Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trance Shortcuts

aedf12

Hello, Im a relatively new SS, and I've set myself on going into a trance. It seems like a staple in every ritual, and ive been having some issue going into one. The farthest ive gotten was total paralysis, and when i achieved it, i freaked out and got myself out, ever since then, i havent been able to get that far again. Any one have some shortcuts or tips on how to go into a trance?

Simply, let go of trying so hard. This is the trap that many of us fall into- trying too hard to go into trance. Just relax and let go. It will come with time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aedf12" <aedf12@... wrote:

Hello, Im a relatively new SS, and I've set myself on going into a trance. It seems like a staple in every ritual, and ive been having some issue going into one. The farthest ive gotten was total paralysis, and when i achieved it, i freaked out and got myself out, ever since then, i havent been able to get that far again. Any one have some shortcuts or tips on how to go into a trance?

There are NO shortcuts in Spiritual Satanism. We learn through experiance and practice. Nothing is gained from skipping through life.

A trance isn't a necsesary part of each ritual. When it is mentioned that a 'trance state' is required. What is meant is a completely relaxed state. A calm, quite and focused mind, and a relaxed body.
This will then, in time, lead to the trance state, and achieving deeper states of trance.

The important thing is to be calm and relaxed. Not be thinking about 10 things at once, and fidgiting all throughout. Just sitting still and quite, focusing on the meditations/working/ritual you are performing.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "aedf12" <aedf12@... wrote:

He's right, the point of trance is to be relaxed, don't think so hard about it :) 1st time i got into trance was simply by laying and breathing, i didn't even knew how to get into trance really back then, i've just read on JoS and thought about giving it a shot. Later, when i had some troubles, i couldn't do meditation for 2 weeks, and i tried hard to get into trance, going exactly step by step, relaxing every muscle, but that just tensed me up more. So i started doing it again like in old days, and it works perfectly :) i can get into trance in about half a minute now
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 2:18 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Trance Shortcuts

Simply, let go of trying so hard. This is the trap that many of us fall into- trying too hard to go into trance. Just relax and let go. It will come with time.

When i say shortcuts, i dont mean them literally, i mean any helpful tips that will make it easier to achieve it. 
Thanks for the advice! :)

To: <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Trance Shortcuts

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back