS website. can anyone give me some advice please? so far im just thinking i should just keep trying and and eventually ill get it right but ill still aprreciate some pointers and/or advice.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

Trance easy way void meditation inhale for a count of six ::hold for six:: exhale for 6:: hold... that helps u turn ur thoughts off, to fall in a trance better.. and it helps u visualise Better.. helps u have more controll over ur thinking insteand of letting your thoughts controll you.. .. fall under a trance with ur eyes open look at something like a flame at the foot of ur bed or something small and do the breathing it will get to the point it will get blurry around the object .. Eyes close feel ur self climbin a ladder upward in the inhale.. Hold an stop on the ladder l.. exhale goin down two steps on the ladder.. hold and let ur body go like ur Free Falling
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
I got to do it too

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "henrique123789456" <otpokemonblog@... wrote:

Does anyone know any meditation to improve the means of reaching a trance, because I want to join the Hell's Army.

Not really as trance is more of a psychological thing. Follow trance method described in JoS spiritual warfare program.

------------------------------
On Wed, May 29, 2013 4:39 PM PDT henrique123789456 wrote:

Does anyone know any meditation to improve the means of reaching a trance, because I want to join the Hell's Army.

Follow the method described on the joy of satan. As you advance u can enter trance simply by concentrating on a point like when u do void meditation. I would advis you do a lot of void meditation coz it helps strengthen your mind. With a strong mind you can easily relax and concentrate when doing trance meditation. Hail Satan! Hail Astaroth!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, May 30, 2013 2:35:03 AM GMT-0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] trance

Not really as trance is more of a psychological thing. Follow trance method described in JoS spiritual warfare program.

------------------------------
On Wed, May 29, 2013 4:39 PM PDT henrique123789456 wrote:

Hi Brothers and sisters  Hail to our Lord Satan. Stay strong in the fight,  Thank you for all that I am learning from u guys, As I learn and read from you guys I try to put it in working in my own life Feels like my real family, even though I never met any of you. The family that the closes to me but I never see. lol lol I need some help with going in a trance state or need advise  I have read the joy of Satan webpage I do my 6 inhaling, holding my breath and my 6 count exhaling to the sound of my wall clock on my wall. (as the seconds tick off)  Trying to imagine and feel how I am moving down like a elevator when inhaling. dnt feel like I am getting into a trance state Am I doing something wrong? Thank you for your help HAIL SATAN

For anything to work better in life,it takes extra effort,commitment n hard work. Trance state takes long to master for some while for others its easy What makes it even harder,is worryn whether you are doing it right or wrong. What i wil advis you is 2 keep practsing n stop worrying if you do it right or wrong. Chances of success are higher if you just do without worrying about perfecting or the outcome.
Keep strong in your faith and explore your own path. Hail Satan! Hail astaroth!
----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 4:00:01 AM GMT-0700

Hi Brothers and sisters

Hail to our Lord Satan.

Stay strong in the fight,

Thank you for all that I am learning from u guys, As I learn and read from you guys I try to put it in working in my own life

Feels like my real family, even though I never met any of you. The family that the closes to me but I never see. lol lol

I need some help with going in a trance state or need advise

I have read the joy of Satan webpage

I do my 6 inhaling, holding my breath and my 6 count exhaling to the sound of my wall clock on my wall. (as the seconds tick off)  Trying to imagine and feel how I am moving down like a elevator when inhaling. dnt feel like I am getting into a trance state

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for your help

HAIL SATAN

Surprisingly enough, I've found that most things work when you do them effortlessly and as fun and expecting nothing of them rather than when you struggle with your teeth gritted as chores to try to get what you want. What most people saying that most things need effort is a common misconception.

The usual problem with trance is that people are struggling and trying hard unaware that they're not really relaxing nor entering a trance this way. And then they "try to see if they get in a trance" and worry. Trance requires relaxation and taking it easy and not being so obsessed with seeing if you're there or not. It doesn't matter, just focus on and enjoy the falling effect.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

For anything to work better in life,it takes extra effort,commitment n hard work. Trance state takes long to master for some while for others its easy What makes it even harder,is worryn whether you are doing it right or wrong. What i wil advis you is 2 keep practsing n stop worrying if you do it right or wrong. Chances of success are higher if you just do without worrying about perfecting or the outcome.
Keep strong in your faith and explore your own path. Hail Satan! Hail astaroth!
----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 4:00:01 AM GMT-0700

Hi Brothers and sisters

Hail to our Lord Satan.

Stay strong in the fight,

Thank you for all that I am learning from u guys, As I learn and read from you guys I try to put it in working in my own life

Feels like my real family, even though I never met any of you. The family that the closes to me but I never see. lol lol

I need some help with going in a trance state or need advise

I have read the joy of Satan webpage

I do my 6 inhaling, holding my breath and my 6 count exhaling to the sound of my wall clock on my wall. (as the seconds tick off)  Trying to imagine and feel how I am moving down like a elevator when inhaling. dnt feel like I am getting into a trance state

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for your help

HAIL SATAN

Hello,

I personally ( and i talk from my own direct experience here no one should take it as a guide if that does not fit his program or his style) like to think of it as something much more superior than fun i feel that when i do not do really a lot of meditations and i try to them at my best ( ok you might a day in months lose a meditation or two that is okay) , i feel like our True Father Satan the reason we are all here and not dead or drained alive wants us to empower ourselves and work at our best cause every day that passes never comes back.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

I love doing the "void" meditation!  It really slows things down, and is sooooo relaxing!

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Void meditation for 10-15 minutes will make you enter a trance

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adrian" <satanicpride666@... wrote:

is it possible to go in a trance without breathing exercises because i think ive entered one last night without any breathing. it seemed faster and easier. is it possible?

I am having the hardest time going into the trance stance does any one have any ideas or tips?

I suggest you to not really try so hard "going into a trance"... Just relax. Relaaaax. Sit down comfortably and relax. At some point you will be so relaxed, your breath will even be longer. Then try the falling effect; after some time you'll just be able to go into a trance without visualizing the falling effect, just by relaaaxing a lot, you'll be able to go into a trance.

Στις 1:49 π.μ. Κυριακή, 9 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "peter.t1990@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I am having the hardest time going into the trance stance does any one have any ideas or tips?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back