Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trance questions.

darkelite20100

When I enter a trance should my eyes be opened or closed? This was never clarified on Jos. Do I also have to do this with past life regression?

Well, closed eyes helps being more focused I believe.

Στις 6:10 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 12 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "kingdarkelite201200@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:
  When I enter a trance should my eyes be opened or closed? This was never clarified on Jos. Do I also have to do this with past life regression?

In general, closed to start out. Unless you are more comfortable with your eyes open.To clarify, trance is about comfort and relaxation, without falling asleep. That is its purpose.And, I thought it does say..? Oh well

Trance can be achieve whether you are still or in motion, eyes open or close. Trance at its core is a mere manipulation of your brain wave activity to a lower mode. Although the deeper the trance the harder it is to achieve. Even harder if you aren't sitting or laying down. Brainwave activity goes from beta - alpha - theta - delta. Light to medium trance is dealt in the alpha state. Deep trance is dealt in the theta state.
In order to achieve a past life regression one must be able to enter a deep trance. This requires an enormous amount of time and effort. In order to achieve this state one must be adept at entering the alpha state.

I do both. A lot of times I may start out with them closed as it helps me to focus and then open later or may even just remain closed, depends on the mood and how I feel at the moment but also have started and finished with eyes open. Just keep practicing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back